Intro

An Adventure for Magic!

Yixing scoffed. The thing he was handed, it was useless. "This is a joke right?", the girl standing in front of him frantically shook her head. Yixing raised an eyebrow before inspecting the item. A turn, flip, and another flip. Wait...what is he even doing?? Why is he wasting his time...checking out a stick! Yes, a stick as you may be wondering. 'Wow, why is Yixing wasting his time?' is what you're thinking. My good friend, he doesn't know and yet he still does. For a joke like this, the person must've been really stupid or something. The great-old Zhang Yixing can never be tricked....sometimes. 

 

"What's this- Yah! Where are you going? Wait! And she's gone."

 

He groaned as she scrambled around the corner out of sight. Yixing really doesn't feel in the mood to chase after that "weird" girl. It's too far. Cursing under his breath, he shoved the stick deep into his backpack, and zipped it shut. He could just toss it now, but he'll look like a cold who threw away a girl's present to him. Sticking his hands into his pockets, he trudged to his locker. Reaching it, he stuffed his bag into the small locker and shut it. He was just on his way to lunch when he got a text. Taking out his phone, it was from Joonmyeon. 

 

Joonmyeon: Where the hell are you?

 

Yixing didn't bother to text back although he'll get an earful from Joonmyeon for not responding. It's been awhile since he's got one. Joonmyeon's been overprotective. Yixing shrugged to himself, smiling a bit. He liked it. Yixing was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't know he made it to the cafiteria already. Looking up, he pushed open one door out of the two, and scanned the crowd of teens. 

 

"YIXING! OVER HERE!"

 

He cringed. He knew that loud voice anywhere. 

 

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME. HURRY YOUR UP, YOU BIG LOAF."

 

Okay. Wow. Offensive! This boy has a big mouth that'll get him into trouble. Yixing acted like he didn't hear him, and strolled over. Ending up at the table's end, he was greeted with 11 pairs of eyes looking back at him. "Hey guys.", Yixing smiled, and sat down. 

 

"Ay Xinth.", Byun Baekhyun said with a mouthful of food. 

 

"Now what's the meaning about not answering to my text?!", Oh god. It's time.

 

"Nothing much really"

 

Man, did Joonmyeon curse out his ears!