Confused

Invasion of heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung nervously look at Jungkook hoping he come up with a good made-up story about what they are talking about but he just playfully smirk at him and stand up, leaving him and Suho. He had killed that guy a million times already in his mind. His mind can't fuction well and he can't find a right and acceptable made-up story. He felt depressed and nervous at the same time. 

 

"Is there something I need to know, Mister?" Suho changed his question, folding his arms together. His can feel he was curious and serious at the same time.

 

"Well, there isn't. Except that your Wife's Brother and I-"

 

"are couple?" Suho interjected with a playful smile on his face. 

 

He frowned. "What are you talking about?" He smiles. He don't know why but it sounds really good for him. "Dude you're talking no sense, go back to your wife and enjoy your day." He moves towards him and push him gently hoping he obeys to stop him to ask another nerve-cracking question.

 

He let out a audible sigh when Suho walk away from him towards to his beautiful wife. He shook his head as if it can throw out all the thoughts running on his mind right now. He grab the glass of wine on his table and sip it straight then headed out.

 

He found himself walking towards to the huge tree on the the garden of the reception and sat under it. He told himself that he was still young and he wasn't supposed to have his life figured out but sometimes he can't help not to feel irrelevant. His family owned a well-known company and his brother, Namjoon and Seokjin, are doing well in handling it. While here he was sitting under a tree, accomplished nothing. Thinking about how he was different from them, how they are capable of being so good at decision making yet he can't even decides what he want to do with his life. All he know is that managing their business isn't for him. His parents and brothers respect that and he is thankful that he has such an understanding family.

 

Now, his bestfriend Suho has found whom he want to share his life with and figured out where he would be heading. He wondered if he had to push himself harder to figure out his path on life or if there's any. He wants to compose music but his not good with words, he want to start a restaurant but he can't cook. It was depressing. He seem incomplete. The future isn't promised for everyone. That's all he knew, because whenever he thinks about his future all he can see is a shattered glass. 

 

He closed his eyes and pressed his head on the trunk of the tree. Love, he thought. He asks himself over and over why he can't feel that. He love his parents, brothers and friends but the romantic love no. Maybe love isn't for him. He really find himself different from everyone, but he don't try to explain himself because no one will ever understand. 

 

A flash of camera snap him from his thoughts. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook attentively checking the picture he took. Just by looking at this boy he could tell that they are have so much different. 

 

Jungkook meet his gaze and smiled at him. "You look good." He stated comfortably as if they know each other very well. He sat beside him and show him his picture. He was amazed how his picture look like, He is beautiful. 

 

He smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter