He's Back!

You Are My Destiny

Taeyeon P.O.V

The next day, we spent our day at home doing house chores. "Jessica! Help me clean that other room." I shouted from upstairs. "For what?!" She asked. I facepalm myself. "Yah! Hyoyeon will be arriving tomorrow and she'll be using that room. I'm cleaning her brother's room so help me." I said. "Ooh, I forgot." she said and went to the room. "What a 'lucky' friend I had.." I said and continue what am I doing. The night arrive as we finish cleaning the house. "It's be a long time since we clean the house right?" I ask. No response. I look at Jessica and found her sleeping on the couch. I sigh. "So I've been talking wih no one." I said and reach for a blanket in the cupboard beside it. I wrapped her with the blanket so she won't feel cold. I went to my room and pulled out a mattress and spread it on the floor beside Jessica. I bring my pillow and a blanket and slept on it. I stare at her. "Thanks for being a the best friend I've ever had. Thanks for always being there for me and lend me your ear, eyes and shoulder whenever I need it." I said. I saw Jessica smiled a bit. "Maybe she's having a a sweet dream." I thought and went to sleep.


Next morning

Taeyeon P.O.V

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." I whispered. "5 more minute please." Jessica said lazily. "Get up now or I'll take the cucumber." I said. "Alright alright." She said and walk to the bathroom. I smirk. "Jessica ppali! We'll be late for Ms Boa class!" I shouted from the outside. I saw Jessica walk out of the house, wearing her shoes and locked the door quickly adnd went straight into my car. As we reach our school, we saw J hope's waiting for us at he school gate. We waved at him. "Good morning girls." He said and put his hand over my shoulders and Jessica's. We make our wayto the classroom. "Hey, why are you looking so happy today?" I ask. "I'm always happy." He said. "I know that, but today you look more happier." I said. "I think I know why." Jessica said. We looked at Jessica. "I heard...." Jessica was cut off. The teacher came in. Me as the class monitor greet her. "Good morning class, you may seat now. Now class, you'll be having a new student." Ms Boa said. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Someone asked. "A boy. A handsome one" Ms Boa said. "Come in." She added. I was not really paying attention to the new student. I was doodling something on my sketch book. I love to draw when I'm bored. "Yah, he's really handsome right? I need to know him better." I heard Bang Minah, the gossip girl whispering to her friend but still I can hear it. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Jessica elbowed me. I looked at her. From her face expression, she looks suprised and somehow mad. I look at the front. I was suprised. "What the hell is he doing here?!" I screamed mentally. "Hey Taeyeon, close your mouth already. I know he's handsome." Minah said loudly causing the whole class laughed. I closed my mouth and glare at her. "Damn you." I said slowly. I looked at the new student. "Hello my name is Kim Tae Hyung. Please treat me well." He introduce himself. For a second, we made eye contact. I looked at Jessica's worried face.

J.Hope P.O.V

I realize that Taehyung keep on staring at Taeyon since the beginning. I can't help but to feel jealous. "Alright Taehyung. Your place is beside Jhope." Ms Boa said and I raised my hand. "Nice to see to buddy!" I said. "Nice to see you too man!" Taehyung said and we did a handshake. "Do you guys know each other?"Ms Boa ask. "He's my childhood friend." I said and the teacher nod. 

*** the position of the class***

Teacher's desk                 whiteboard                                door

         Taeil Jaehyo          Hyora MinMin         Junho ____

         Bora ____             Bona Jiwoong          ____ ____

          ____ Luna            Minah Hyeri             ____ Yunho

                     Taehyung Jhope Taeyeon Jessica

                                                                                      door

 

As the school bell rang, Jessica quickly drag Taeyeon out from the class. "Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted. "Where are they going?" I added. "You know them?" Taehyung ask. "They're my best friend if you want to know." I said and pack things. "Hey Hope, do you remember my ex girlfriend?" He ask. I look at him "Which one? Your first love or Yura?" I ask. "My first love." He replied. "Yeah, I think I remember her name. Is it Taeyeon?" I ask. He look at me with a smirk. "So..... wait! Don't tell me that Taeyeon is this Taeyeon?!" I said. He just nod. "Now I know why did you keep on staring at her." I said.


Hey guys! 

Chapter 3 is up!!!

Sorry for this short update! I was so busy today. I need to pack my clothes since I'm going to my hometown tonight so yeah but still I made time to at least apate a little bit. 

Thanks for those who subscribe this story and please don't be a silent reader. 

Comments /sigh\

See you guys in five more days!