CHAPTER 1

A Wrecked Year

“So, Do Kyungsoo, will you explain to me why are your grades are falling?”

“I don’t know, I just do like I did last year.”

 

He looked straight in his eyes, like he was gonna kill him or something. Kyungsoo just wipes his hand from cold sweat

 

“Do you still active in the writing blog?”

“Yeah.”

“What makes you really addictive with it, huh?”

“Well, it’s not like I only read there. I write stories to, and It’s my dream to-“

 

“WELL YOU NEED TO GET GOOD GRADES TO BE A WRITER” he slammed the table.

 

Kyungsoo just stares back. He’s really annoyed when people blamed everything with his writing activites. Well indeed, everybody knows that he likes to be active in that blog. But nobody knows who he really is there. 

 

“I don’t care, from now on until the final test you should NOT open that site. I’ll confirm it to your parents.”

 

Kyungsoo stomped out from the room and heavily go back to his class. Right from the moment he start 12th grade he already felt something is not right. Especially with his home teacher, Mr.Kim. Like he’s the worst of the worst. He hates art, and really strict to grades. Kyungsoo’s class is the high-grade class, and he felt just wrong being there. Well, he’s not that bad, his grade average is 80. He still pass, but you know, being the worst in the class is always a big deal.

 

He opened his phone and start typing:

“Hey guys, sorry to inform you I’m going to be hiatus until December. Please keep subscribe me, promise I’ll be back!” –blackshadow-

 

Indeed, he’s the famous “blackshadow” in the online writing community. He released his story every month and always be the no.1 search in Naver after that. Not every single person in his school knows who he is cause he never said anything. People always asked why he never makes any real books, and the reason that he always hide, because he’s still a high school student.

 

The class is already started when he came in. The teacher just let him in, cause she knows the cause. His classmates were all in a different position. The back row was sleeping, like always. The bad kids always in the back, yet still their grades were good. The front row is for the geeks, and the middle one just the normal ones.

 

His phone suddenly vibrates.

“Wait what? Why senpai T-T” –atlantis32-

“Come back soon!!” –hyun_bb-

“Well, I’ll wait for your good stories soon!” –kkangseul-

 

“Wait? Kang Seulgi?” he mumbles

 

“DO KYUNGSOO!” she threw a piece of chalkboard to his head

“Y-Yes?”

“What were you doing?”

“Take my pencil from my desk?”

“Seriously? Don’t lie! Detention, now! And also the ones who sleep! Detention!”

 

He take a deep breath, “How should I survive?”

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I know this is short -_- sorry. I'll try to make longer ones in the next chapter. Please comment and subscribe! Love y'all!