Chapter 2: Belongs

11 Boyfriends

so... im so sorry for the late update . im on my finals so yeah i hope you won't be mad at me.. huhuhu,oh and i will be introducing the other exo's member so ENJOY! 


Chapter 2: Belongs

                    Getting ready for the day, the princess take a shower and then proceed to wear a simple royal hanbok for the day. The maids are suppose to help her but she insisted that she can do it herself. After finishing , she met with her most trusted bodyguard and bestfriend , Sir Park Chanyeol . Park Chanyeol, a man who is tall with a handsome face and deep voice is the king's former royal bodyguard' s son and has been living in the castle for a long time . He grew up with Jongdae and naturally he was trained to become the princess's personal bodyguard.

                    " Yo Jongdae! ready for the day? ", greet Chanyeol casually as he walk towards the princess with a maid in tow. The maid gasp and upon reflect hit Chanyeol lightly at the arm for adressing the princess so casually. Chanyeol pout and whine to the maid and said that Jongdae is not bother with it. The princess giggle when Chanyeol then proceed to sulk at the maid and demand a hug from Jongdae for comfort.

                    " No way Channie. She didn't hit you that hard so bear with it. " Jongdae grin when Chanyeol pout deepen.

                    " I'm sorry your majesty, the king ask us to you to the dining hall where your breakfast is already served. I heard that the head chef make your favourite today. " The maid bow as a curtesy when talking to the princess. Jongdae hold up her hands and gesture to the maid to rise. 

                    " Did I miss something ? Why is Kyungsoo making my favourite today ?." Jongdae ask her bodyguard. Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulder.

                    " Don't know. maybe he want to spoil you today. You know Kyungsoo." Jongdae rolls her eyes at Chanyeol's answer as the man simply smirk teasingly and they continue to walk to the dining hall. While walking, Chanyeol who is walking beside the princess suddenly put his hands on her hips and stop her.

                    " What are you doing Channie? " Jongdae start as she looks at her bestfriend who seem to be preoccupy with her hanbok.

                    " Your hanbok's ribbon is falling off you dummy. Why are you insisted that you can dress yourself like this ? I bet the maid can do a better job." Chanyeol smirk as he tighten up the ribbon on Jongdae's hanbok. When he finish, he playfully flick Jongdae forehead earning a cute whine from the princess.

                    " Thank you very very much ! " Jongdae says with a mocking tone and stick her tongue out at her bodyguard. Chanyeol just laugh wholeheartedly at the princess antics and abruptly stop when Jongdae grew silent. He eye side the princess and saw the pout that painted at the princess face. His heart squeeze painfully for he never meant to hurt the princess. Out of instinct, he quickly pulled the princess into a hug.

                    " Awww princess i'm sorry. You know im joking right? " Chanyeol tighten his hold on Jongdae waist when he feel that the princess is trying to break away from the hug. 

                   " Let go you giant! you will ruin my hanbok! " Jongdae continue to struggle and keep on pounding on her best friend chest even though she know that Chanyeol would not let go if she won't forgive him. After a fruitless attempt of breaking free, the princess give up and look at the pleading eyes of her best friend .

                   " Okay, i'll forgive you. Now let me go."

                   " No."

                    "No? Channie , i already forgive you." Jongdae's eyebrow furrow in question.

                     Chanyeol tapped his right cheek with his index finger and Jongdae rolls her eye for the second time today knowing what the gesture means. She then raise to her tip toe and kiss Chanyeol's right cheek. 

                    " Satisfied now? "

                    " Absolutely! " He reply with the most blinding smile and boldly kiss the princess forehead showing his thanks. The princess just sigh as she is used to her bestfriend behaviour. Jongdae remember when they were little, Chanyeol was a very chubby kid and never really know how to handle people and the one he most comfortable is her. Obviously Chanyeol stick to her and naturally they become close friend. Another things, Chanyeol is always a physical kind of person . Back then, Jongdae never really care about Chanyeol's kisses or hugs, but when they grew older and Chanyeol now not the chubby kid anymore she try to limited the physical affection.

                      Chanyeol, noticing that the princess is lost in her thought smile and take the apportunity to keep Jongdae a bit longer in his arms. It is hard to get the princess to openly accept his physical affection lately so Chanyeol treasure moments like this always. Furthermore, he actually overheard the conversation of the princes that morning and can't shake the awful feeling from his heart. He understand what Jongdae wants and would do anything to fulfill it but the ugly side of him wins. He can even see that the princes don't want their beloved sister to be with someone else. 

                       The thought make the ugly feeling grows in his heart .He then unconsciously tighten his hold on the princess.

                       "Channie?" There is a worried tone in the princess voice but Chanyeol just can't shake the bad feeling of losing his princess to someone else. If there is one thing that Chanyeol and the princes absolutely agree together is that the princess belongs to them and only them.


sorry if it too short. TT^TT actually i already written the draft for this chapter but suddenly i decided that i just want to make this jongdae and chanyeol chapter, so yeahh .. oh and THANK YOU for all who suscribe to this story and also for the silent reader.i really appreciate it TT^TT i hope you all enjoy this story.