Gifts

Worth Everything

Sehun stared at the large plank of wood in front of him. Just yesterday he walked Minseok home after working on the project, because one; he was extremely desperate to find out where Minseok lived, and two; because he was that much of a gentleman. 

Totally not judging you, Sehun. Not at all.

Just as his fist was about to make contact with the door, his face was smashed with the wooden plank. Hard.

Warily looking up, his eyes met with blank ones that were peeking from the side of the door. Just because of the title he worked hard for as "pokerfaced ", he started a little eye war. Suddenly, a girly man popped up behind the other male, causing Sehun to blink. The man with blank eyes smiled, dimples showing and all of that cute . Sehun blinked multiple times as he saw another one that really looked like a dinosaur pop up, only to knock down the other males right beside him on the floor, only difference is that they face-planted. 

"Are you oka--" Sehun started only to be interupted by a deep voice. 

"Those idiots are always okay, well besides Yixing." Sehun turns his head to see a tall male with much eyebrow game helping the male with cute dimples, and another tall one with bags under his eyes help the other two up with his stick. 

Slowly nodding, Sehun gulps, "Is Minseok here?" 

"Still inside, wanna wait for him inside?" Sehun nodded at the man with bags under his eyes, and goes inside, only to notice no one else is going inside with him. Looking back, they're already gone. 

Waiting silently, he takes a good look of the living room. It seemed like a normal house for normal people. If only they were normal. 

After waiting for 20 minutes, he heard footsteps and yawns. Looking at the stairs, he saw wide-eyed Minseok who was in his pajamas which were a ugly christmas sweater and sweat pants. Sehun honestly found it so adorable that he took a picture. 

Now that seemed to help Minseok come back to reality. 

"Why are you here so early, and what did you do to the other idiots?" Minseok saw Sehun's hands fidgeting, as he sat next to Sehun. 

"I dont know where they are, they invited me in and just left. And I.. I wanted to give something to you, since it's Christmas and all." Sehun spoke with a bit of shyness in his voice. 

Minseok looked at him, with a small smile, "Well, you should be happy I have something to give you too." To say Sehun was shocked was completely a understatment. It felt as if he had a face-planted his face into a steel wall. Well, the pain would be replaced with happiness. 

Sehun gladly got out his present while Minseok skipped upstairs to go get his. 

Sitting next to Sehun yet again, Minseok gave Sehun his present and urged him to open it first. Sehun couldn't say no to his captivating voice, and opened his present. 

And it was a sweater. It had a very simple design to it, the colors going down from white to light gray to gray to dark grey to black. Sehun loved it, and he was in need of more sweaters so it just made the gift much better. 

"Did you mak--" Sehun started, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Nope, bought it." Bluntly stated by Minseok, bringing Sehun's hope crash and burn. 

Just as Sehun passed his present to Minseok, Minseok started to pull off his shirt. 

"You have to wear the sweater now." said a pouting Minseok. Immediately, Sehun pulled off his shirt and holy was Minseok not ready. His eyes were not ready to see such a fine chest with beautiful abs. Minseok covered his face with his hands, only to looked at Sehun's chest yet again. 

Sehun looked at Minseok with a small smirk, he should honestly thank his friend, Chanyeol for dragging him out to work out.

Putting on the sweater, he took Minseok's hands away from his face and put them on his present.

Minseok could feel his face heat up as he opened Sehun's present. It was a sliver necklace, with a small music note. It was simple, but Minseok loved simple. 

"Sehun, I love it. But.."

Sehun looked at Minseok with worried eyes.

, what if he doesn't like the color, or maybe i should've got a whole different necklace, nOOOOOOO

"Just how much did you pay for this? You shouldn't have got me something so expensive and nice--" Sehun then laughed at Minseok, he didn't mind spending the money, besides it was his parents that wanted him to buy something for Minseok. 

"Minseok, it didn't cost that much. Don't worry, now wear it for me." Sehun hummed as he looked as Minseok who was currently have trouble putting the necklace on. 

Being the gentleman he is, took the necklace from Minseok and put it on for him. Completly obivious to the fact that Minseok is becoming a tomato. 

"Wanna go hangout for a bit?" Sehun asked, putting an arm around Minseok's shoulder as a friendly gesture. 

Minseok nodded and headed up the stairs to change, with Sehun happily skipping behind him to help out with the outfit. 

 


 

DID YOU GUYS THINK I WOULDN'T UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ON CHRISTMASSSS????

MERRY CHRISTMAS LUVIES HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FANFICS