begin with

coffee dropped, but do you love me?

             Luhan would never thought, that the day he would be coming back to college was today.  precisely 3 months before the publishing company he works in currently is supposed to shutdown due to marketing problems, and due to lack of clients. It was terrifying for him, since well it'sbeen a while.  And so he goes on trying to look decent enough to fit in.  It looked much much much better than the last time luhan attended the university.  The dorms were colored freshly than the last time he stepped a foot there, they trimmed the grass and they looked fresher luhan admitted.  He was actually frolicking, and enjoying himself until the sound of a certain ringtone flashes  across his ears, groaning he picked up his phone receiveng a text from non other than his devil mate of a best friend, chanyeol.

 

From: don't ever read this because it's chanyeol

ayeeee luuu where r u? lemme pick u up yes? 

sent: 9:47

 

 

 

    From: chinese wings han

no. just get your lazy of that bar or somwhere ur

sitting right now and make ur self sobber or smth.

sent: 9:49

 

From: don't ever read this because it's chanyeol

dude that's rude.  am perfectly sobber okay! i was just being delightful u

sent: 10:01

 

 

From: chinese wings han

sobber or not get ur fatass here and pick me up yeol geez.

sent: 10:04

 

From: don't ever read this because it's chanyeol

kAY HON SEE U LATER. <3

Sent: 10:07

From: chinese wings han

okay you just convinced me that you're either gay or drunk.

sent: 10:09

 

      in which his text got ignored only to be greeted by large hands shaking him and twisting him and squeezing him that he knows chanyeol is a fast .  Real fast at that too. " HYUNG UR ALIVE I THOUGHT AN ALIEN SENDED ME THOSE TEXTS SINCE I KNOW YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH " . Luhan is eternally grossed  out by this as he pushed chanyeol away like he was a living diseas that spreaded gum cancer or something, luhan will never understand the other.  " shut up before i stuff your lips with these leaves ".  Luhan walked casually to the dormitory halls, registrating and actually unpacking faster than he thought with chanyeol in his back.  " sooooo hyung this is your room?" for the first time in 16 years of being friends with the other, he actually finds the taller normal for once.  " well, no ofcourse not i mean i wouldn't be unpacking and spreading my underwear across the drawers if it's not my room right?" luhan mentally thwacks the other as he speaks.  chanyeol just snorted as he harshly arranged luhan's snowball collections  ontop of the older's desk, only to be kicked the in shins and having himself crawling and jumping at the same time ontop of the other's duvet.  That brat.

 

           Well the life was pretty much the same as when he left the place, well yeah he only left for like what 7 months but things changed alot physically, he thought it would be the same with the community, thinking that everyone he knows will vanish and he'll have no allies there when he's back.  But no it's all normal, well maybe a few of his friends graduated and a few of them got new friends but still, most of them were still there.  They actually remembered him, hugging him, waving at him, and some even drop down to tears (which he finds a little bit dramatic considering his absence wasn't even long at all ) but still he felt nice seing them again.  Baekhyun, one of luhan's older friends was now engaged to this guy outside campus named sehun,  and kyungsoo which is also luhan's older friend was now preparing for 2nd degree, and luhan's other friends such as chanyeol, jongin and tao ( notice the height being categorized here ) is now joining the campus's basketball team.  Well luhan wouldn't be surprised though, they were all amazingly and literally giants.  Like for real. 

 

            One day, they al decided to go out to watch the basket ball team play.  They were all very excited for something that luhan finds ridiculous. " seriously? you're all just watching this game just because of this dude named who again? " luhan scoffs as his friends frolick and skips in glee as they head to the arena. "kris lu! his name is kris! and i bet you're gonna have the hots for him too " kyungsoo announced gleefully as he takesa handfull of luhan's coat and dragging him in many directions.  luhan finds this sickening for even baekhyun, which is an engaged man by the way is still flailing like a 5 year old waiting for santa to come and pick her up to bring her back to the north pole. bluegh.  But he knows all of his friends go both "ways " so he thinks it's fine for them to be dancing around in literally tippy shoes just to see a guy shooting hoops.

 

                   When they arrived there, the crowd was nice.  There were still many seats available, well it's pretty obvious since his university isn;t really active in the noon, they prefer going on caffee's and on the park than to watch a match that they don't even like.  Despite being pushed around by baekhyun and being grabbed and smacked in many directions by kyungsoo, he was having fun watching the match ( he was too busy cheering for the team to actually smack his friends ).  Soon, his eyes were directed to a this blonde guy on the arena with the number 0 printed on the back fof his jersey. He wasn't interested at first but after looking at his face holly mother of cheese was he cute.  Luhan's eyes widened in glee as he grasp kyungsoo's arm "SOO SOO SOO I NEED TO KNOW HIS NAME GOD DAMN IT! HE LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN " luhan shouted as the cutie scored another one for the team.  Kyungsoo stared and blinked at luhan for a second before turning his head to look at the apparently ' cutie ' as what luhan likes to call him, only to grin from ear to ear looking at the 'cutie '.  " see like i told you! you'd get the hots for him Lu ". And luhan took a second to process what kyungsoo just said before widening his eyes into causers that'll blow up any second. 

