Chapter 2

WHITE CHRISTMAS

"Flashback" 

-- 30 days before D-day -- 
 
"PD Lee, you have a call!" 
The voice of Min made Junho startle a little because he was concentrating intensely on the recording of new album which is planned to release in a few days. But as usual, Junho still kept his shining smile on lips, never feeling irritated or angry at anyone. He pouted like a kid when grumbling with the childish assistant 
"Minnie ah, I've told you not to disturb me when I'm at work rite???" 
"I know! But your precious honey said it was urgent ... I don't have any ways but annoy you" 
"ohhhhh"
When he heard the word "honey", suddenly his eyes sparkled radiantly, he tried to hide his eagerness but too late, a ridiculous feeling showed on Min's face. She's trying too much to not burst into laughters. 
Absolutely, Junho could understand clearly what's on her mind but he can't defend. Even he himself felt embarrassed about his emotion, especially when those things related to Wooyoung. Today was a special day with both of them. The 3rd Anniversary of their relationship, Junho sensed there's something super duper special which will happen but he can't guess what. Since the day Junho fell in love with that chubby "bad" guy, he always had thousands tips to make Junho moved and surprised . Maybe this anniversary won't be an exception. His mind seemed to be floating on the clouds when dialing to Woo's number. 
"Hey, have you just called me?", he cheered unconsciously when hearing the reply
"Yep babe. Do you still remember our date tonight?", A firm voice but mischievous echoing 
"Of course. But I will be off from work a little late. Too much things to do" 
"Take it easy. I'll prepare something and wait for you" 
"Sorry for making you wait" 
" All my life is still alrite, Nuneo ah ". Woo answered shortly but that's enough
And so on, they kept chatting for a while and at that moment, all surroundings was invisible in their eyes. 
Min sighed heavily and mumbled before coming back to her work
" So envious. How sweet they are ..., Ouuuu.... Hiu hiu, I'm still single" 
Not Min but almost everyone feels jealous with the beautiful love story between those flower boys. Both are handsome, talented and having many girls wooing around. They met by chance and found the empathy and many similarities. As a preordain of destiny, they fell for each other passionately. Despite the disapproval from Junho's family and some jealous gossip, they lived together happily. Sometimes they also wondered about the reason for that kinda crazy affection cuz Junho and Wooyoung have totally different characteristics. Junho is a shy and used-to-be reserved and traditional, he was about to enroll in Law university before he met Woo. Conversely, his missing piece is "bad" guy in some ways, he knows how to use his strengths to attract people's attention. Being well-known as the main dancer of JYP boyband, talented and high sense of fashion, he is the icon in girls' eyes ... But his life seemed so boring and insipid till the day he met a smiling guy who won his heart instantly. Truthfully, he used to date both girls and boys but no one left any traces for him. No one but Lee Junho. He's like to be addicted in that smiling eyes, radiant smile of that cutie pie. Gradually, they knew their encounter was to be destined and they couldn't live without each other. Since then, they changed a lot. Through some dates with Woo's friends, Junho knew more about his bf's personal life. Woo's parents divorced when he's small and that's one of the reasons why Woo used to live freely and rebellious. Behind that calm face was indeed an emotional man with many miseries and lack of love. Just when Woo's beside Junho, he can pour down his heart and cries like a baby. He felt secured and loved in that warm hug, not caring about hatred and backbites that an artist must endure. Meanwhile, thanks to Woo that Junho can identify clearly about his real dream. He realized that he used to always follow his parents' desires and  unintentionally neglected his true wish. He would do whatever they wanted cuz they had prepared for him a path life towards. Being a lawyer, having a position in his dad's law firm, got married and had children. That's all. Junho used to think he would live like that till Woo came and turned upside down his life. Woo made him flashback his life, seeing deep inside his heart and recalled his dreams when to be a kid. Woo helped him regain his passion on musical notes, rhythm, melodies and composing. It can be said that their passionate love is one of the rich inspirations for Junho's songs. He transferred all his mind and heart into sweet melody and meaningful lyrics, sooner or later he's already highly evaluated for his debut as the composer for the main title song of JYP band's third album. 
Like that, three winters have passed and their love grows stronger and stronger with time. They got familiar with both praises and sarcasms, trying to compensate for their weakness by the utmost caring and unlimited love. Day by day, they worked hard and gave advices for their private business. They enjoyed their life after work, partying with friends or spent free time on traveling around the world to refresh their love. 
Wanted or not wanted, people must admit that their relationship is one of the most beautiful love story in this harsh showbiz. 
Junho smiled widely when the messages alert rang. 
"Midnight at Namsan Tower ... See you my love" 
 
Winter has come, Santa Clause is about to slide down from the chimney. Christmas is in the air and Junho also felt so excited. The clock ticked 11 p.m and his work's almost done. He decided to visit restroom to make up a little. It seemed to be ridiculous but Junho always wanted to show up as much handsome as possible before Woo. He indeed knew Woo didn't care at all but his pride always forced him to do that. He looked at the mirror for half an hour until he could be confident everything's perfect then he went to parking spot and headed to Namsan Tower. 
The degree outside is getting low and some first snowflakes are pouring. People are walking along the roads in thick clothes and smoky breathing. Junho shivered a little but soon felt warmer as if there's a small fire bickering in his heart. Namsan Tower is in front of his vision. It's too late so there're just few couples wandering around with hands knitting, they smiled sweetly and gave each other soft kisses on those cold cheeks and lips. Junho stared at them with bewitched eyes, suddenly he imagined what Woo would do for him in few minutes later. Indeed, hugs kisses or more intimate contact between them are very much but Woo is really a love-expert. He's always had many ways to make Junho addicted and satisfying again and again. The way he kissed, the honey words he poured into Junho's ears, the favorite back hugs ... All are Junho's weaknesses ... That's the reason why Junho hasn't ever been sulky with Woo too long. Not like that Junho doesn't have any y points, just because he didn't know what others may judge about him. In the past and even up to now, he still received hundreds of calls and messages from both es which desired to have a date with him. But he ignored all. He had Woo, the most perfect man in the world. That's enough. 
Sinking in those thoughts, he almost forgot the time. Midnight will come in a few seconds. He rushed hurriedly to "Love Bridge", a famous destination for lovers and those who dream of a long lasting relationship. This is also a favorite spot for tourist around the world whenever they travel to South Korea. When he stepped the first moves, glorious candlelight welcomes him. Someone has lighten up the bridge with hundreds of candles, they shined cheerfully and reflecting the shadow of love locks hanging along the bridge. Junho smiled brilliantly and it's not difficult for him to guess who did this romantic scene. Absolutely it's Woo. And it's true... in the end of the bridge, Woo was leaning on the wall and waited for him
"Hey Woo, what did you do? Too romantic for two men like us huh?" , Junho pretended to stumble but he can't hide the happiness on his face
"Do you like it?" 
"Of course. But it's very cold. You did all alone, you must be very tired" 
" No. As long as you're happy, that tiredness deserved. But you really loved it, rite?" Some nervous feeling flashing Woo's face cuz he's afraid Junho just said that to comfort him. 
Junho didn't say anything but came closer and gave Woo a tight hug. He buried his reddish face onto Woo's neck, feeling some sweats trailing down 
"You made me wanna cry, you know" 
Woo hugged back and put a light kiss on his brown wavy hair. With other people, these things were very normal but Junho knew Woo had used up all his effort to do this. Being an always given-man, Woo often felt awkward to give out his feelings for another. Since the day they officially were in love, Woo always felt guilty towards Junho. He blamed himself as the main reason why Junho was discharged from home and received bad rumors about his true instinct. Woo tried his best to make up for Junho's lack of family affection. But deep inside his heart, Junho knew how much stressed Woo must endure because of him and he's always grateful of that. 
Woo whispered something before breaking their hug
"I wanna tell you something Nuneo ah" 
"So what?" 
"Uhm, wait ..., I'm so worried now"
"Come on Woo... Where's my mischievous boyfriend as usual? You've done strange today" 
"Yah I know ... I'm doing something really insane tonight
"Hey, don't make me curious any longer"
"Okay OK ... I have something confess to you Nuneo ah" 
" I'm listening "
" Do you marry me?" 
Woo gulped a deep breath before speaking those words indistinctly. Junho craned his neck towards and insisted on forcing Woo say again 
"huh huh what have you just said? I can't hear clearly" 
Woo's face now is really like a ripe strawberry. He was reluctant to do that while beside him, Junho urged continuously. 
"Ok, I will say one more time. Just this time so please hear carefully ok?" 
Junho forced himself not to burst into laughing cause he's interested in seeing an cutie Woo like this. Awkward but very heartfelt. 
