two

Gloomy Sunday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 9th — It's not Sunday. Time to go to work, means time to go switch on my laptop, do your work. The pancake didn't burnt today. It's fall already, a little bit chilly. I made my tea and sat at the opened area where I make my work. I took a sip and start typing. Mark Tuan. That name appeared again in my mind, what? Okay so weird. Maybe I'm just so tired. No way, I slept for like more than I used to. Suddenly — Mark, please don't go. I'll be lonely. Please. I beg you. 

What was that? Mark Tuan. It is so familliar! Mark. Mark. Mark. — Knock knock. That scared me. I stood up and went to the door. It took me a bit of time to open or not because I rarely have guests. "I'm sorry, I'm working." I didn't even look at the guest's face. "Oh, I'm sorry." I knew that voice. I looked up, Mark Tuan. "Oh it's you, Mark. Come in. I have something to tell you." Well that escalated quickly. He walked inside and looked at my horrible environment. "It's a bit messy." I scratched my head. "No, it's okay. My house is 100x times messier." he chuckled. I asked him to sit down.

"Are you related to my past?" — He frowned a bit. "I guess, no." he answered, flustering. "Don't lie to me." I looked at him in the eyes. He stood up and walked to the window. "I was your best friend in America. Your parents didn't like me. Your family were rich. My family was just slaves in your enchanted house. They kicked us out when they found out we're best friends." he was still standing there. I was trying to try remember everything but I couldn't. — Mark, please don't go. I'll be lonely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter