Catch!

Catch Basin

Lee Jieun's POV

In 5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

*rriiiing rriiiing*

"Hello, the beautiful Lee Jieun speaking." i greeted as i answered the call.

"Jieun-ah..." just by guessing the voice, it is my beloved bestfriend.

"Oh Mino, tell me about it." i laid my head on a soft pillow preparing my ears for another Heartbreak Tales featuring Song Minho aka Mino.

"Minah broke up with me." he said in a low voice trying to conceal the fact that he cried over her before having the guts to call me.

"What's new? Didn't i tell you to stop chasing that ." For the nth time, Bang Minah the broke my bestfriend's heart. 

And now i'm here to pick it up and mend the pieces together.  Bestfriend duties.
 

Why don't  you just chase me instead of her? You don't even have to chase me. 

Tss. As if i can tell that to him.

"Stop calling her that, Jieunnie." he defended his ex.

"Dude, she just broke your heart and boom you're taking her side."

"I want to win her back." Seriously? Why do that when you already have me?

WE SHOULD ALL TREND THIS: #MAMA2014 = MINO A MARTYR ALWAYS 2014

"Mino, are you really stupid? Move on! Get over her cause she got over you." 

"Easier said than done, Jieun. I want to but i don't know how. Help me." he said with a pleading tone evident in his voice.

And here goes the catch basin ready to catch the flood.
Okay why am i a catch basin?

First this is the logic.
Me = Catch Basin
Mino and his = Flood

The catch basin is responsible to obviously catch the flood.

My duty as a bestfriend is to catch the lovesick fool Mino falling down due to a break up.

"Okay date me."

WAIT WHAT. Oops me and my big mouth. 

"What the hell? Why would i date my bestfriend?" And i'm stuck in the BFF zone.  Great way to ruin your friendship, Lee Jieun.

"I'm helping you by offering myself as a rebound." Here goes nothing. Really nothing.

"Are you out of your mind Jieun? I don't want to fix myself by breaking your heart. You might fall for me and that would be awkward."

"Okay i was just kidding, stupid. Don't take it seriously. I won't fall for you ." 

Cause i already did. A very long time ago.

"Okay but if you need anything, i'm one call away. Feel free to fall into my arms because i'm always here to catch you."

Even though you won't do the same for me. I guess this is enough. Having to be by your side. Admiring you from a far.

Damn, Mino. So close yet so far.

"Thank you Jieun. I love you bestfriend."

"I love you more, bestfriend." 

More than a bestfriend.

***** ***** 

Am i the only who was in love with IU and Mino perf during MAMA 2014. 

It was definitely Mino's night. (Mino Asian Music Awards)

His reactions were jjang!

For me it was more of a YG SWAG CONCERT/FESTIVAL than MAMA.

From the opening perf of Bobby,  Masta Wu and ILLIONAIRE.

To YooInna's Happen Ending, Born Hater perf where almighty Hanbin cleaned the table and floor.

To GDYB NunKoIp, Good Boy and the never ending FANTASTIC BABY!

SO MUCH FEELS FOR THAT.

#MinoAMartyrAlways2014