Chapter 1 : The beginning

11 Boyfriends

=* so, this is the first chapter ( im so nervous gosh! ) hope you all like it ^__^;

Oh, and i use jongdae true name because it is kinde awkward for me to change his name to jongda or something *=

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beginning. 

Kim’s Kingdom is a very peaceful country with it people who are never selfish , polite and very kind. There are maybe some that are not that kind but it never brings much trouble to the country. The people of Kim’s Kingdom really adore their King and Queen and would do anything for them.This loyalty is all because of the rightness of the king and queen when they rule the kingdom. 

 

 Thus, when a tragic accident happen to their king and queen that take away their their majesties life , the people loyalties and love fall to their heirs. It bother the  people of the kingdom whether the princes and princess will be able to lead the kingdom at their age but they put their faith on them. The king and queen left 3 sons and a daughter who are very young when the accident happen.As it appear that the Kim’s Family only has a  single daughter , the princess was love so dearly by the people and his very protective prince brothers. 

 

The princess was very beautiful .Born with a round eyes that shine , long eyelashes that flutter prettily at her perfectly curved cheek bones,permanent beauty mark that never fail to shake the hearts of the  men and women and thin unique pink lips that curve upright at the end that make she looks like she is smiling all the time. Thus, maybe you think that the princess appearances is the reason why she is loves by all but actually the main reason of the affection is her kindness that just  touch the people hearts and this is the start of the story of Princess Kim Jongdae.

 

For all her life, princess jongdae whom was born and raise within the royal family never once experience sadness and discomfort  because it is a known fact that she is only two when the accident happen to her parents. The people and her brother  protect her from any kind of harm and she grows to become the perfect princess of the kingdom. Now, as she is 22 years old,  she begin to think about other than the kingdom and her brothers well being.     

 

It was a fine morning as princess Jongdae wake up from her dreamless sleep. She open her eyes to the sight of an another set pair       of beautiful eyes.Jongdae did not start nor even flinch because she knew all too well the set of eyes belongs to.  Kim Jongin, the last prince and Jongdae baby brother like to sneak out at night to sleep with his sister so Jongdae  just smile as her baby brother kiss her cheek and whisper good morning.

 

“Good morning to you too jongin.” Jongdae reply as she try to roll out of bed but is stop by a strong grip on her waist.

 

“Noona, lets cuddle for a little bit. Im still a bit sleepy you know.” Jongdae were about to refuse jongin idea because she     has a morning study session and she also  know that jongin will never satisfied with a five minutes cuddles when suddenly  the bedroom door were fling open by a very irritated Kim Minseok. Kim Minseok who  is their oldest brother and obviously the king stomp his way to the bed and Jongdae pray to god in heaven that she is not in trouble.

“Prince Kim Jongin.” Jongdae sigh but tense up as when her big brother use their full name its mean serious business.                                                          Jongin, who’s face is buried in crook of  jongdae’s neck groan. Jongdae push her little brother a bit and look at Minseok.

 

“Your majesty, what is it to be the problem that you so irritated so early in the morning?” Jongdae ask with a hint of tease. Minseok just role his eyes as he is use to Jongdae sassy behaviour. 

 

“Ask your baby brother there if you really don’t know.” Jongdae just raise her brows as in to ask do minseok really think               that jongin will give them the answer  because it clear that he won’t. Minseok sigh and continue.

 

“Jongin, it is 8 in the morning and why are you in jongdae’s bed when you suppose to be in the training field at 7.  The trainer were waiting for an hour. This is the third time you do this jongin. I will not tolerate this any longer.”         Minseok huff as he standing at the side of the bed.

 

“But hyung, i don’t want to go to training so early. You know i can’t function properly in the morning right?” Jongin pout at Minseok and give his best puppy eye.  Minseok is having none of it because he is already too tired right now.

 

“That’s just an excuse to sneak in and cuddle with Jongdae isn’t it. Don’t try to fool me brat. “ Jongdae laugh as Jongin pout deepen as his lies is not working on  their big brother. “Your just jealous you can’t do it too hyung” Jongin mumble.

 

“Jongin, you can’t keep this up you know, because there will be a day when i will not be available for you to cuddle too every morning. “ The arm that circle his  waist tighten at the statement that Jongdae spoke and if Jongdae not so distracted by Jongin he might also see the harden look in Minseok eyes.

 

“Why not? “ Jongdae shudder at the tone of Jongin voice. 

“because i think it is time for me to find a suitor isn’t it? Im already 22 years old and been single all my life. I want to know how it feels to be love.” Jongdae answer.

 

“We love you. It is not enough? “ This time it is Minseok who ask. Jongdae know how possessive her brothers can be so she carefully word out her reason.

 

“You know what i meant oppa. I know you all love me very dearly and i love you all too but i want to know how it feels to fall in love with someone. Like how mom  and dads are.” Jongdae kiss Jongin forehead because she knows Jongin is upset about this.

 

Jongin release Jongdae and get out of the bed and pull minseok with him. Minseok look back at her and say they will discuss the issue later as he walk out the  bedroom.Jongdae sigh , she know her brothers will not like the idea of her having a boyfriend but she is positive that they will never do anything to upset her.

 

Fortunately and unfortunate, she was right but she also very very wrong. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author note: sorry if the text were all over the place , i was trying to edit it and it gone horribly wrong. urrghhhh.. oh and sorry for the grammar if it wrong pls tell me. because english is not my first language so .. yeahhh.. anyway thank u for reading.