THE NEWS

Oppose the marriage

[Jiyeon]

"Mother! What did you say you did!" Jiyeon exclaimed after hearing the shocking news."Well, like I said, I helped you set up a marriage with a guy." Her mother replied clamly, still unable to understand why Jiyeon isnt thanking her. "I dont even know him..." Jiyeon said slowly, still unsure about this. "I know. His name is Myungsoo and his good looking. He is perfect for you. I talked about this with his parents already." Her mother told her everything she needed to know."B..but, does this Myungsoo know about this?" She asked, curious about what Myungsoo thought about the plan.Her mother sighed, tired of Jiyeon complains and questions."He doesnt know. You will have your date tomorrow at 12 so be there. Now, go to sleep."She said as she went into her room and locked the door before Jiyeon could ask any more questions.

[Myungsoo]

"You have a date tomorrow." Myungsoo stopped upon hearing those words. "What do you mean.."He asked his father. "I've set up a date for you with a girl called Jiyeon. She is pretty and suitable for you. Tomorrow 12 so be there. No ifs. No buts." His father said in a stern voice daring him to talk back. Myungsoo sighed and decided not to argue. "Yes father."

 

~

hey, tysm for reading this story. please feel free to comment on this story and suscribe! :-)