one

Gloomy Sunday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet morning, as always on Sunday. Sunday had always been the best day for me, but one day, it all changed. I lived in Seoul for quite a long time. I never been so much happy than I used to before. It all starts with a reason. On what reason, I don't know. I tried searching for the answer but I guess, no one knows including myself. 

December 7th — I woke up again on a gloomy Sunday, I must say. The morning starts with a burnt pancake. I don't know why that happen because I was all the time infront of the pan, waiting for it to cook. I ate it anyways. Breakfast is really important meal of the day. Oh wait, did I introduce myself? Hi, my name is Hana. Kim Hana. I'm 20 years old and I live alone. Enough of the introduction, I'm going to go my usual place to get rid of my unlucky day, but it doesn't work. Still, I'm going to that place. 

It took me about 5 minutes to reach there, walking around my neighbourhood. It's a small cafe. On Sunday, I'm the only one who's their customer from morning till night. Well, sometimes people just buy coffee then went out. I usually just buy 2 to 3 cups of latte every Sunday. I would just sit there, read a book or do my work. I work a writer. I write at my apartment. I don't like going out especially on weekdays. I already published 2 books but none of them went to the most selling books. I usually just print out 20-50 books so that I won't lost too much money.

There's something I like about being in this cafe. I like all the workers, they are lovely. The environment is just so nice for me to think. There's one guy would just always glance at me when I am in the cafe. I don't know why. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter