Drive gone Wrong

Where Winter Never Ends

Sehun's POV:

   Yi-Fan Hyung was driving, Chanyeol Hyung was sitting next to him in the front, we were driving around for a little camping trip, Minseok Hyung at our Tail following closely behind us. And  Our staff following in the car behind them. We suddenly saw snow falling down, and it was funny because apparently it was the middle of Spring. We slipped on ice that was on the road. Causing Yi Fan to lose control, making us drive down the hill. We were all holding on to something in the car, expect for Yi Fan hyung of course. Yi-Fan hyung was able to drive safely on the road again, But we'd already lost track of where we were going by then. 

   And looking behind me I saw the staff wasn't following us anymore. But the other six members were somehow following us still. I looked around, Where our car landed as soon as I got out of the car... After Everyone else had, I saw A really beautiful sight.

Snow Blanketed over the ground and everything around it, the lake was frozen, Leafs were still off trees, The trees had decorations, even the evergreens. But then the evergreens also had ornaments hung on the branches of the tree. And on the top laid stars. A smile went to my face, But it still shocked me that there was snow at this place when it was spring. I saw a big house in the distance of the car, And I realized it meant people lived here. I looked to the others, Yi Fan hyung was checking to see if the car was okay, something with Minseok hyung who was driving the other car.

    I looked back over and I knew I was crazy especially when they probably won't answer all the way where we were. "HELLO!" I yelled. "Sehun what the hell are you doing!?" Jongin Hyung frantically asked me. "I see a house in the distance," I said. "When was the last time I saw visitors here?" I heard a voice say... I looked up a little to see someone who looked like Kris, Expect he had blonde hair. That was tied back, In short, he had the same hairdo Yi Fan Hyung had in Mama Era.

    We got back in the cars, even if we feel it was weird. As we followed him to the house. When we got to the house. I realized the house looked peaceful. We walked inside the house. No one was home...


Rei's POV:

  I heard a big crash from downstairs. I knew who it was, I lead exo with me. As we walked downstairs, I saw the light on. I quietly peeked from behind the wall. I saw Caya Was putting on a new boxing bean bag. I saw three on the ground already. My eyes widened, I saw Caya tighten the boxing gloves, as Caya exhaled and then hit the boxing bag really quickly and with really hard hits. I saw fire came out from his hands. It's a good thing those gloves were fire proof, They were made for his powers. And the boxing bag got ruined as it fell to the ground. I was scared to walk over, even if I was older. But I did.... "Caya," I said. Caya stopped what he was doing, Which he was about to do the same thing. Caya didn't look over. "What the heck do you want?" He asked. He sounded angry. I frowned, "Caya. where is everyone?" I asked calmly. I didn't want to make him angrier. Or else he would burn my hair off. Caya looked to me, I saw His eyes flashed red a little. "They went out with Xantos," Caya said. Caya said before going back to what he was doing. I nodded and walked Upstairs.

   "Why did you seem scared of him?" Suho asked. "When He gets angry. His fire powers could go out of control.... And He has pissed off already... If I made him angry even by a little he would have burned my hair off." I said. "Now let's go find the others," I said. They followed me, as We walked upstairs. I Felt a swoosh of the wind As we walked outside the house. I knew who it was especially when I saw Gahi Swoop by holding his wind kite, And he was smiling. Which was one of the first time, that I actually saw him smile? I smiled as I watched him to loops in the air. And He was using really strong wind power. I can tell his power got stronger over the time he was here. "GAHI!" I called. Gahi Slowed down. As Gahi swooped down sharply, he didn't lose balance as he jumped to the ground. With a big woosh. As wind went everywhere. I watched as leafs flew everywhere.

     "Hyung what is it?" he asked. "Gahi where is the others, Caya said that they went with Xantos Hyung... Are they all there or what?" I asked. "Not everyone Hyung... Kou is somewhere in the forest over there." He paused to point left from here. "Gohan and Ziwa is with him right now to.." He said. "I'm shocked you're not with Kou..." I said. "I was with him. But Kou told me to go and look at the land and see if I see anything unusual. I Saw the cars come in.. But You were already there. So I didn't swoop down to do anything." He said. I was shocked when Gahi had seen it.. "is that Why I felt a strong wind before I went over.." I said. "Yes, Apprentaly that's why.." Gahi said.


Gahi's POV:

    I was shocked to see him here, the one who looked so much like me, it was shocking in the very least. I didn't expect him to be here. I always thought he wouldn't come.

 To say the very least.  I knew it was the only one who remembered.  Sehun didn't remember at all.  None of them did.