Friends Day Out

You Are My Destiny

Taeyeon P.O.V  

“Morning sleeping beauty, you woke up early today." I asked as I saw Jessica enter the kitchen. Jessica just smile. “Taengoo, do you have any plan today?" She asked. “Well I guess I have nothing to do today except for cooking some meals for you." I said. I saw Jessica's glare. I stuck out my tounge at her. “Yah! I know I can't cook but you don't need to say that in a sarcastic way though." Jessica said and made her way to the living room. “Is she mad?" I ask myself. I went to the living room and found Jessica watching the television. "Sica, are you mad?" I ask and sat beside her. No response. "Yah, are you mad? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad or whatever you're feeling right now." I said and looked at her. She just nod. Well there is still a little response from her. "Sica, what is the meaning with your nod? Okay, how about today we go shopping? But if you don't want then I'll go by myself since you're mad at me." I said and walk to the kitchen. "I'm not mad! I'll come with you!" Jessica shouted from the living room. I smiled. "This trick will never get old." I thought. "Jessica! Your food is getting colder. Let's eat!" I said. "Yes madam." She said. After a peaceful breakfast we went to the XX Mall. "Taeyeon ah, let's go to that shop. I need to buy some new dress." Jessica said. "Again? How many dress do you need?" I said. She just laugh and drag me to the shop. "Taengoo ah, which dress you think suit me the most?" She ask. "That dress (http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/snsd-jessica-at-pyl-younique-show-pictures-1.jpeg) suit you better." I said and point at the dress that Jessica is holding with her left hand. "Really I thought so! I'm buying this!" She said happily. "Yah! You're not buying?" She asked. I shook my head. "Come on pick one! How about this? I think this dress (http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/h6GBe.jpg?582bb2) suit your milky white skin. " Jessica said and hold a gray coloured dress. "Okay I'll pick that." I said and went to the cashier. "Wait! I'll buy for you." Jessica said took the dress from me. "Wait why?" I asked confused. "Well, you had always pay for me so I'll pay for the dress today." Jessica said and gave the money to the cashier. I smiled at her. 

Jessica P.O.V

After we paid for the dress we walked around. "Taengoo, I'm tired. Let's sit down plus I'm hungry." I said. Taeyeon took a glance at her watch. "It's already 2 p.m.?! That's why my stomach won't stop making sound." Taeyeon said and we enter the restaurant. "Hey isn't that J?" I said as I saw one familar guy seating alone in the restaurant. "It is him." Taeyen said and we walked towards him. "Hey, can we join?" Taeyeon said. Jhope looked shock but then he smiled. "Ofcourse. I'm aone anyway." Jhope said. "What are you doing here?" I ask Jhope. "I was with someone just now but..." Jhope was cut off. "It is a girl or a boy?" I ask. "Uh..."Jhope hesitated. "It's a girl right?!" I said. "Who is it? Is it your crush?" I said. "Well.." again he was cut off. "Yah Jess, he's maybe shy to reveal who is her crush. Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom." Taeyeon and went to the batroom. "Yah J, can I ask you something?" I ask Jhope once Taeyeon enter the bathroom. He looked at me. "I know you like Taeyeon." I said. He looked shocked. "How.. how did you know? Did she know too?" He ask. I smile. "Well I know from the way you look at her and talk at her. Don't worry she didn't know." I said. He covered his face using his hand. "Ah so embarassing!" He said. I laughed. "Please don't tell her." He begged. "Tell who what?" Taeyeon said as she arrived. "Uh nothing." I said. "Really?" She asked. Jhop and I nod our head. "Okay then." Taeyeon said. Jhope looked at me feeling relieved. After having our lunch we shopped for 2 hours before going back. "I'm so tired!" I said as I enter the house. I laid on the couch. "Yah! Help me with this paper bag!" Taeyeon shouted from outside. "Oops, I forgot about it." I though and rushed out. We took our bath and spend the rest of the day watching some movies. 

Taeyeon P.O.V

Saranghae noel inuekim idero, gereowatdeon haemae imikeut~

I answered my phone without even looking who is calling. *** The purple one is Taeyeon and the Orange one is the person calling.***

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Hey cuzzy!"

I looked at the name.

"Hyoyeon!! Why are ou calling?!"

"Can't I call my best cuzzy?"

"Ofcourse you can dumby, but why all sudden?"

"I have a great news to tell you."

"Great news? What's the news about?"

"I'm going to Korea!"

"What?!"

'I'M GOING TO KOREA! I mean I'm TRANSFERING THERE!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes I am serious, but only me and my brother."

"Why?"

"My parents need to stay because of work ofcourse."

"Okay. When will you arrived here?"

"Our flight is on Monday at 10 am."

"So you might arrived here at about 5 pm. I'm fetching you guys after school."

"Nice! Well see ya this Monday cuzzy."

"Okay See ya too."

Jessica stare at me. She might be curious who is calling me. "Do you remember Hyoyeon?" I ask. She nod her head. "Well, she and her brothe rare transfering her. They'll be staying with us!" I said excitedly. "Are you serious?!" She ask. I nod my head. "We will be fetching them after school." I said. She nod her head. 


Hey guys!
Chapter 2 is out and enjoy reading it.

Anyway many thanks to exotaenglove, xiukim and rina_takashi for subscribing this story.

Before that, I'm just saying this, please bare with me if I didn't update for a very long time since sometimes my brain won't cooperate with me to give me some idea hahaha or I'm busy with my school since school holiday is going to end soon or whatever that will prevent me from updating. 

Did you watch SNSD Tokyo Dome Best Live fancam? I saw a fancam on Youtube. They sang Into The New World Ballad ver. I'm in love with that song though. But I heard that they cried and it just broke my heart into pieces. Don't cry babies. Stay stong SNSD!

By the way, sorry for this short update. I'll update chapter 3 tomorrow or even the day after tomorrow.

Enjoy!!!