---

Morning, boo.

[ author's background audio suggestion ] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMXZvY-_cM      \ (-_- L )

 

The morning light evaded the room, fresh and cool, lightly touching every corner; the floor, right bellow the pieces of clothing meshed together; other pieces were left hanging off the back of a chair close to a simple desk, just as messy.

The room was moderately heated and beyond the white curtains that poorly hid the sun’s light, a city – Tokyo, perhaps - could be seen, extending far into the horizon.

 Within that room was a plump of sheets and blankets out of which a pair of arms stretched out slowly. The owner of said arms had clearly no intentions of getting up anytime soon. She had yet to open her eyes, too, and sway strings of dark hair away from her face. She yawned loudly and for long, to the point where her voice heightened its pitch the longer she did it.

 Attached to the girl was another body, with arms tightly wrapped around holding her close. Annoyed, Tiffany buried her face somewhere along the girl’s torso. Taeyeon’s near screech wasn’t the most pleasant of things to hear right in the morning. She might have done it on purpose…

Tiffany frowned, her eyes still shut, as she lightly pinched Taeyeon on the side. Her screech quickly turned into a short yelp. She quickly twisted herself slightly to the side in response to the pinch as she laughed through.

-Yah…! – Taeyeon peeked down with a smile. Tiffany showed no reaction. She kept her face low, resting above Taeyeon’s chest. The girl stared, waiting.

Just as expected, the grumpy sleeper finally raised her head as if to acknowledge defeat. With her eyes still closed, she incoherently mumbled something Taeyeon could not understand, but take in with a long smile nonetheless. Her hands then lightly took Tiffany by the cheeks, indicating her to come forward, to which she complied with no objections beyond tight-lipped grumbles. Their faces came closer together until their lips met. Taeyeon could feel her cheeks heat up. She peeked at Tiffany whose face was red and burning. Unsurprisingly, she felt the same.

Still kissing, they squirmed beneath the thick sheets as they adjusted positions. Tiffany pushed herself back and up as she held up her body with her arms and Taeyeon slid down.

-I can’t sleep now… – Tiffany mumbled in her husky voice as she enclosed the girl bellow her, wrapping her arms around the dark-haired girl while her head buried itself somewhere between Taeyeon’s neck and pillow. Both snuggled close to each other.

The heat that soon burned warmer as their bodies pressed close against each other; the soft skin rubbing against the other; their heart beats in sync.

Taeyeon lifted her own arms and held Tiffany close, rubbing the girl’s torso as her hands ran their way up her back and sides. She could feel Tiffany’s perfume invade her nostrils as well as the girl’s warm breath on her own neck as both laid there relaxed. Her lips were lightly pressed against somewhere above Tiffany’s clavicle where she would peck occasionally.

Tiffany’s left hand moved up, resting itself on Taeyeon’s right cheek, moving then up to the top of her head where it began to rub softly.

-Yah… - Tiffany said whisperingly.

Taeyeon planted a long kiss where her lips had been resting on before she turned to Tiffany with a smirk. The light-haired girl faced her straight on with the exact same expression, but before they could continue their daily gaze dialogue, Taeyeon had yet to sway away to one side the long, vast and light strands of hair graciously falling down her lover’s shoulder. Both smiled as they gazed each other longingly.

They joined lips again as their cheeks shun hot pink once more. Their legs tangled. Their bodies warmed up close as they pulled the covers and hid themselves under the sheets. Their secret just as hidden. Their love untouched.

Morning had yet to begin.