two

Golden string
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you say, you see those strings thingies , yet you don't have one and you see me too. Boy, that ." Minho patted the blond boy's shoulders as Taemin told him why he was pulled back and why he couldn't go far from Minho and vice versa. Not like Taemin fully understood the whole thing because as far as he knew, the strings are endlessly extensible and this one didn't let them more than a few meters away from each other. Also, its' golden colour was a thing he's never seen anywhere. There were just yellow, blue and red ones, no other colour.

On the other hand, this guy beside him was quite annoying with his so amazed face staring at him like he did something magical by just only seeing him. He didn't looked more than 18 years old- suddenly Taemin felt so old with his 24 years-  and looked a bit weird, he just couldn't really tell what was weird about him. Maybe his big eyes but he wasn't sure- because his big eyes kept swallowing him time to time, so he rather stared at the ground.

"I still not understand why you're stuck with this seeing you thing. You're clearly visible." honestly, he didn't want anything else than to look around his new apartment but what he got? An insane fridge boy. How the hell did he even fit inside of the refrigerator? He was so tall- taller than Taemin. Much taller.

"Not for everyone." Minho chuckled humourlessly, glancing at the blond and back to the ground.

"What?" fridge boy started to scare him- but Taemin would never admit it. Minho turned to him with a very serious face as he told him.

"I'm dead, boy." it took some seconds to realize what Minho has said and took more than a minute to work the information up. He couldn't understand it at all.

"You're just plain stupid." the blond boy said with a dry chuckle and continued. "I won't take you to the police station, you don't need to lie. Especially impossible things. Also, you should cut off with this 'boy' thingy. I'm older than you."

"I'm not lying." the other pouted, eyes growing doe-like. Seriously, this kid was cute- but he was still a burglar as far as Taemin knew about him. It was a shame really because deep inside he was very attracted to Minho.

"Of course, of course." it was sure he didn't believe any of the younger's words; he wanted to pat the other's head when he realized they just met and the fridge boy- even if he was so much younger- was way too tall to the movement not to look awkward.

Minho sighed and stood up from the couch they sat together and daringly locked eyes with Taemin- the blond didn't look away even though he already felt himself lost in it. The blond boy shook his head a little to gather himself together.

"Since you don't believe me, I should demonstrate it." Minho whispered in a low tone. It made a dark aura around him- Taemin would swear that the boy couldn't be other than cute, it truly surprised  him.

"What are you doing?" the blond covered his surprise with an unimpressed voice, eyes never leaving the raven black haired boy's silhouette. That turned back with a half-smile that promised mischievousness and playfulness.

"Just watch me."

Taemin wanted to say a comeback when Minho decided to show him that he's dead. The black haired boy went through the wall to the kitchen and back to the living room. It looked so easy and Minho wore satisfied smirk on his face as he saw the other's couldn't understand the whole situation. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter