Sophomore Year

Please love me back, Oh Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

 

Seungyeon’s POV

I don’t really remember the first time I saw him, though I think it was some time around freshman year, perhaps in the hallway. Truthfully I don’t know if it was love-at-first-sight, but he surely left a deep impression. Up until then I had always thought things such as love-at-first-sight were for easy girls, but I was real wrong, too bad I didn’t realize it before I experienced it myself.

If I’m not wrong we’ve walked past each other around a thousand times, yet he hasn’t looked at me once, not even when we “accidently” crushed each other’s shoulders.

After what seemed like forever, my freshman year ended, that’s when summer arrived. Personally, I think summer’s the best season ever! Except for the fact that my skin gets a little darker, and you know how everyone has to be fair here, but WHATEVER. So as you all must have predicted, it was indeed saddening to know I wouldn’t see my crush every day. Despite the amount of times I told myself not to like him, I couldn’t help but fall for him deeper, he’s just SO lovely!

However, I knew luck was by my side as in sophomore year I found myself to be in the same homeroom as him! I thought to myself: It’s your opportunity Seungyeon-ah! I was definitely going to talk to him.

*flashback*

-Seungyeon-ah! Come here for a second- Mr.Kim yelled as he was about to take another sip of his coffee, what the hell?! Why is he calling me like that? Can’t he see I’m packing my stuff?

-Yes? What do you need me for Mr.Kim?- I smiled cutely as I pretended not to be bothered

-You’re really good at math, right?- I nodded

-Then I need you to tutor one of your classmates- he said completely oblivious of my eyes filled with anger

-But… I- I was about to speak, suddenly my crush opened the classroom’s door and walked towards me. Was I dreaming? Was he actually looking for me? Maybe he…

-You called me, Mr.Kim?- My crush said as he stood next to me, but as always, in case he did notice me, I played it cool, truth to be told I’m not the type that gets shy by the slightest thing, but when it came to skinship… I would lose your mind

-Ah… yes!- Mr.Kim looked at him the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter