The New Begininngs

Bonded by the contract

~Shin Hye POV~

I got of the car and then Chansung told me, "Shin hye I'm going to drop you off at my house and you'll stay there for a bit alone while I go talk to my father. Don't move from my house because we have some things to talk about afterwards ok."

"hm...okay"

"Here are the keys to the house, I'll be back." said Chansung. 

(Enters inside of the house)

  Oh! I think someone is here, who could it be?


 What should I say?

"Hello there, you are?" asked the girl.

"Hi my name is Park Shinhye and your name is?"

"My name is Seohyun. I am Chansung little sister."

"Oh! Talking about oppa, he is calling." Said Seohyun before answering the call.

~noone's pov~

"I am here in the house, why oppa?" Asked Seohyun over the phone.

"Okay, don't worry about it. I will take care of it."

After Seohyun hanged up, she turned to Shin hye and said, "Shinhye, show me the clothes that was bought for you today. Because I got to get you ready for dinner."

~An hour later~

"You look so pretty" commented Seohyun.

"Okay, so today you are going to meet our father. Don't be worry because he is a nice person."

"That's why Chansung told you to get me ready."

"Yes, it doesn't hurt to make a good first impression. Although some of them didn't, but still." Said seohyun.

"Huh!?" Exclaimed Shinhye in confusion.

"We are home " yelled Chansung.

"Daddy!" ran Seohyun towards her father with open wide arms.

"Hi,sweety"

      Shin hye saw the scene in front of her and started to think about her father. She wonder why she could not have a wondeful relationship with her dad instead of getting by him.

"Father this is the girl Park Shin hye I was talking about" said Chansung.

"Nice to meet you Shin hye. I am their father and you can call me Jin"

"Hello, nice to meet you Mr. Jin" greeted Shin hye while giving him a 90 degree bow.

   They sat down at the dining table and started to eat the food Seohyun had cooked earlier.

"So Chansung tells me that he helped you the other day in Busan." said Jin.

"Yes and I am very thankful to your son"

"Have you contacted your parents yet? They must be worry about you."

"I-my fa-I am an orphan. My parents died when I was just borned. I ranaway from an orphanage" lied Shin hye.

"I see. Look I want to make you a deal" declared Jin.

"You can stay here at my house under one condition. You have to work with me"

"Work with you?" questioned Shin hye kind of worried.

"Do not worry its nothing bad, but this deal is a six year contract. Since you are only 12 years old you will live here for free for three years. The only thing you have to do in these three years is to take care of the household, like Seohyun, and have an education. You will have a mandatory education until you are 18. once you turn 18 you decide if you continue studying or not. when you turn 15 you will start working for me in a host club. Your pay will be be going towards your living expenses expect for one hundred dollars plus tips and that will be your weekly allowance. Your contract will end when you turn 18. If you decide to work for us afterwards you are more than welcome to."

"A host club?" asked Shin hye.

"Oh! you might not know what that is. It is a place where someone comes to be accompany by someone else. All they do is talk, flirt or drink ." explained Chansung.

"But do not worry my daddy will not have working as a host. We will work as a bartender with my father teaching us how to make drinks, cleaning around, or being a stylist for the hosts. I want to their make up!' added Seohyun.

"By the time you both start working, I will have open a host club one nearby, so you will not travel too far daily like Changsung and the rest. The host club I open will be mixed. Usually there is a host club just for men or just for women, but I want to open a host club for both genders together." claimed Jin.

     After they finished with dinner and dessert Park Shin hye without hesitating signed the six year contract. There was nothing she could lose at this point and had nowhere to go, so why not start all over.

"Hey how about we meet the rest of the gang?" asked Seohyun.

"Sure"

"daddy, we will be back"

"Okay, Chansung go with them."

      Chansung and Seohyun took Shin hye to the house next door. That house was just as big as Chansung's family house. The house was calledd The New Begininngs because it was a place were the gang will start over with their lives.

"Everyone we got a new member in our gang!" Sreamed Seohyun.

"Really?!" exclaimed Taeyeon with an excited face.

"Please! tell me it is a girl." hoped Junsu.

"Come to the game room. We are all gathered there" said Nichkhun who was carrying junk food for everyone.

Chansung, Shin hye, and Seohyun went to the game room.

"Everyone this is Park Shin Hye and she is the new addition to The New Begininngs. By the way that is the name of the house Shin hye, but I do not think you will be living here." said Chansung.

"Why?" asked Shin hye.

"because there is no more rooms here. My father said he might buy the house in front or bulid another room just for you." explained Chansung.

     Junsu, Nichkhun, Taeyeon, and Taecyeon introduced themselves.

"You can call me Taec, you can call Junsu Jun. K, and Nichkhun khun" said Taecyeon.

"Here sit next to me Shin hye" suggested  Jun. K.

Park Shin hye sat between Junsu and Taeyeon.

"You be careful of Jun. K"  Chansung gave a warning to Shin hye.

"Look who is talking, you be careful of both Chansung and Junsu" stated Nichkhun.

"So how old are you?" asked Junsu.

"She seems too young for you, so don't think about it" said Taeyeon.

"I asked innocently. Man, you make-out with a few girls then you are put in the be aware list, gosh" hissed Jun. K.

"I am 12 years old" answered Shin hye.

"Anyways are you also an orphan?" questioned Taeyeon.

"Yes, I am an orphan"

"Well we are all orphans too expect Seohyun and Chansung. But they did lose their mother" contiuned taeyeon.

"We lost our mother after Seohyun was born in a car accident" started to  say Chansung.

"Then a few years ago we moved to Japan and my dad started his host club business. One day my dad wanted to come back to korea and expand his business here. Upon our return my father found a lost girl, who turned out to be taeyeon. She was like you, an orphanage runaway and then we just kept meeting more orphans and decided to help them" finished explaining Seohyun.

   At that moment another girl entered the room. She was pretty and dressed to go out.

"This is Nicole. Nicole this Park Shin hye the new addition to our gang" said Chansung while putting his right arm around Nicole's waist.



TADA!!!!!! It is an update! ^_^ It has been a long time, right?  Sorry I have still been busy but I has extra time today. The update is short, but I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

ENJOY!!

P.S Don't forget to comment and subscribe! =0)