THE "DATE"

Oppose the marriage

[JIYEON P.O.V] 

RING RING RING! My stupid alarm rang, disturbing my lovely peaceful nap. I glanced at the clock. OH HOLY ! Its 11! One more hour till my "date" with Myungsoo. I climbed out of bed hurriedly and ran to my walk-in-closet. What do I wear...Finally, I picked the short pale blue dress. I washed up, applied light make up, threw on the dress, combed my hair and rushed downstairs. A note was left on the table for me. 

Sweetie, meet Myungsoo at Jisoyeon Fancy Restaurant. He will be waiting there for you. Enjoy your date and thank me later.

Wow, this guy must be loaded. Thats like the most expensive restaurant in Korea. I flagged for a taxi. "And where might you be going missy?" The taxi driver asked. "Um, Jisoyeon Fancy Restaurant please.." I said. Very soon, we reached. "Thankyou very much."I said gratefully as I handed him the money. Tugging at my dress, I entered the restaurant. "Whos waiting for you?" the receptionist asked politely. "Myungsoo" I replied, looking around. "Right this way please.." She brought me to a two table with a good looking guy sitting there. But seriously, he is not my type. His hair was neatly combed and he wore a black tuxedo. He looked up and smiled upon seeing me. "You must be Jiyeon. Take a seat." I sat on the chair as he handed me the menu. "I would like a cup of coffee and the lunch meal." I ordered as i handed the menu back to the waitress. 

[Myungsoo P.O.V]

I admit she is beautiful but she is not my type and.. I already like someone. Jiyeon sat uncomfortably. I couldnt bear the awkward silence anymore and said,"So did you know about this..? I just knew about it yesterday." Jiyeon smiled and replied,"Me too. It was quite..sudden." I chuckled at her choice of words. Shes cute. I thought. But Ailee is the one I like. "You must like someone?" I asked Jiyeon. "Ani..you?" Jiyeon asked back."Well..I do." I said still unsure bout what she might think about that. I mean me ,who already have a girlfriend, is going on a date. "I know..You are forced."Jiyeon concluded. I sighed with relief upon hearing that she understood. Its not that i want to but because I didnt have a choice.

-

hi. tysm for suscribing:) this chapter is alittle rushed, sorry. next chapter will be out tomorrow but if possible today:) 

please continue to support this story-