Four

Save Me

Chapter 4

 

    The feeling of a hand on Jimin’s shoulder jolted her awake. Heart racing and eyes wild, she looked around for the threat.

    “Hey, hey. It’s just me,” Yongguk said soothingly. Jimin clutched her hands to her heart, willing it to slow down. He sat down slowly and rubbed her arm. “I’m sorry I scared you. I knocked but you didn’t answer.”

    “It’s okay,” she mumbled and wiped her face. “I’m still a little jumpy.”

    “For understandable reasons.” Yongguk took hold of one of her hands, his thumb on the soft skin.

    After a few cleansing breaths, Jimin asked, “What time is it?”

    “A little after five.”

    “P.M!?” she asked, noting the faint light from the window.

    “No, no. 5am. You’ve only been asleep for a few hours.”

    “Oh. Okay.” Jimin rubbed her eyes to look more awake. “What’s happened?”

    “I got in touch with Z. Luckily, he was in Macao. He’s on his way, and should be able to reach Incheon tonight. He says he loves you, and he can’t wait to see you.”

    There was no stopping the smile that spread across Jimin’s lips. “I miss him, too. It’s been so hard not seeing him.”

    “I can’t believe he let you go. That he let you cut off contact.”

    “Well, not completely. He knew where I lived and would show up every six months or so. I was always asleep when he got there, and he would do stuff like turn my kitchen table upside down or hide all my left shoes. He took my sink once. All to show me that I had gotten sloppy,” she told him with a laugh. “I’d wake up and there would be a stack of cash and some pretty bauble next to the coffee maker.”

    “Ah. So that’s where all the jewels came from.”

    Jimin hummed and pulled a pillow to her chest, still holding onto his hand. “Luckily, they were in my ‘go bag’ that I kept in storage.”

    “You kept a ‘go bag’?” he asked with his eyebrows raised.

    His surprise made her laugh. “Old habits, you know? Never know when you might have to cut and run.”

    Yongguk chuckled along with her. It grew quiet between them and Yongguk threw himself back onto the free pillow. He turned to his side so he was facing her. He played with her hair, rubbing the lightened strands between his fingers. “I missed you, Woo Jimin.”

    Jimin blushed slightly and smiled shyly. “I missed you, too, Yongguk. You don’t know how much.”

“I can guess,” he whispered, lowering his fingers to her cheek. “Everyday, I wondered where you were. Everyday, I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to tell you about my day and hear about yours. I wanted to hold you. I wanted to kiss you. I wanted to wake up next to you.”

“I worried about you everyday,” she whispered with tears falling on her face. Jimin scooted closer to him and ran her fingers through his hair. “I thought about you, I prayed for you. I cried every night for a year, wishing i had never left. It broke my heart to leave and it’s been broken since then, Yon--”

He cut her off with a searing kiss. In a matter of seconds, Jimin opened to him, letting him dominate the connection. Rolling to her back, Yongguk settled between her legs and attacked her neck with his plush lips. Her head dropped back and she moaned her pleasure aloud, ing her hips up against his. Yongguk pulled back and rested his forehead on her heaving stomach.

“I want you, Jimin.” His hands the waistband of her borrowed boxers, tugging lightly. He looked up at her with a passion filled gaze. “Do you want me?”

Jimin sat up and took her shirt off as an answer. They looked at eachother, then lunged at one another. Clothes were ripped off in a blur. Lips and tongues and fingers caressed any patch of skin that became available. They were frantic in their desire to get closer, to become one.

“Yongguk, hurry,” she pleaded breathlessly. While her hands worked at the zipper of his pants, he struggled with his belt. He took too long, so Jimin reached her hand in and pulled out his length. She him, familiarizing herself with his heat and size. “You've grown.”

Yongguk let out a breathy laugh, finally getting the belt off. “I’ll be gentle.” He pushed the pants down to his knees with her help, then eventually off. Gently, he pushed her back down to the bed and came down on top of her. He put a hand between her spread legs, testing her wetness and readiness. One finger slipped inside of her with much resistance. “Damn, you’re so tight.”

“It’s been….a while,” she mumbled and hid her face in embarrassment. Jimin moaned and rocked her hips, taking his digit in further. Yongguk rubbed his thumb lightly across her and smirked when he felt her thighs jump.

“How long?”

“Not your business.” The comment was broken by another moan as he replaced his thumb with his tongue. Jimin’s back arched and she fisted the sheets in her hands. He tormented her by speeding up and slowing down at random intervals. When he introduced a second finger, she sank her fingers into his hair and pulled his face tighter to her center. She cried out his name when her hit, hips jerking uncontrollably.

Yongguk crawled up her body to kiss her, sharing the flavor of her essence on his tongue. He pushed her knees out wider and guided his length to her opening. her thighs lightly, Yongguk signaled for her to relax and let him in. It wasn't an easy joining, it felt very much like their first time all over again.

"You okay?" he asked when he was fully seated. Jimin looked up at him and wiggled her hips slightly, testing for pain of his intrusion. It was minimal, so she nodded for him to continue. Yongguk leaned forward on his elbows so that he could kiss her. He wanted to be joined with her in every way possible. Keeping his eyes on her face for clues, Yongguk began to slowly into her wetness.

Jimin's hands trailed up and down the length of his back, digging her nails in when a felt particularly good. She held to him tightly, remembering the many times they had done this before. They had been young and only he had experience. She had trusted him and he gave her unimaginable pleasure. He always felt so right moving within her, always knew exactly what to do next to drive her crazy. That hadn't changed.

One of his hands buried itself in her hair, the other attached to her hip, pulling up. The shift in angle made her back arch. Yongguk quickened his pace, ing harder and grunting every time he was fully back inside. For him, their joining felt like a homecoming. In her arms alone he felt love, real love. The multitude of women that filled his bed in Jimin's absence had no power over him. They meant nothing to him. Just Jimin. Only his Jimin.

Yongguk slid out of her carefully. When she looked at him in confusion, he kissed her quickly and rolled to his back. He slid back so his back rested against the headboard and beckoned her. Jimin looked a little shy before straddling his lap and sinking down on his length. His hands anchored her down and he breathed harshly through his nose, pleasure hitting him even harder in that intimate position. She tried to move, but he stopped her. Instead, he held her close, kissed her sweetly and toyed with her blonde locks. His hand trailed down her jaw and pushed lightly under her chin. She looked deeply into his eyes. Jimin saw the love there, she was sure it was mirrored in her own.

“Yongguk,” she whined. “Let me move.”

“No. I want to feel you like this. You feel so good, baby,” he groaned. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, holding her body as close to his as possible.  With his face buried in her neck, he kissed the soft skin and smelled her scent. Jimin grew too impatient for his slow ministrations, and started to circled her hips as much as she could in the tight space. “, stop. Don’t--”

“I need you. Hurry,” Jimin pleaded breathily in his ear. His hold on her hips slackened a little and she took advantage, circling her hips harder and faster. With her arms still around his neck, she started to bounce. His deep, husky moans of pleasure filled her ears, turning her on even more. He started to up into her and she lost it. "Oh, Yongguk. Don't stop."

Jimin kept her hands on his shoulders for leverage as she rode him hard and fast. His hands moved from her hips to her face, holding her in place so that he could look in her eyes. The words were right there on the tip of his tongue, but he held them back. Talk of his feelings would be meaningless.  

“Gukkie…”

“Yeah, baby?” he whispered lowly.

“I’m close,” Jimin gasped.

“Me too, baby.” Yongguk kissed her then, hard and sloppy. He put all the force he could behind each , trying to give her what she needed. Their rhythm matched up, making the bed shake under their efforts. Jimin cried out his name over and over again. He had to bite down on his lip to stop himself from doing the same.

“Yongguk . .  .” she whimpered, body tensing in his arms.

“I know, baby. Just let go. I got you,” he told her between panting breaths. He gripped her backside, helping to raise and lower her at a pace they both craved.

The walls of her sheath became impossibly tighter and started rippling around him. Seconds later, Jimin pressed to his shoulder to stifle the scream that ripped from . Yongguk pressed into her a final time and released deep and hard inside of her. She fell forward into him and let the strength of his arms hold her up. He kissed her tenderly all over her face, trying to catch his breath. Jimin clung to him, feeling boneless and so very satisfied. Until…

“. Oh. . . . .” Jimin got up, wincing as their bodies separated. She started to hop off the bed, but Yongguk gripped her arm to stop her flight.

“What? What’s wrong?”

“We didn’t use a .” Jimin tried to shake him off, but Yongguk used both arms to hug her from behind.

“It’s okay, Ji--”

“It’s not okay! Did you forget that I’ve got governments trying to kill me? I sure haven’t.” She wiggled to get away, but he just held harder. “Yongguk, let go. I have to take a shower and try to--”

“You’re leaving tonight, Jimin. Would it really be so bad to take a piece of me with you?” he asked lowly. He brought a hand down to touch her stomach gently.

“Are you out of your mind?” Jimin finally succeeded in throwing his hand off and reached for the t-shirt. “That just might be the stupidest ing thing you’ve ever said to me.”  

“Why? Would having a baby with me be so bad?” he asked, kneeling on the bed, not bothering to cover up.

“In a general sense, no. But under these circumstances? Yes.” She finished dressing, then turned to face him. “First, I haven’t seen you in four years. I don’t know you anymore. People change, Yongguk. I’m not the same person I was then, and I hope you aren’t either. Second, I don’t know what’s going to happen once I leave Korea. The only other language I speak is Japanese, but there’s no way I can go to Japan. Third, what if they find me and I’m too swollen and pregnant to run, huh? Fourth--”

“Okay, okay.” Yongguk cut her off and pulled her in for a hug, seeing that she was getting more and more worked up the longer she spoke. He massaged the back of her neck, remembering how much she used to enjoy that. When he felt some of the tension leave, he spoke again. “I was sort of joking. I know the timing would be terrible for something like that. But it is what it is, and I regret nothing. I’ll work something out with Z to make sure you’re both taken care of if need be.”

Jimin, with her forehead against his chest, shook her head helplessly. "This was stupid."

"Maybe,” he agreed softly, her hair and neck some more. “But how about today, we be stupid. We both know you're leaving, so within these walls today, forget everything else. Spend a day with me like you used to."

She was quiet for a while, thinking about his offer. It would be like taking a step back in time for her. The two lovebirds used to spend lazy days in her bedroom when her father was away for work. Sleeping, talking and making love languidly, only getting up when their bodies called for food or relief.

"Okay,” she said softly, but resolutely. “I’m all yours."

“Again.”

“Again,” she amended with a smile. "For now."

“Good,” Yongguk returned with a smile of his own. “I vote that our first order of business be more sleep. All in favor?”

“Aye-yah!” Jimin was unprepared when Yongguk wrestled her back down to the mattress, one arm and one leg draped over her to hold her in place. With a lot of wiggling and dexterity of her toes, Jimin managed to pull the covers up and over their bodies.

They were both asleep in a matter of minutes. Just like old times.