oo4; Last Names

Vanilla or Chocolate?

 

09:04 A.M. – Jaebeom’s Company

 

I walked into the building and my secretary followed me to my office, explaining to me about my schedule for the day. I sat in front of my desk and my computer. I signaled my secretary to leave the schedule on my desk and she placed the folder down.

 

“Can you call Dok2 for me please?” I asked her, looking through the folder.

 

She bowed, acknowledging my request and walked out of my office.

 

Not too long after, there was a knock on my door and Dok2 walked in.

 

“Got the 411?” I asked, looking up to him.

 

“Not really. It’s harder than I imagined,” he replied.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

 

“Well, I got the videos from the security cam that night and tried to match him up with our database but nothing really came up. He must’ve done a good job at protecting his identity,” Dok2 replied.

 

“So we don’t even know who we’re going up against,” I said.

 

I stood up from my chair and looked out the window.

 

“The only thing we can do is wait for the next mission and hopefully he’ll show up for the same mission,” Dok2 explained.

 

“How are the boys doing?” I asked.

 

“They’ve been in the studio practicing their new choreography. I think you should go in and check up on their choreography and clean them up,” he suggested.

 

“Okay, let the boys know. I’ll be there in a few,” I told him.

 

10:46 A.M. – Taeyang’s Company

 

I looked at my phone, trying to decide whether or not I should give Jiyeon a call. After last night, I feel like things have gotten awkward between us.

 

Regret.

 

I don’t know what got into me that made me do that.

 

There was a knock, breaking my train of thought. The boys came in.

 

“Any update from last night?” I asked.

 

“Nothing. Not even a name,” GD answered.

 

“Is that even possible?” I asked.

 

“We’re going against someone tough. They know how to keep their information tightly locked,” he explained.

 

“So what now? We can’t have this guy jeopardize every mission we go on,” I explained.

 

“I know. We’ve got everyone on the job to find this guy out,” GD said.

 

“Alright. Keep me updated,” I tell him.

 

“Sure thing boss. So how’s everything with Jiyeon? You tell her yet?” GD asked.

 

“I was close but I hesitated at the last minute,” I answered.

 

“Dude, do I have to do it for you? How many years has this been going on?” GD asked with a bit of frustration.

 

I just sighed and looked out the window.

 

I heard GD walking towards the door.

 

“You have an interview in an hour,” he said, walking out of the office.

 

1:00 P.M. – Jaebeom’s Company – Jaebeom’s POV

 

I walked into the practice and saw the boys practicing. They turned the music off. The boys stood in a line and I walked in front in of them.

 

“Your comeback is in less than a week. Let’s see if your practice paid off,” I said, taking a seat.

 

I signaled the choreographer to play the music. The music started playing and the boys started dancing according to the music. I watched each of the members, checking to make sure all of them were up to my standards.

 

 

The music ended and the boys stood in front of me again.

 

“You got the choreography down but it’s still sloppy. I’ll come back at the end of the day to check up again. If you guys aren’t cleaned up by then, you guys aren’t leaving,” I said.

 

I stood up and as I walked out, the boys bowed and went back to practice.

 

1:32 P.M. – Seoul Hotel – Taeyang

 

“Can you tell us about the new boy band that’s going to be debuting soon?” one of the reporters asked.

 

“They’re a 5 member group and GD and Teddy have been working together for their 1st album. We’ve got mL choreographers to come to the studio to help the boys out,” I answered.

 

“Many people in Korea know you were a singer before you started your own company. Do you plan on making a comeback anytime soon?” another asked.

 

“I don’t have any plans yet but if I feel the time is right, then it’s a possibility,” I answered.

 

“I understand Park Jaebeom is one of your close friends and he also has an entertainment company. Do you consider him as your rival?” one asked.

 

“I don’t consider him as my rival at all. I actually learn a lot from him so he’s more like my mentor at times. He’s a good friend and he helped me through a lot of hard times,” I explained.

 

The interview ended smoothly and walked out of the room feeling satisfied. My phone vibrated and noticed that I got a text message from GD.

 

8:00 P.M. – tonight- direct order from YG – GD

 

Where at? And who is it?

 

Supposedly, someone went against YG’s order – GD

 

Get everything ready for me and send me the map for the meet up. I have something to do before the job

 

Got it. Don’t be late – GD

 

7:00 P.M. – Jiyeon’s Apartment – Jiyeon’s POV

 

I had my phone in my hand and kept playing around with it. I was trying to decide whether I should give Taeyang oppa a call or not.

 

I felt like I should talk to him first or else I’m sure things will get awkward between us.

 

7:10 P.M. – Jiyeon’s Apartment – Taeyang’s POV

 

I parked my car in front of Jiyeon’s apartment. I rolled down the window and looked up to see Jiyeon walking around in her living room.

 

She’s probably thinking about last night.

 

I took out my phone and called her.

 

Oppa,” - Jiyeon

 

“Hey there. Sorry I called you so late,” - Taeyang

 

“It’s okay. Where are you right now?” – Jiyeon

 

“I’m on my way to a meeting” – Taeyang

 

“Another meeting? Don’t overwork yourself” – Jiyeon

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t” – Taeyang

 

Silence.

 

“Jiyeon, about the other night…” – Taeyang

 

Do I tell her? Do I tell her not to worry about it?

 

“Oppa…” – Jiyeon

 

Her voice broke my thought.

 

“Sorry. About the other night, don’t worry about it” – Taeyang

 

“Are you sure?” – Jiyeon

 

“I’m sure. It was nothing. Don’t let it get to your head okay?” – Taeyang

 

“Okay oppa” – Jiyeon

 

“Well I have a meeting soon so I should get going” – Taeyang

 

“Okay. Oppa! Let’s get lunch or something soon” – Jiyeon

 

“Okay, it’s a date” – Taeyang

 

We hung up and I looked up to see Jiyeon hanging up with a smile on her face. I felt relaxed after seeing her smile.

 

I rolled up my window and headed to the rendezvous point.

 

8:00 P.M. - Private Residence - Taeyang's POV

 

I arrived at the rendezvous point and met up with the team.

 

"Ready?" I asked, getting ready.

 

"Yeah! By the way Seungri found out something about that mysterious assassin," GD said.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"Who is it?" I asked.

 

"No name but his last name is Park and is the same age as you," Seungri said.

 

"Anything else?" I asked.

 

"That's it so far," Seungri said.

 

"Alright, well keep looking," I said.

 

8:17 P.M. - Jaebeom's Office - Jaebeom's POV

 

I was writing some songs when Dok2 came into the office.

 

"Working hard boss?" Dok2 asked.

 

"As always. What's up?" I asked.

 

"We got some information about your rival," he said.

 

"Really?! Well, spill it," I said, hurriedly.

 

"Well, it's not much but he's the same age as you and his last name is Dong," Dok2 explained.

 

"That's better than nothing. Try to find more stuff," I said.

 

"You got it. Don't forget about checking up on the boys," he reminded.

 

I waved my hands, signaling that I understood.


Hey Everyone!!
Sorry for the extrememly late update!! Professors are assigning so many papers cause the semester is almost over
so I've been busy xP
I'll try update the next chapter soon :)
Thanks for reading!!
Please Comment & Subscribe if you can :)