Memories

Love is...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm-Nna5bU2A

Enjoy reading!

xx


"Changjo! Give it back!" Hyemi jumped as she streched her arm as high as she could to grab her notebook back.

"If you want it just grab it Hyemi-ah~" Changjo sing-songed. 

"You know you're too tall for me." She crossed her arms with a pout.

"Aw, our Hyemi is so cute when she's mad!" He teased.

"What a cutie~" Changjo cooed as he pinched her cheek. 

She's so cute when she's frustrated, Changjo noticed.

Hyemi blew a raspberry. "Just give it back, please! I'm begging you. I'll buy you dukkbokki!" She pleaded.

Changjo thought about it for a little bit, but agreed to disagree. 

"Nope, that won't be enough for me." He smirked.

Aish this boy has no limits, Hyemi twitched eye in irritation.

Changjo eyed her with a hint of mischievousness.

"Oh~ Why look at all these pretty drawings!" He announced, while pretending to flip through her notebook.

Hyemi's eyes rounded rubbed and she decied to play her last card.

"Okay, okay! You win!" She pleaded. "I'll even offer you a lifetime supply of chicken deliveries!" She rubbed her hands together in desperation. 

"Add cola and pizza and you got yourself a deal." Changjo grinned in amusement.

She's kinda cute, he smiled to himself.

Hyemi feigned defeat. "Okay, okay call." Only because it's you, Choi Jonghyun...

"Assah!" Changjo celebrated as he pumped his fist into the air in accomplisment. 

Changjo handed her back her notebook and she snatched it back protectively. "What's the big deal, Hyemi?" Changjo chuckled a little. "It's just a notebook."

You don't understand...it's not just a notebook to me, she swallowed. But nonetheless, that was a really close one, Hyemi sighed in relief.

If Changjo were have to opened the notebook, he would have seen the doodles, secret little scribbles and drabbles she wrote of him. Then she'd really go into a pit of embarrassment.

Plus, she would risk the entire entity of their friendship.

From the first day she fell in love with this Changjo, Hyemi swore to herself that she wouldn't try to make a move of Changjo because she couldn't risk their blooming friendship.

It was a worthy sacrifice.

Hyemi thought that as long as she could be by Changjo's side and make him happy, there was nothing more she could ever ask for in the world.

Wherever Changjo was, Hyemi would be there; and wherever Hyemi was, you could expect Changjo to be there as well.

But all good things must come to an end. 

One day, a junior, Park Soora, who went to the same school as Hyemi and Changjo, was getting bullied

Please log in to read the full chapter