Ceremony

Invasion of heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung moves his hand in his bed-side table, searching for his ringing phone. He answered the call without opening his eyes upon putting it in his ear he whispered a silent and sleepy “mmm”.

 

“WHERE THE ARE YOU?” the person on the other line shouted that awaken very nerves of him. “The ceremony is about to start in a hour and you’re still in your ing bed?”

 

He got up from his bed only to find out that he’s nake. “!” he muttered. He tucked his Phone between his ear and shoulder.

 

“Yeah. You gonna ed up things if you don’t arrive here before the ceremony starts and I promise I’ll skin you alive.” The man in the line continues ranting. “So you better get your up” Then the line went dead.

 

He looked around and saw his shoes, clothes and underwear in the floor. “Am I too drunk last night? That I didn’t know that I brought someone here and bang?” He asked to himself but he didn’t have time to think. He picks up his things and put it in his laundry basket in the speed of light. His phone buzzed  he pick it up and open the message.

 

“BE HERE BEFORE THE CEREMONY START OR I’LL PUNCH THE PRIEST IN FRONT OF YOU! – SUHO”

 

He smiles at the stupidity of his best friend, then went to the bathroom to have a quick wash. He wears a black pants and black suit with white T-shirt inside then run to the parking lot where his big bike is waiting. As he rode, he can feel everyone he passes by putting an eye on him, who wouldn’t. A man in the suit riding a big bike, isn’t that cool?

 

Luckily, he arrives at the cathedral in a good time before the ceremony starts. “You made it in time!” His best friend, with not-so-good-but-attractive chin, said.

 

He smiles. “I will be sorry to the priest if I didn’t” He scans the cathedral. “It’s pretty good!” He said referring to arrangement and design of cathedral.

 

“It should. Suzy deserves nothing but the best!”

 

He rolls his eyes. “You and your cheesiness.”

 

Suho let out a soft laugh. “I’m waiting on yours.”

 

“I’m not planning about it, not yet.” He looks at Suho. “Shall we?” He said while hand laid in front of them, as it’s their turn to walk the aisle. “You still have the chance to turn back and run!” He jokingly said as they walk to the altar.


“Why would I? This is the moment when finally my princess becomes my queen.” He rolls his eyes again/

 

“One more cheesiness and I’ll punch you in the face in front of the priest.” His bestfriend just smiles and continue his track.

 

He is standing next to Suho as they watches Suzy walks through the aisle with a beautiful satin white gown, her hair simply untie under her beautiful wedding veil. Surely the couple will bear angels.

 

It’s the man who walking the Bride to the waiting groom that caught his attention. “He looks familiar. Did I met him before?” He stared at the said guy until the light dawn.

 

He mentally cursed and kills himself when he remembers when or where he met the guy. He is the guy he shared his last night with. The guy he shared his last night with. “How did that happened?” He asks to himself. He is straight; he never had with the same gender. “Alcohol” He’d been too drunk before but this doesn’t happen.

 

As the bride and the man becomes closer, he saw the said guy smiling at him, obviously he recognize him as well. He stares at the doe-eye-guy and remember how those eyes has close when he enveloped his mouth on , “ did I a ?” His cheeks stain shades of pink. He remembers how good his mouth tastes, how y his moan was, how their bodies collides. He remembers it all now and he pray for the end of his life right at that moment.

 

As the bride is within reach by the groom, he move away to go to his seat and avoid the doe-eye-guy, but to his dismay the said guy runs to his sides. “Well, of all the places. Nice to see you again.”

 

“Who are you?” He pretended.

 

The guy smiles, revealing his bunny tooth that matches on his doe eyes, Taehyung would lie if he said that he didn’t find it cute. “Do you want to know my name? Or you have an amnesia the day after?” He lovely asks.

 

He just ignored the doe-eye-guy and sit. “Either way, I’m Jeon Jungkook, Bride’s adopted brother.” He sits on his side that made him more uncomfortable. “And you are?” He didn’t answers and pretends that he’s listening to the priest. “Oh! That’s a nice conversation.” The doe-eye sarcastically said.

 

Taehyung can’t look on his side. Sweat slowly forming on his head. He’s damned embarrassed, so damned embarrassed. How did he do such thing? He close his eyes  trying to remember anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter