Locked

"Locked" (one shot scenario fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     KRINGGGGGGGG!!!

"OK BRATS. The bell has rung. Finally." Mr. Kim, the PE class teacher muttered the last word under his breath. He then noticed a smiling girl who is sitting by the bleachers.

"Hey, Jung Sooji-ah, don't forget, today is your turn to keep the things to the sports storage." "But I-" "No, no. Don't use your throbbing legs as an excuse." 

She sighed. 

Yes, a throbbing pain leg is just another reason for her to not play during PE class and just sit by the bleachers to watch her biggest crush, L.joe, play soccer. 

She got up and grabbed a basket beside her to collect the equipments from her classmates.

"Lee Byunghun and the gang! I want to go back home, my wife is waiting for me!" Mr. Kim shouted.

Sooji chuckled while gathering the things but stopped abruptly when she looked up and saw L.joe walking towards her while looking intensely into her eyes. When he was exactly in front of her, he smiled, leaned down and . . . OMG OMG OMG IS L.JOE GONNA KISS ME OMG THIS IS SO CLOSE  . . . and he stuffed the soccer ball into the basket that Sooji is holding, and he turned to walk away. 

Sooji blinked a few times and groan quietly. This is embarassing. She carried the fulled basket and walked quickly to thee sports storage with a dissapointed heart. 

While that, Mr. Kim called out for L.joe. 

"Hey, Byunghun. Don't try to run away from doing your chore like last week. Go help Sooji out in the storage."

Mr. Kim shook his head and L.joe smiled happily. "Here's the key."

L.joe caught the key and his smile got wider when he saw Sooji's friends, Jaeri and Minha. 

                                                                                                  

"Ugh, what a mess." Sooji wrinkled her nose. 

"Excuse me." 

Sooji's ears perked up at the voice. The voice belong to no other...L.joe!

She turned around and saw him. Your eyes widen at the sight of him.

"Y-yes?" She managed to ask.

"Oh hi Sooji! Mr. Kim asked me to help you out. Are you okay with that?" He said casually and smiled.

"You know my name?!" He stared at her with that 'duh' face. She blurted then mentally smacked her head. Aish pabo, ofcourse he knew, he was my classmate since first day of school.

"I-I mean, yeah of course, thank you." she bowed and smiled sheepishly.

 

BAM!

 

The door suddenly shut close and Sooji jumped at the sound. 

"Omo!" She gasped and walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob but it's locked.

"The room is locked." L.joe said calmly while placing the equipments back to its place.

"How are we going to get out from here? It's getting dark." Sooji was about to cry.

"There must be someone out there. Let's just finish this out, okay?" L.joe turned to Sooji and gave her a reassuring smile.

Sooji felt like she's melting down like an ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter