Who Is That Guy?

Macaroon Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                       

Taeyeon walked into the cafe as usual. She went to the counter and ordered her macaroons and her Turkish coffee. "$22.60 please." Taeyeon took her macaroons and Turkish coffee and moved to a window seat. She sat down and took out her laptop and started typing. Her laptop design were stickers of SNSD members. The counter looked up when she saw the stickers. "Omo. Is that... Taeyeon ssi?!" The girl said it so loud that everyone looked at her except Taeyeon who was hiding her face under her cap and sunglasses. She always wear a black cap, a pair of sunglasses, a singlet with an outerwear, black pants and sneakers.

    The counter walked to Taeyeon. "Omo. You're really Taeyeon ssi. Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry I did'nt recognise you earlier." Taeyeon nodded and smiled. She then went on typing until the door opened and a dashing young man entered the cafe. "Who's that?" Taeyeon blurted out. The counter answered, "That guy? That's a regular customer like you. I think I heard his friend call him... Baekhun? Baekhyun? I don't know. Something like that. He has been noticing you for quite a while now. He's a rather nice chap. If I were still young, I would have hooked him up." said the counter in her mid 40s.

    Taeyeon smiled and took a sip of her coffee and the counter walked back to take orders from the next customer. Just then, Baekhyun sat down a few seats away from Taeyeon. He doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter