Kris

Drables Drables Drables

Tired from filming all day, Kris went ahead and gave himself a well deserved bath. He was walking around the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair still wet. He grabbed his phone that was lying on the table and looked at his wallpaper. The photo was one of their earliest official photos as twelve boys from the new group EXO. They all had this idiotic smile painted on their faces, obviously excited about their just starting career.

 

After staring at his phone for a while, he noticed the date displayed on the screen, 'April 8, 2015'.

 

April 8.

 

This date is like a second birthday for him and the rest of the group. If it wasn't for everything thathad happened to the group last year, they would have been celebrating their third year... together.

 

With depression trying to crawl inside him, Kris closed the screen and grabbed the remote. He the TV while he dries his hair before he can finally get some sleep. As the image on the screen cleared, as well as the sound, Kris froze in place as he processed what the announcer is saying.

 

Due to a technical failure during one of EXO's stages, the ceiling crashed down while they were performing their hit song GROWL. The members are sent to the nearest hospital for immediate treatment. Their conditions are still unknown.

 

The reporter's voice rang in Kris' ears as he stares at the video footage of how the ceiling collapsed on them while they were dancing.

 

The news channel moved on to a different article but his eyes remained focus on the screen. The video footage kept on playing in his mind. He tried to recognize their faces from the blurry video. No. Even if he can't exactly tell who were under that thick metal ceilin, he knew that all of the members took damage. In fact, he's quite sure that most of them will be in critical condition, or worse...

 

Like cold water poured on him, he started shivering right where he stands but he can't take one step away, not a single movement, but the trmbling his whole body radiates.