four

Golden string
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, I have to go to school." Taemin tried to be patient with the other boy- who just kept annoyingly whining about the importance of the white lilies on his grave but in the same time, he didn't tell why they were so important- because he could imagine how difficult it could be seeing his own grave with flowers on it probably one of his family members.

"But what about my leaving problem?" Minho said in a childish voice since he realized that the blond had a soft spot for his adorableness. On the other hand, he didn't really want to leave anymore. Not since he knew she still remembers him.

"I have to go to my lecture, like right now. Also, can't you just wait a little more? You're here for years already, two hours won't hurt you." the blond boy stuffed some random notebooks into his backpack but not really paying attention to his movement. All of his attention was attached to the ghost boy disappointedly turning away from him, with a new found sadness radiating from his eyes.

Since yesterday night, Minho was beyond odd.

After his eyes caught on the bunch of white lilies, he put on an unreadable expression. He just stood there and couldn't tore his gaze away from the flowers- and this scene made Taemin feel a bit of empathy toward the taller boy- until the blond put his hand on the other's shoulders to bring him back from his spacing out. On the way back to his- their- apartment, Taemin asked a lot of questions to make Minho forget a little about it what seemed like paining him inside a lot, but he only answered back in one word sentences.

Taemin really didn't know what to do now. He felt a weird mixture of not wanting Minho to feel like yesterday night and the curiosity toward the source of the pain.

He fought down his inappropriate curiosity and chose the first one for a while. He tried his best to be a little friendlier with Minho because the boy seemed like the only connection he will ever had. A little he wanted to cherish it while it lasts.

"Then aren't we going?" the ghost boy with an annoyed gaze made Taemin snap out from his tracing. Minho was grumping in himself and was totally aware of the fact that the blond could easily heard him. "He was the one who wanted to go and now he's standing here like a-."

"Minho." the blond called out seriously.

"What?"

"Please, in public, avoid speaking to me." when he saw the confused expression on the ghost boy's face, he continued. "Because people can't see you, remember?"

 

It was a mistake to tell Minho this because after this, he couldn't shut his mouth up. He kept blabbering through the way to the collage, the whole le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter