I Promise

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let go! You're hurting me!” Bom exclaimed as Top held her wrist tightly and dragged her out of the bar.

 

She shouted and kept trying to be released but it was no use. “TOP! I said let me go!”

 

“Are you deaf?” He just kept silent and continued walking with her at his back.

 

As they made their way through the crowd, Bom couldnt resist her annoyance anymore. “Seunghyun!”

 

“Stop making a scene. People are looking.” Top whispered harshly in her ear.

 

She frowned then murmured, “As if they were'nt already talking about me. Who cares less?”

 

“I said stop it!” And with his dominant voice, she obliged and followed him until they were at the veranda overlooking the city's night lights.

 

Bom stopped in her tracks, “Please. You're hurting me.”

 

Top released her hand and wouldnt look at her but he could hear in her voice that she was whimpering.

 

He inhaled a deep sigh and faced her. “What are you doing here Bom?”

 

“Why would you care?” she scoffed and avoided his gaze.

 

“Just answer the damn question.” Now he's trying to hold his anger.

 

“I needed some space.”

 

“Right, and a bar would help?”

 

“Look who's talking.”

 

“Dont change the subject and put it on me Bom!!!”

 

“Why are you angry at me TOP?! I came here to have fun! Fun that Ive been missing out from the past few days!”

 

“Cant you do that with your friends? Or with Dara, Minzy, CL?”

 

“Dont flatter yourself Seunghyun as if you dont know me at all. You do know that I dont have that much friends. And youre asking for the other members? Well for starters, Dara's in the Philippines, Minzy's doing some work with Epik High and of course, CL's in the US you pabo!” Bom's really pissed off.

 

“So you'll find the company of others to amuse you? It was Dongwook, wasnt it?!”

 

She slapped him with full anger. “Is that how low you think of me? I cant believe you Seunghyun! For all those years weve been together, never have I once devoured myself in the 'company of others' as you want to believe. And look at the irony! You're back being to your old self! Drinking, Smoking, and going out with girls?” She couldnt stand looking at his face so she went and set her eyes at the beautiful night life in front of her.

 

Silence surrounded both of them. Seunghyun wanted to say something but words would'nt come out of his mouth.

 

Bom gripped the railings and tried hard not to let the tears flow. “You think I didnt know? Ive known you for a long time now TOP. And for quite some time now, I've been pretending because I know you have your reasons for it. I gave you space. I gave you time. And you're doing this to me? Besides, for your information, those 'others' you're referring to? Those were my friends from Roommate.”

 

“Why them?... Why Dongwook?... Why not me?...”

 

TOP was standing behind her and waited for an answer. He was reaching out to her but she would'nt even let him. “Dont touch me! Dont you dare touch me Choi Seunghyun!!!” Bom threatened him with a croaked voice.

 

She took a deep breath and looked at the sky, “Because what pains me inside was that you left. And they...” She stopped and found his eyes. “Or should I say, 'He' was there when I needed you the most.”

 

That was like a sharp knife stabbed to his heart. Yet he knows he deserved it. Slowly, he backhugged her and held her hands against the cold metal underneath her. Not wanting her to escape. His chin rested on her bare shoulders. She didnt resist this time.

 

“Mianhe... Im sorry Bom... Mianhe that you felt that way. It may look like that I wasnt affected, but truth to be told Bom, It kills me inside looking at you like that and I couldnt take it. Because I know the real reason and youre not the person those lunatics are saying on who or what you are doing.” Seunghyun released his hold from her hands and gripped his knuckles. Clearly, he wanted to punch someone and make them suffer for what they did to Bom not only mentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter