Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Baby Ri

 

This photos make me writing this story^^ They look so cute~~


Seungri was feeling sad today. He was supposed to be happy because it’s his birthday, but no. He was busy pouting cutely. He received many greeting and present from many of his hyungs and friends, but he still not feeling happy because that someone seem to forget about his birthday.

 

There is no greeting, present or a simple text from that someone.

 

Seungri and that someone was inside the van on their way to the Incheon Airport to go to China for a fan meeting. He sat on the back seat away from that someone and sulking. He pretend to be busy playing with his phone when his the manager and that someone looked at him, checking on him.

 

“Ri ah, are you okay?” That someone, Jiyong asked at his cute maknae.

 

“Hmm.” Was just the cute maknae replied.

 

Feeling confused by his cute maknae short reply and gloomy mood.

 

“Ri baby, what’s wrong? Why are you not happy?” Jiyong asked concerned.

 

“It’s nothing.” Seungri said and pouted his lips more cutely.

 

“Aigoo. My maknae so cute. If there is nothing then why is my baby pouting like this?” Jiyong asked. “Don’t pout like that or hyung will kiss you.” He teased.

 

“HYUNG!!” Seungri yelled at Jiyong while blushing cutely.

 

“Omo! You are so red baby. So cute!” Jiyong continued to tease his maknae.

 

“You are meanie! I don’t want to talk you again!” Seungri said and crossed his arm on his chest while pouting cutely.

 

He looked at everywhere but at Jiyong. The manager just shake his head at the two love bird cute argument, like it was a normal view.

 

“Is my baby angry?” Jiyong asked with a cute sad face.

 

Seungri didn’t said anything and continued to sulk and pretend to texting someone on his phone. Jiyong pouted because his baby maknae ignoring him.

 

“Baby~ Stop ignoring me~~~” Jiyong whined to his maknae.

 

“Pfff. You are not even cute whining like that hyung. Top hyung more cuter than you.” Seungri said while puffing his chubby cheek cutely.

 

“What?! Baby, no! I’m cuter than that bingu Top.” Jiyong shouted in jealous.

 

“Yeah right.” Seungri said and rolled his eyes at the jealous leader.

 

“Alright, alright. You two stop fighting. We already arrive. Come on we don’t want to be late.” Their manager cut and stop the two from fighting.

 

They stop their childish argument and grabbed their important things. Jiyong went out first from the van. He saw many fan waiting for them at the Airport and smile at them. He was looking at the crowd of the fan, some of them brought a banner and poster of them.

 

Then one poster captured his eyes. And his eyes widen with realization. Now he knew why his baby was sulking and pouting cutely at him.

 

Aigoo… how can I forget about it.. Silly me. No wonder my baby in a gloomy mood.

 

Seungri step out from the van and looked at the fan and smile at them cutely. He then looked at Jiyong and his smile faded again.

 

Omo. My baby still angry at me. No, I can’t stand my baby being angry at me.

 

Jiyong looked at his baby maknae and wait for him to walk first in front of him, so that he can protect him if the fan tried to approach them. Seungri was waving at the fan and smile at them, just like a royal highness, waving at his people.

 

Jiyong chuckled at the thought of his baby being the same like a king. Like a king caring about his people, his baby maknae is caring at their fan.

 

They were now walking slowly to enter the airport entrance, waiting for the staff to checking the person entering the airport. While waiting, Jiyong looked at his baby back. He don’t know why, but the back of his maknae was so tempting to him.

 

Without realizing he put his head on Seungri shoulders and hugged him from the back, cuddling him. Seungri seemed to starlet by the sudden touch, but he calm down when he knew who was hugging him. He smile warmly and lean his back to Jiyong chest.

 

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Seungri asked with his soft angelic voice without looking at Jiyong.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry.” Jiyong said apologizing while tighten his hold on Seungri waist.

 

“For what hyung?” Seungri asked confused.

 

“For being stupid and forgetting you birthday today.” Jiyong said with a sad voice.

 

A smile place on Seungri face after Jiyong said that. He feel happy that his love one finally remember about his birthday.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. I forgave you.” Seungri said.

 

“You are so kind, baby. Always forgiving me when I make you sad and angry.” Jiyong said and pouted a little.

 

“I can’t stand to be angry at you for so long, hyung.” Seungri said smiling.

 

“That’s what I love about you baby.” Jiyong said. “So as an apologize, I will cuddle with you all night today for your birthday present. How that’s sound baby?” Jiyong asked sweetly.

 

“I would love that, hyung. I love it when you cuddling with me.” Seungri said immediately.

 

“Me too. I love my baby.” Jiyong confessed.

 

Seungri blushed cutely when Jiyong said that. Jiyong giggled when he saw his baby ears redden from blushing. His baby just too cute.

 

“Happy Birthday, baby.” Jiyong whispered near Seungri ears and blowing his baby ears making Seungri shivers.

 

Seungri smiled all the way to the China. This is the best present ever!

 

 

Yeah!!! Done!! Hope you guys like it^^

Do COMMENT~~~