"I want to marry you Nuneo ah" 
"Can I consider it as a proposal?" Junho still kept his straight face 
"Of course you can. You don't need to answer right away. Just think of it thoroughly and give me your reply when you're ready. I won't constrain you" 
"How long can you wait? One week, one month or one year??" Junho continued teasing his soulmate
"For one life if you want" 
Junho really surprised at that answer. But he hasn't given up his kiddo game to test Woo's endurability
"We're living well with each other under the same roof now. I think we don't need those complicated ceremonies" 
"You don't want to marry me?" 
Woo looked straight into Junho's eyes and that glance made him kinda confused. He didn't think Woo was so serious like this one. Maybe his game is not suitable at this important moment 
"No. I just think it's not necessary. We're happy now, that's enough" 
"So let's get married "
"Why do you put so much emphasis on an official wedding? Didn't you say that love is the key of all relationships huh?" 
"I know a marriage can't guarantee for a forever love but at least it can help me protect you" 
"I don't understand " Junho became impatient at Woo's vague words 
" I want to publicize our relationship. I want to speak out loud to the world that you're mine, we belong to each other" 
"For what? Our close buddies know about this? I don't care about others" 
"But I care. You suffered so much from our secret relationship. My fans bashed you, insulted you cuz they thought you tried to seduce me. Your family scolded at you cuz you loved me. You forced yourself to date with many girls so those bastard gossip news won't be suspicious about my private life. You sacrifice a lot for me but I can't do anything for you" 
Wooyoung shouted uncontrollably with tears rolling down, Junho stood like a statue as he heard all of that. The first time he saw Woo crying, the first time he saw Woo being mad about himself like this. 
"Nuneo ah, you know what? I'm a true bastard, I'm so useless cuz I can't protect the person I love. Everyday, every seconds in my life, I felt so guilty about that. I wanna end up everything ..., I want to protect you" 
Hearing those bittersweet words, Junho can't help but shivering and began crying like a baby. He rushed and hugged Woo tightly as if he's never dared to loose his embrace. He used to worry a lot for their relationship. He used to be afraid of other's prejudice. But now, those are just nonsense. 
"Wooyoung ah, please say one more time" , he said in hiccups 
" Lee Junho, I love you. Do you marry me?" 
"I do. Definitely do" 
Wooyoung cupped his face by both hands, putting a sweet kiss on his forehead. 
Slowly, passionately Woo looked at his red lips and as usual, Junho closed his eyes to enjoy the fullest addiction of Woo's skills when they met each other a kiss. They can even feel the salty sweat of teardrops on their face and hot breathing. They sunk in a deep kiss as if nothing left in this world, except two of them. When they broke the kiss, they continue staring at each other for a while with intense eyes. 
"So everything's done ... From tomorrow we will be busying with the wedding" 
"Are you sure about your decision?" 
"110%" Woo smiled widely and added 
"Are you scared?" 
"A little " 
"From now on, I will take full responsibility of you. Just follow me, ok? " 
Junho patted his back, replying firmly 
"Ok. So where do you like to go for honeymoon? 
"Wherever. As long as I have you beside, even the hell isn't a problem for me" 
Like that, they hold hands together and wandering around all night long. It's getting colder and colder but nothing could beat the arousing happiness in their hearts. They have passed three winters together but this year is surely the warmest of all. Tomorrow they will open a press conference to public about their wedding. No need to care about public opinion, as long as they stay strong, everything is possible. 
Echoing in the silence vibe was the promise they gave each other 
"Wooyoung ah, if there's one day you don't love me anymore, what will I do" 
"Silly boy! Until the day we say goodbye with this world, I've never let go of your hand" 
"promise?" 
"Definitely" 
"I love you Woo ah" 
"Me too, Nuneo" 
--/--
"29 days later - one day before D-day" 
All the news come out with the same hot title which announce about the marriage
On Christmas Day 24/12/2013, Wooyoung and Junho celebrate their wedding at Lotte Star Hotel
 
--/-- 
D-Day
At midnight 25/12/2013, they had a serious accident on the way to airport for their honeymoon. 
 
The destiny date that put an important mark on their life. The day they realized that the above God sometimes feel jealous at people's happiness and wanna challenge them.