II.

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi: Annyeonghaseyo. Myungsoo sunbaenim, this is Bomi. ^_^ I’ll be available after 7 pm.

Myungsoo took his phone out and saw Bomi’s text. His smile grew wider.

Myungsoo:  Ah neh, Bomi-ah. I’ll pick you up at 7:30pm, is that alright?

Bomi: Pick me up? Eh. I’m fine sunbaenim. My manager can drive me to the meeting place.

Myungsoo: I’ll pick you up and please call me oppa not sunbaenim. Kekekek.

Bomi: Okay L oppa. :D

Bomi went to look for the perfect clothes. She didn’t want to wear a dress or skirt because it’s a cold night. She just chose a black ripped jeans, light blue sweater over her white tank top and sneakers. Bomi looked at her clock and it was 7:25pm. She got her black snapback and rushed down to the lobby. She saw him who was wearing a black leather jacket over white v-neck tee, black jeans and a black snapback.

“Oh hello oppa,” She smiled at him.

“Let’s go,” She nodded and followed him.

“Oppa, are you sure it is fine that we go for a dinner together? Is it safe?” She asked.

“It’ll be fine, we’re not eating at a restaurant but instead, let’s go to my parents’ home,” He smiled at her.

Bomi’s eyes widened in shock, she didn’t expect that answer. Why would Myungsoo bring her to his parents? They’re not even dating. Bomi just looked away. Myungsoo stole a glanced at her and chuckled softly.

“Uhmm. L oppa, can I ask you a question? Or maybe questions?” She turned to look at him.

“What is it Bbom?” He asked.

“Why did you ask me? Why not Eunji,  Rong unnie or Naeunnie? Why not other girl group members? Why want a dinner with me?” She asked without even bothering to pause.

“Calm down, Bbom,” He chuckled softly and ruffled Bomi’s hair.

“Why you? Why not, is there any problem with that? Why not the other members? I’m close with them already. And lastly, I wanna spend a night with you, is that wrong? Or is there someone who will be mad?” He asked.

“Uhmm,” Bomi was left speechless, trying to digest all of Myungsoo’s answers.

“There’s no one who will be mad,” She replied after quite a few minutes.

Myungsoo’s car halted to a stop and parked the car in front of a house. It was neither big nor small; it was enough for a middle-sized family. It was painted in beige and brown, it was pleasing to the eyes. Myungsoo opened the car’s door for her and entered the house. Bomi just followed behind him, he noticed Bomi’s awkwardness so he decided to hold her hand and lead her all the way inside the house.

“Mom, we’re here,” Myungsoo said as he took off his shoes, Bomi did the same.

“Oh, you’re here,” Myungsoo’s mom hugged her son before turning to Bomi.

“Hi, Bomi,” She smiled, Bomi just bowed at his mother and followed her inside.

“Maybe you’re wondering why my mom knows your name,”

“She’s a fan of yours,”

“Oh thank you, Mrs. Kim,”

“I watched your shows. You’re so funny. No wonder Myungsoo likes you, you’re so natural,”

“Mom,” Myungsoo whined.

“Why doesn’t she know?” She asked.

“What is it, Mrs. Kim?”

“My Myungsoo likes you,” Bomi turned to Myungsoo and saw him, blushing.

“I’m gonna prepare in the kitchen,” He volunteered.

“Help Moonsoo. I’ll talk to Bomi first,” She grinned.

“Stop talking nonsense, mom,” He warned. He turned to look at Bomi.

“Do not believe everything she says,” Bomi absentmindedly nodded.

“Let’s talk in the garden, dear,” She lead Bomi to the garden and let her sit in one of the benches.

“What is it that you want to talk about Mrs. Kim?” She asked.

“Do you know, it’s the first time Myungsoo brought a girl here? I know Myungsoo dated Doyeon before but he never brought her here. You seem special to him. He wasn’t that hurt when Doyeon and him broke up, he didn’t shed even a single tear but when he searched your name on the internet and found out that somewhat Minhwan of FT Island confesses to you, he got so mad and cried. You’re special to my dear son, so I decided to watch some of your shows and you seem to be really nice. I always see him watching your shows, feeling proud of your variety skills. He always buys your album and tries to approach you at the backstage but he just can’t. Myungsoo seem to be very confident in everything but he loses all his confidence because of you,” Myungsoo’s mother smiled as she talked about Myungsoo.

Bomi was trying her very best to absorb what his mom told her. She was shocked to know that Myungsoo’s interested in her, just as how she’s interested in him.

“Mrs. Kim, I have a secret to tell you,” She smiled.

“I actually like your son,” She whispered.

“I just don’t know. I know he’s handsome, talented and everything but I like Myungsoo than L. I like how he becomes Myungsoo in variety shows, when he’s not too careful of his words and actions, when all he does is be himself.  I started to like him a few years ago, when he debuted,” She blushed as she told her secret to his mom.

“I always wanted to quit as a trainee, a year before our own debut. I was scared about the future ahead of me, but when I saw their debut performance, I instantly liked him. I pushed through with debuting in APink and fortunately, I was chosen to be the main dancer and lead vocalist. Myungsoo was my driving force to be where I am today,” Bomi smiled, Myungsoo’s mom hugged her.

“I am glad you like him for who he is, not because he’s L,” Bomi smiled and hugged Myungsoo’s mom back.

“You can stop hiding now, Myungsoo,” Bomi’s eyes were about to pop out of its sockets.

Myungsoo’s mom left Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter