I.

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were busy fixing themselves for another performance of their comeback song, Luv. They were complaining about how uneasy Bomi was about her accessories. She was panicking because the performance would start in just a few minutes.

“Girls, you’ll be having an interview in music bank with Infinite F, okay?” Their manager said.

“Unnie, the ring would be stuck on my dress again,” She complained, remembering the performance where she was so serious with her lines but the ribbon of her dress stuck on her ring, making her perform the dance with her hand in front of her ribbon.

“Bomi, I’m trying to explain something,” Their manager said. Bomi just nodded and looked for another ring to wear.

“What is it manager-nim?” Chorong being the responsible leader asked.

“I said that you’ll be having an interview in music bank with Infinite F,” Their manager repeated what he said, earning nods from the members except for Bomi who was panicking more than she did earlier and Eunji who noticed Bomi’s actions. The girls were left with their stylists and retouched their make-up especially Bomi’s, who was sweating.

“Make Bomi extra prettier today, she will be meeting her prince charming,” Eunji teased, making the other members curious.

“Eunji-ah!” Bomi threw a box of tissue to Eunji.

“What is it that Eunji knows but I don’t?” Chorong faced Bomi, her arms crossed.

“Nothing, Eunji is just making up stories,” Bomi answered defensively and turned away.

“Unnie,” Hayoung grabbed Bomi’s shoulders and made her face their leader.

“Bomi, do you like someone from Infinite?” Chorong asked.

Bomi shook her head violently, Eunji nudged her same-aged member.

“Okay, okay, I like L, okay?” Bomi replied, hiding her face in her palms.

“You like L oppa?” Namjoo squealed.

“Stop teasing me. I honestly knew it would be a bad thing to spill it to Eunji,” Bomi sighed.

“We’ll not tease you unnie, maybe we could help you be close with him,” Naeun volunteered.

“Thanks guys but I would rather not be friends with him. So, I won’t be able to enter this ‘friendzoned’ zone,” She chukled.

“Girls! You’re up for the interview,”

The girls walked towards the studio, bowing to the sunbaenims they met on the way. They already saw Infinite F on the platform, Bomi’s heart begun to pound. Bomi tried to calm herself as they walked towards the platform.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim,” The girls bowed as they approached Infinite F. The girls arranged themselves, Bomi, Hayoung and Naeun at the front.

“Bomi, change positions with Namjoo and stand beside L,” The staff said. Bomi was shocked but tried to erase the shocked expression on her face.

“Annyeong, Bomi-ssi,” Myungsoo greeted her.

“Annyeong, L-sunbaenim,” She bowed.

“Aren’t we too formal to each other?” L chuckled.

“Call me Myungsoo oppa, you call Woohyun and the others oppa when I’m older than you too,” He added.

“Ah, okay, Myungsoo op-oppa,” She said shyly, looking down and tried to hide her tomato face.

“Cute,” He mumbled softly.

“What did you say oppa?” Bomi said, trying to hard the awkwardness as she mentioned the last word.

“Nothing,” Myungsoo just smiled at her as he scratched his nape. Bomi just awkwardly chuckled and fixed her hair.

“Position everyone, we’ll start in a few seconds,”

-CAM-

“Music Bank!” Everyone cheered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Apinkeu imnida,”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite F imnida,”

“Wow, Infinite F became the first place nominees after coming back this week. Please share your thoughts of becoming first place nominees,” Namjoo said as she read her lines on the screen.

“It’s really an honor to be selected for first place nominees. Please show Infinite F lot of love,” Sungjong smiled at the camera.

“Apink is also competing for first place for two straight weeks now. Is it successful? Have any thoughts to give?” Myungsoo looked at Bomi.

“We are competing for first place for two weeks for the very first time, we are very thankful. There are also supports from the sunbaenims. I’m really happy and we are working very hard,” Bomi had a hard time looking at Myungsoo.

“Also, Infinite F sunbaenim’s concept is refreshing and relaxed. This is to surpass girl groups right?” Eunji joked.

“That can’t be allowed,” Namjoo butted in.

“Let’s have an aegyo competition since we’re both first place nominees together,” She added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter