Change slowly

The Unexpected Love

Gary walks into his house quietly. "yah why I'm walking like this. This is my own house. Nothing to be scared." The way he walks is like a thief who wants to break into a house. He looks around. What he can see is just dark. Dark everywhere. 

"Phew, maybe dad is already sleep in his room" he closes the door slowly. When he is walking like the thief, he kicks the chair in accidental. Suddenly, the lights on. The house now is full of lights, not like before which is full of darkness. Gary saw a familiar figure sitting on the sofa from the back. He sighs.

"yah Gary. Come here. I have something to talk to you" said Lee Beom Soo. Gary walks weakly toward him and sits in front of Beom Soo. "What is it?" Gary asks with an annoying face. Beom Soo stares at Gary in a deep gaze. He doesn't know what to do anymore to guide his one and only son.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I've warned you right? I know why you are coming home late tonight. You drank again right? Yah Gary, can you please obey to my advice for once? I didn't ask you many. I just want you to stop drink those wines or beers or whatsoever. You're getting older nowadays. When the time comes, you will replace my place at Songul Company. How can you manage the company if every night you're going to the night clubs, dancing with those girls, and walks drankly?" Beom Soo nags nonstop.

Gary just makes the peaceful face and hear all the nags. "I just drank a little tonight. It doesn't even half of the small glass." Gary replied with a short response. "Whatever, I think I will hire a personal maid for you as soon as possible. You will be worse if I let you be like this."

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CONTROL ME OVER AND OVER?!! I CAN LIVE MY LIFE BY MYSELF!! NOW WHAT? YOU WANT TO HIRE A PERSONAL MAID FOR ME?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL SINCE MOM'S DEATH?!! I FEEL LIKE I WANT GO WITH HER AND LEAVE THIS STRESSFUL LIFE!" Gary yells. Beom Soo shocked when he hears Gary yells to him. 

"Kang Gary, I need to do all these. This is for your future. I don't want to see you suffer in the future because you didn't got enough education from your father. I just want you to grow up and be a good man. That's all." Beom Soo says softly and leave Gary behind. Beom Soo goes towards his bedroom.

"AH STREEEEESS!" Gary yells again when Beom Soo left him behind. Gary steps on the floor loudly and goes to his bedroom. He closes the door hardly. He sits on his bed with his heavy head. He is thinking about all the problems. He is 17 years old this year which means next year he will be 18 years old.

"Actually what dad said just now is right" "Or maybe I should change myself and stop drinking frequently?" "I'm getting older day by day and should I be more mature?" These questions fill Gary's head. "I should apologize to dad tomorrow morning" This is the first time Gary talks back to her dad. Gary changes into a bad boy after his mother's death.

"My head feels so heavy. I must sleep now. It's already late and I will wake up early tomorrow." The clock on his room's wall shows that it is already 2.30am. Gary fall asleep when he feels dizzy.

**********

Gary wakes up earlier that morning. Because that day is Saturday, so he planned to do something. "I want to do something with Jong Kook." he thought. He takes his iphone 6 and calls Jong Kook. "The number you're calling is not available bla bla bla...." He puts his iphone back on the table beside his bed. "Yah this Kim Jong Kook must not wakes up yet. Since today is Saturday so he might wakes up late." 

Gary takes his towel and walks to the bathroom which is just in his room. "I should call him after this." he walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

After he done the shower, he looks at his watch. "yah the time now is just 7.45am. I should get ready faster and meet dad before he moves to his office." Gary just wears a white t-shirt written "imma bad boyzz" , a tracksuit and a Leessang(his fav duo) cap. Then he walks calmly to have some breakfast.

Beom Soo is having a breakfast. He eats 2 slices of toaster and a cup of hot coffee. He saw Gary is walking to the table. Gary sits in front of her.

"Kang Gary, why did you wake up so early? Today is Saturday right? I know that you do not have any classes today." said Beom Soo. "Errr... Emm... I.... I want to jog today around the park." Gary answers. "Oh okay. I got to go, bye" Beom Soo says and gets up from the chair. Before he wants to leave the door, Gary suddenly shouts "Dad!" Beom Soo turns back.

"What's wrong?" "I just want to....." "to what?" "erm about yesterday, I want to apologize to you. And I don't mind if you want to hire a personal maid for me" said Gary stammerly. 

"Oh okay then. I will find a personal maid for you" Beom Soo answers while smiling. He waves to Gary before leaves the house. Gary waves back and smiling to him. "yah i feel like i have no burden anymore" Gary whispers to himself. Suddenly he thought about Jong Kook. He decided to call Jong Kook after jogging around the park.

**********

*kringg kringg kringg* 

The phone call wakes Jong Kook up from sleep "yah who the hell is calling me right now?" Jong Kook complains. "What do you want Gary? I want to continue my sleep!"

"yah Kim Jong Kook! No way! Get ready now! I will pick you up at 10.00 am" 

"HA? WHAT? What do you want to do? You only give me 1 hour to prepare?!"

"Just get ready. Remember, I will pick you up at 10.00 am"

"arasso arasso, bye"

"okay bye"

*phone call ends*

"yah what Kang Gary want to do" "ah whatever" "maybe I just need to get ready and later I will know" Jong Kook takes a shower and get ready. After that, when he is wearing his belt, someone pressed on his house's bell. "oh my, Gary is coming" "i better hurry" "Kang Gary! annyeong haseyo!" "hurry up Kookie! Get in my car now" Gary and Jong Kook both get into Gary's car in the same time.

"What we want to do now? You know what, I'm sleeping when you called me. I'm still feeling sleepy right now" "I just want to spend my time with you today. And this one thing will makes you happy" "what is that" "Today, I want to treat you hehehe so let's go! Where do you want to go?" 

'"what? ha? erm let's go for a breakfast first. I'm hungry" "oh okayy"

' what's wrong with Gary today? He never be so kind like this. Yah, there's must something happened. Hmm, I will ask him later. Hahaha it's not easy to ask Gary for a treat but now he is offering haha I want to enjoy today ' Jong Kook thought.

The car moves towards a restaurant nearby.

**********

p/s : Thank you for all the subscribers! I will update new chapter soon~ Stay tuned guys! :) I will start to put MC moments in my story okayyyy~ annyeong