 

oh

OH

OHOHOHO

 

                 So, cutie's named kris? well it was surprisingly unexpected as the guy who luhan cursed for making his friends go nuts, is actually the guy he finds attractive within seconds.  nice lu, real nice. " whaaaaat pssh nooo no no no see you got it all wrong he just looks....decent that's all " luhan looked like buttercup was having a crush on a boy or something because the next thing that happened was kyungsoo laughing loudly until his lungs nearly gave out on him because he was chocking like he was facing death within the last minute.  After the game, luhan and his friends went down to congratulate the team for doing a nice job and to pick tao, jongin andchanyeol up.  " hey dude! congrats on the win man! " as baekhyun patted tao's and jongin shoulders before head locking them both under his pits " i'll treat ya guys something nice eh? what about that? " Baekhyun laughed in glee as the others joins him in bathes of joy as they march towards the exit of the arena.  Luhan in the other hand didn't follow suit with the rest and instead with kyungsoo, he decided to pick chanyeol up and the three of them could have a well lunch without baekhyun and his loud group laughing and screaming in there faces.  But as he approached chanyeol which was sitting on a bench across from the bleachers that he sat at,  kris came from the back as he gave chanyeol a bro fist and a manly hug.  Luhan looked the two with horror as he clutched for his dear life onto kyungsoo because damn, cutie knows his best friend.  As he was just about to run away and join in with baekhyun and the rest of the gang, kyungsoo grabs him by the sleeve of his jackets as he called out for the two polls ( yes polls ).  " yoo chanyeol! over here! "kyungsoo yelled and he successfully attracted both of the male's attention because within the next second both men were stradding to them with huge grins.

 

OH NO I'M GONNA LOSE MY LIFE BECAUSE DAMN IT CUTIE IS ON HIS WAY HERE ANDI DON'T EVEN ING KNOW IF I LOOK LIKE I'VE SEEN A GHOST OH CRAP.  

 

        " Hey soo! you came? " chanyeol patted kyungsoo on the back not noticing the look on luhan's face watching cutie boy's face up close. ' damn he looks so ing handsome! ' luhan gulped as he took in all of kris's features, they were all divined with those arched brows and a skinned side head, a little color of light brown was still visible as luhan went down from there, his lips were plump and small, his nose were pointed and they were the perfect size for a face like his, his eyes were round and brown beautiful orbs were placed inside the warmest yet  coldest eyes he 's ever seen in decades. " han? are you still alive? " chanyeol waved his hands infront of the other only to be thwacked at with a pair of hands too.  " yeah. i'm fine " with those words anda blushing face, kyungsoo almost choked as he tried to not laugh and fall and die because of laughter cause damn luhan looks funny as .  " uhhhmmm okay... anyways lu meet my friend kris! also known as the captain AND the star player of this team " chanyeol grinned as he pushed the other tall body to go for a handshake or a smile or at least a genuine introduction.

 

 

but no, because the next thing anyone in that room knows is that kris was stumbling foreword

 

onto luhan 

 

OH  

 

     " GOD DAMN UHHH I'M SO SO SO SORRY " chanyeol squeaked as he helped both men up, as kyungsoo looked both fallen bodies in amusement as the red in luhan's face looked permanent for life. " nah it's fine yeol, but luhan is it? are you really okay? i mean my body is pretty heavy you must've been squished huh? " as kris looked at the other calmly and reaching out to place a hand on the other's left shoulder when he looked at the look in the other's face that scared the out of him.  " oh ! i'm sorry!  did uhm did i broke him or something he looks pale " kris said unknowingly as he poked the other soflty in the left arm, adraid if he might scare the other to death. " yeah, uhmm i'm fine " as luhan finally spoke and as he placed a hand on his head, a pair of hands were shoved into his peripheral vision. As he traced the owner of the hands. He gulped looking at the owner as he blinked in confusion looking at chanyeol puppeting the other's hand. 

 

" luhan this is kris, kris this is luhan.  Now, make friends! " as chanyeol lets go of the other's arm  allowing him to do the handshake alone.  Luhan seriously didn't know what to do.

 

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO I-I-I-I- GOD DAMN THERE;S A CUTIE IN FRONT OF ME AND I CAN;T EVEN SAY AN ALPHABET RIGHT GOD .

       A cough brought him back to live as he blinked and looked at the other. 

 

" name's kris " as luhan looked as the other smiled softly to him 

 

 

.

" name's luhan " and as there hands touched, luhan's heart changed into hundreds and thousand of butterflies. 

 

 

" nice to meet you, luhan "

 

OH YES 

 


 

 

OH GOD I AM SO SORRY THIS : ( 

      i just wanted to say thank you for still subscribing to me even though i never update and i've had like an abnormal absence.  BUT NOW I'M BACK SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENJOY THIS SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER I PROMISE YOU'LL HAVE MORE IN THE FUTURE.

 

MUAH