oo1

After all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! Omma is still sleeping and im hungryyyyyy" Ye Eun whined to Kikwang.
"Yah! Omma was up all night to clear your usless and ugly clothes. Let her sleep!" Eunsung shouted.
"My clothes are not useless and uglyyyyy Hnggggg~"" YeEun started to cry.
"YES THEY ARE!"
"Kids Stop fighting. Eunsung, look. You've made YeEun to cry again!" Kikwang just wanted to stop this usless fight but it came out louder than he expected.
Eunsung thought that he ws being scolded and started to cry. Kikwang widened his eyes. This is not what he wanted. The house was soon filled with cries.

Hyosung woke up from the noises. And she hurried down, without washing up.
"Wae,wae? Why are you guys crying" Hyosung asked while looking at Kikwang with questioning eyes.
Kikwang held Hyosung's hand and pulled her to the kitchen to explain.

"You should really learn how to control your volume. You have this habit since we started dating." Hyosung chuckled.
Kikwang blushed a little "Y-yah. Y-you should learn how to wash up too."
"Yah! Its because you made the kids cry!" Hyosung defended herself.
"I didnt maje the cry! Its-"
"Omma, appa. We are so hungryyyyy" The couple was interrupted by the two kids who were holding hands. Yep, they reunited. (i wonder how kids reunite so fast) 
"Awww... You guys are okay with each other now? Good! Omma will make breakfast now, arraso?" Hyosung smiled.
"You should wash up first, pabo." Kikwang chuckled.
"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter