Suprises waited for me

Love Without Caring The Age..

Heechul's POV

I was at his rental house. I look at entire of the house. It was quiet... I wandered around the house. ''Should I just rent an apartment?'' I said to himself. Then I stopped. I stopped in front of a room,someone's room. It's my umma's room. ''But this house has many memories...''I went inside the room and went to the bed.''So many memories...'' I look at the other side of the bed. ''So many sad memories...'' I felt tears were went out from his eyes. ''Umma...Why did you kill yourself? I'm miserable without you... Appa left me is just enough... You shouldn't left me either... I...I..miss you... Sa...sa..rang....Sarang...hae....'' I cried all through the night... I slept at his mother's bed that night.. I smell his mother's sweet scent on the bed. I griped the bedsheet. Tears come from my eyes.. That night, I dreamt...I was with my parents... It was a happy moment...

I was at a garden....A garden that full with beautifull flowers and fresh grass... I was picking some colourful flowers when I heard my lovely umma called me,''Heechul sweetie.....Come here...''The sweet voice was calling me. I ran to my umma. ''Oh... You pick some flowers.. The colors are match... You are good at picking...''My umma praised me. I smiled. I liked when my umma praises me.. I wanted to do something to my mother with this flower so I made a flower crown. I know how much she likes flower crowns. She once told me when I was 6 years old and I learn for a month of how to do flower crowns...

I put the flower crown on her head.. It matches her well...The pink and purple flowers really matches with her red hair and light brown eyes.. She was so..pretty...She was always pretty..''Umma...You are so pretty...''I praised her. She chuckled. '' Really?''she asked. I nodded cutely. ''Aw... Thank you my sweet Heechul... You also pretty too..''Umma praised me. ''I got my beauty from you and appa...'' I said.. ''Of course..''She ruffled my hair.. ''Umma....Don't ruffled my hair... I don't like it..I like it...I miss you ruffled my hair...It will messed up my hair...I don't care if my hair will be messy...I just want you to ruffled my hair...I just want to be with you all the time...I just want you back...'' I said..

''Don't be mad my sweet Heechul....I just like to ruffled your fluffy hair..'' she said. I act that I was mad. I pout. ''Are you mad my sweet Heechul? I know what'll make you happy again...''she said. Then I heard someone sang or should I say my umma sang. Her voice was so...Soothing...I liked her voice so much. It did make me happy... I smiled... My head was following the rhythm... I was so happy.. Then my appa came with some snacks...''Who wants to eat?''he asked. ''Me me!''me and my umma said in unison. Then all of us laughed. We ate happily...

We chat and chat... Then it was getting late.. My umma packed things while me and appa was going to throw away the rubbish in the dumpster. ''Chullie, do you wanna play a game?'' my appa asked. ''What kind of game?''I asked. ''Who is the first to get to the dumpster and put the rubbish in it is the winner.''my appa said. ''Ok..''I said. Me and my appa ran to the dumpster. Since I'm more younger and has a lot of energy,I'm the one who get te dumpster first. I put the rubbish bag in he dumpster..''I win!'' I shouted happily. Then my appa came and ut the rubbish bag into the dumpster too. ''Congrats Chullie.. You are a good runner. I was about to faint..''my appa said. I chuckled.

Then we heard someone was screaming..My umma was screaming. We ran to our picnic spot. We saw two big bold people who was holding my umma.  ''Let go of my wife!!!'' my appa shouted angrily. ''If you want her...Come and get her...''The bald one said. My appa didn't want to think long. He ran and fought the man. I went to my umma and tried to set her free but unfortunately another man came out and fought me. I didn't have another choice than fight him back. I punched him hard on the face. The man hold his face. Without thinking, I kick on his crotch. He winced in pain. I kick on it many times than finally I end him up with a kick on the stomach and he fell. 

I look at my appa.. He was been beaten up pretty good but he didn't gave up. I was clueless whether went to my umma or my appa. I went to my umma. I punch him in the eye. He let go of my umma and fought me. He punched me hard on the stomach. I winced in pain. Then he punch me in the eye. Slowly my other eyes was full with blood. I was furious that I kick in the crotch many times with feeling. The guy winced in pain. I took the chance to punch him in the stomach but unfortunately he grab my hand. I tried to punch with my other hand but he grab it also..

''Let me go!!''I shouted. I struggled,trying to escape but it was useless. He was strong. ''Wow,I didn't realise that you are beautiful....''The guy said. My heart felt unease... ''Don't you understand?Let me go,pabo!'' I shouted and struggled.''Feisty..I liked it.... Hold still baby.... ''he said. I was panic. Without wasting time, I kicked him at the crotch. ''Baby...If you want my crotch that bad we can do it now but we must have a room...''he said. I was really mad. ''Yah! I don't want your d*mn crotch or your body. I just want you to let me go you as**ole.''I said. I kicked his crotch many times. ''Cussing words....Feisty...Beautiful...Great body....You are my type...''he said.  I couldn't stand anymore. I kick him at the stomach really hard and I spat at his eyes so he couldn't see anything and it work! A minute before I struggled and a minute after I was free!

I quickly kick on his and he fell. I ran to my umma. ''Umma....Gwechana?''I asked. ''Ye...Omo...Heechul ah.... Your left eye..Blood come out from it.. You will loose a lots of bloods..You'll faint..''  my umma said worriedly. ''Gwechana... Umma, I've got to help appa'' I said and ran to appa. ''Be careful my sweet Heechul!'' I look at appa..Bloods come from his eyes,nose,lips and cheeks.. Appa ran out of lts of blood but he still wanna fight.. This is call true love... I punched the guy but there was no effect. I punch him many times and now he noticed. He punched me hard until I fell. I trie to get up but my arm was hurt and tired. I look at appa. The man was preparing a really ard punch and when it hits  my appa face, my appa fell. ''Appa!!''

I tried to stand up but can't. I saw my umma went to appa...''Opp-pa...oOppa!!! Please don't leave me!!!! Don't leave me and Heechul!!!'' My umma shouted.. She stood up. ''You..YOU!!!'' My umma punched at the guy. The guy feel irritated. He punch and punch umma. He also kicked her. I tried to get up but still can't. A few minutes later I saw umma fell. I dragged my body to my umma.. ''Heechul ah... Sa...Saranghae...''That's was her last words..

''Umma....Umm-ma....''I cried. It can't be like this... Why am I so miserable? Isn't enough that my reality is miserable? I hope when I enter dreamland, I can live happily there... But my dream crashes.  Every night I always dreamt about different kind of stories but in the end my parents die.... Why god? Why do you have to be so cruel?

I woke up. I was in my umma's room. I went to the mirror and look at my reflection. I was in a mess. My hair was in a mess. Dried tears was visible. My eyes was red due to non-stop crying during sleep. My umma's scent was still stuck in my nose. I went downstairs and went to the mailbox. I check if there was a bill or anything. Then I saw a letter.''Is there someone still care about me?'' I asked myself. I red it. I didn't believe. Is this true?