Cute

Worth Everything

Minseok puffed out his cheeks in anger as he makes a costumer some black coffee, he did not plan on spending his last day of the year working. Even if he got his boss to pay him three times the rugular amount, it still didnt feel satisfiying. 

Giving the costumer his coffee, he sighed in frustration. Because of his stressed-out boss, he didn't get to hang out with Sehun like he had asked.

Just as he was going to sigh again in frustration, he saw a mob of light pink hair that seemed too familiar. Minseok blinked, then it clicked. He ran outside and pulled his pink-haired friend inside and behind the counter. 

"Why the hell did you ditch work just to walk outside looking like a ing idiot, Luhan?!" Minseok yelled while trying to whisper. He was not going to let his best friend roam around having so-called fun while he was stuck inside sulking. He was going to torture his best friend for ditching him. 

"Because I actually hav-" Luhan tried to explain something, but only to be intrupted by a bell. 

Minseok glared at Luhan and threatened him to start working with him. Knowing his friend's true strength, Luhan bolted to the staff room to get ready. 

Soon enough the two handsome men worked together fabulously, wooing the young and old ladies (and not to mention some men) in the cafe. 

 


 

Luhan looked down at his petite costumer, who was small, cute, and had large round glasses that just made him cuter. 

"I'd like a vanilla, caramel, and chocolate frappicino, please." 

"That'll be $6.80, dear." Replied Luhan, with a kind smile. The male's eyes widened at the name, and stared at him, watching his every move. 

Luhan gave him the drinks, "I'm not flirting with you, it's just what I call my costumers, love." 

The man in front of him slowly nods, and sends him a heart shaped smile. Luhan just couldn't help but send some heart filled smiles back. Then the man goes to a table, and sips on his vanilla frappicino. Luhan looks at him, and has a feeling that the man is lonely. That's something that Luhan cannot take, it's never good when someone's lonely. 

Striding over to Minseok who just finished serving his hopefully last costumer, he taps his shoulder and slightly points at the lonely male, "Doesn't he look lonely, Minseok?" 

"Or maybe he's waiting for his friends, Luhan. " Luhan did not think of that, but he still thinks that they should go talk to him. Which is exactly what Minseok doesn't want him to do. 

Just as Luhan walks over to the petite male, Minseok sees someone that he was not expecting to see at all, Oh Sehun. And so Minseok pulls his best friend back and under the counter. Luhan opens his mouth to ask him something, and Minseok stuffs it with a pastry. And so Minseok and a very pleased Luhan slightly look at Sehun and the owner of the heart shaped smile through the glass of the pastries.

After watching them have a fun and light chat, they decide that it's okay to stand up and stop stalking them.

 


 

Sehun tries not to stare at Minseok from his seat, but he just can't keep his eyes off of him. Everytime he doesn't look at him, he's daydreaming about Minseok making him coffee in the morning. 

Right in the middle of his daydream with his lovely Minseok, someone pokes his neck. Hard. Now he's slightly choking and glaring at the cause. His best friend, Kim Jongin. He still wonders why he befriended such a weird and random man as he attempts to push a straw down Jongin's throat. Just as he was about to reach success, Jongin's soon-to-be-husband stops him. 

"Sehun, he just poked you. Stop trying to kill him." Points out Do Kyungsoo, his best best friend from so so long ago. Even though Kyungsoo almost killed him when he was a baby. 

"HE BASICALLY JABBED MY THROAT WITH HIS FINGER, KYUNGIE. doN'T YOU LOVE ME????" Slightly screamed Sehun, pointing at laughing/choking Jongin. 

"If you're going to question my love for you, go buy me another vanilla frappicino."

"But--"

"Buy. Me. A. Vanilla. Frap. Oh Sehun." And so sulking Sehun got up and went to the counter to see Minseok's beautiful eyes. 

He completely forgot that Minseok was working there. 

"I.. I. Um, hi Minseok."

Sehun could feel his face heat up, when he heard Minseok chuckle.

"Hi Sehun, what are ordering?" 

"A v-vanilla frappicino..?"

Yet again, Minseok chuckled and Sehun put his head down in embarrassment. This was not something that the usual Sehun would, but there are always new things to discover about someone. 

"Coming right up then, I'll be back in a minute." 

And after literally a minute, Sehun got Kyungsoo's drink. But Sehun wasn't done. No no no, not at all. He had one more thing to ask for. 

"Minseok, c-can you sit with us after your shift?"

"You guys arn't going anywhere?" And Sehun shook his head.

"Sure, why not? Do you mind if i bring someone along with me?" Again, Sehun shook his head. Any friend of Minseok was a friend of his.

 


 

After a couple hours, Minseok and Luhan finally got introduced to Sehun's people. 

"Minseok, Luhan, this is Kyungsoo and Idiot #1." Sehun pointed at Kyungsoo, then to Jongin, who was whining saying that Sehun was douchebag #1.

"Who are the other numbers?" asked Luhan, slightly piting Jongin.

"es that you don't want to deal with, I always have to threaten them with a frying pan. And sometimes, I actually do hit them." Kyungsoo explained.

Minseok and Luhan instantly took a liking for the man, and also grew a little afraid of the little male.

Sehun wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo shoulder as a friendly shoulder, but someone seemed to think of it as something else and pushed his arm off. 

"Hands off brat, I thought you already knew that this one's mine." Glared Jongin as he securely wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist. 

Then everyone started laughed at Jongin's processiveness while Kyungsoo just blushed and Jongin smiled. 

As everyone started to have fun conversations with each other, Minseok just knew that next year would be something amazingly different.

 


HAPPY NEW YEARS 

SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE AT THE RIGHT TIME. BUT AT LEAST IM UPDATING ON THE 1ST FIRST

AND ITS ABOUT TO BECOME THE 2ND OF JANUARY SO... I DONT KNOW????

MUAH MUAH I LOVE U ALL

HAVE A GREAT MORNING/EVENING/NIGHT