final.

Touch

Daehyun was only 10 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 34 minutes and 23 seconds old when he went to a field with his beloved dog, yuppie. He always loved playing with yuppie, it was his turf , that in atleast an hour a day, he'll be able to play with his dog.  Twas that same day when they decided to play in the field of daisies, where, for a ten years old boy and his dog could find it, a magical and peaceful place to spend the afternoon.

Daehyun chased his dog around the field. Yuppie decided to go down the field. But what Daehyun and Yuppie didn't know was, there was an open road down the hill of where the field was.

Yuppie carelessly ran to the road, with Daehyun following quite behind.

and then a ten wheeler truck came out of nowhere. Luckily, Daehyun hadn't even got to the road when the truck showed up. But Yuppie was unfortunate.

Daehyun knelt down in tears to his once lively dog, who was now, without a soul. He reached down to feel the dogs fur one last time, for an image of a funeral was already in his mind.

At that very moment when Daehyun touched his dog, Yuppie stood back up and running circles around Daehyun as if nothing happened. Yuppie was just as lively and spotless as he was before.

Daehyun stared at his hands, bewildered of the event that had just occured.

He let Yuppie go home first, and sat under a tree to think.

Then he saw a bunny. A dead one.

'Maybe Yuppie killed it..' he thought.

He slowly reached out to the bunny to touch it's still fluffly ears.

And without a second more, the bunny woke up, as if from a peaceful slumber, but truth to say, it woke up from death.

The hopping lively bunny implanted a smile to little Daehyun's little face.

And so, he went after the bunny, chasing it in circles. When he finally caught up, he reached out to pet it.

A frown, in his face showed up.

The once lively bunny was now, lifeless again. When he touched it again, it didn't come back anymore.

Little Daehyun went home.
_________________________________________

Years went by and little Daehyun wasn't so little anymore.

He was now approximately 21 years, 5 months, 1 week, 7 Days, 10 hours, 1 minute and 32 seconds old.

He had learned to keep his power secret, and nobody knew except him and Yuppie.

Yuppie was still very lively. Old, but lively. Daehyun never touched him ever since. He still pets him, but doesn't touches him. He uses this long metal stick. with a metal hand at the tip, so he can still pet his beloved dog.

Life was good. He had a descent Financial and working status. He had a nice Home and the best of all was that He now had a wonderful Boyfriend named Youngjae. 
He met Youngjae way back in Highschool and they decided to date on their 3rd year as seniors in their school.

Youngjae was 20 years, 11 months, 1 week, 7 days, 10 hours, 7 minutes and 23 seconds old. He was an orphan, with no relatives, or practically no one who cared about him, excluding Daehyun ,of course. He had make it to their school through a scholarship, and lived in a small apartment with a part time job as a store clerk, this of course happened before Daehyun entered his life and took him in to live together under the roof of Daehyun's small mansion..

They had a lot in common. Singing, dancing, Video Gaming, soccer, love for animals, reading, and so many more. If it's possible, you can include eating.

Youngjae never asked why Daehyun never touched his Dog. 
He's okay with how his boyfriend is.

They've been living together for 2-3 years now. And that makes it 5-6 years of dating.

Daehyun had sometimes thought about marrying Youngjae already.
But the thought never came to action. He didn't want things to be rushed, after all, they were only 21. Youngjae didn't seem to mind either. Both of them wanted their relationship to be slow and steady.

Which is why, they're both curled up in the couch watching television with a blanket wrapped around both of them, while sharing eachother's warmth.

"Hey, Dae.."

"hmmn?"

"What made you love me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why did you choose me out of all the better people out there? You could have gotten far better.. I'm a boy with nothing... why me? "

Daehyun made a beep sound, trying to impersonate a 'wrong ringing buzzer for a wrong statement'

"Not true."

"What's not true?"

"You saying you have nothing, whilst you have everything.."

"Huhh?.."

"Oh, Jae, My oblivious Jae. You have everything. The looks, the habits, the brains, the body and most of all..what I like about you the most is that you have a big..."

Daehyun jolted his Hand to Lay flat on Youngjae's left Chest.. He could clearly feel the fast beating rhythym that layed deep within the younger's chest. It was fast. Very Fast, and he was happy knowing he was responsible for that speed

"You have a big heart.."

Youngjae had his mouth agape as a deep shade of red crawled all over himself.. He chuckled. Daehyun was making him flush.

He held Daehyun's Hand with both of his as he pressed it more into his chest

"And it only beats for one person.. and that person is, you, Daehyunnie.."

They snuggled comfortably with eachother

"Oh, what would I do without you, Jae?..."

"Probably sulk in the corner.."

Daehyun smiled and pinched the younger's nose

"Yeh... I would sulk in the corner.."

and so, after a few moments of whispering sweet nothings to eachother, in their own embrace, they fell asleep.
_______________________________________

The next morning, Daehyun woke up first. He stared lovingly at his lovers sleeping face, as he caressed his hair tenderly.

He gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek, and a simple 'I Love You' before changing for a walk to the nearest grocery store, so he can prepare breakfast before Youngjae woke up. Youngjae wasn't a morning person anyway.
_________________________________________

After buying everything needed for a nice breakfast, specifically a whole cheesecake and some other stuff, he headed his way, home, not postponing a minute longer.

When he arrived at his locked front door, he had this weird uneasy feeling.

He heard Yuppie's barks and a few painful and disturbing yelps.

He hurridley reached for his keys, as he fumbled a little with the lock in panick, he even dropped the keys once. The yelps were getting louder.. that voice was very familiar.

When, finally getting the door unlocked he quickly dropped all his groceries, before running to the television room, screaming..

"Jae!!" He screamed, and mentally cursed for having such a large house

when he made it, his eyes widdened in shock, of his Youngjae clutching his chest and shaking rather fast and roughly

"Youngjae!!" He kneeled down next to his Lover

"D-D-ae.. D-Daehyun.. I-I .. C-can't- b-breathe"

"I'm calling an ambulance!!"

He stood up in rush to get the phone.

Youngjae, still could breathe but it was terrifyingly very difficult and
Knowing he didn't have that much time left, and their house was on the other side of town, exactly the opposite direction of where the hospital was , he desperately grabbed Daehyun's hand with all the strength he had left in him.

"D-Don't l-leave m-me..I'm okay.."

"No, You're not!! I'm calling an ambulance!!" He desperately cried

"D-Dae...no..don't call.. I'm alright..I'm okay.."

"Youngjae.. don't do this to me please..."

"D-Daehyun.. really it's fine.."

He said, and with each word, his voice seemed to die down. With every pant he took, his energy was being drained out slowly

Realizing what Youngjae wanted, Daehyun smiled a bit.. as he reached down from his pocket, getting a certain small box. He always kept it there, just in case.

He knelt down on one knee beside the tired panting Youngjae, who now had a gentle smile crept on his face. His tired eyes deperately trying to keep being open.

"Yoo Youngjae.. would you do the honors in making me, Jung Daehyun the happiest man on earth, by giving me your hand in marraige?"

Youngjae could feel a tear creep out of his tired eyes

"I-I d-do.." His words were shaky, but it was a yes

Daehyun placed the ring on Youngjae's left hand's ring finger, where there was a vein that directly lead to his heart.

"I Love you Jae.. More than anything in the world.." He stated as tears made their way down his cheeks along side his gentle smile

"I-Love You too..Dae.." 
and then Daehyun gave him the warm embrace he loved so much.. and after a few seconds they decided to break it. Daehyun's heart rejoiced at such a Beautiful smile Youngjae put up.

He settled his thoughts and closed his eyes

"We're finally engaged.. Jae"

he opened his eyes

"Jae?"

"Youngjae?"

"Jae?!"

"Yoo Youngjae!!"

Daehyun stood crying. Youngjae wasn't breathing anymore. He simply had his eyes closed and the still gentle smile on his face never went away.

Daehyun frustratingly rubbed his head..

"Why Jae?.. why you?.. why now?..."

..
He crouched down beside the couch..

Thinking.

Thinking.

'It's painful' It really was painful.. seeing the life of your lover drift away. It was the painfullest thing ever. He wipped the tears that were still ramaging from his eyes.

'If I revive him... I won't be able to touch him anymore..but if I don't...he'll be gone forever..'

'Not touching him is better than not seeing him at all... '

He stood up and watched Youngjae's pale and beautiful self

'He looks as though he's just sleeping...having a peaceful dream...'

'maybe... I should just..let him rest in peace...'

'But we're engaged...'

Daehyun still debated, but he missed Youngjae already..

Daehyun kept his hands on the his back as he leaned in, stopping mid way to Youngjae's still red lips. Just an inch, distance. 

His warmth breath brushing againt's the latters cold face. 
But no reaction was made.

"I Love You, Jae..."

And then He leaned his lip's to meet Youngjae's. 

And only sleeping beauty knew how Youngjae felt at that very moment, being waken up by your true love.

"D-Dae-hyun?.." His voice was frail and hoarse, but it was enough to cause Daehyun to smile and jolt away atleast a meter apart

"I-I'm not D-Dead?"

"No.. You're not, my Jae"

It wasn't a few seconds longer before Youngjae started to tear up..

"Jae?.. Why are you crying? Are you still hurt?"

And with a shake if a head, Youngjae, replied ;

"I-I'm not Dead.. and we're engaged..we'll be married soon!"

Daehyun brightened up in an instant

"Yeah.. We'll be married.."

Youngjae leaped forward, expecting Daehyun to catch him in his embrace like he always did.. but after seeing Youngjae's intention, Daehyun immediately jolted away, causing Youngjae to fall down..

After regaining his balance, he stood up..

"Dae?.."

"Youngjae.. stay away.."

"What?" but Youngjae did the opposite, instead he leaned forward

"I'm serious, Jae.. don't come near me.."

"Daehyun..why?.."

"Jae baby, please.. don't touch me.. I don't want to lose you again.."

"whaa??"

"Look.. I brought you back to life with my touch.. but if you get another touch from me again.. You'll die again.. and this time, you won't come back.."

Youngjae had both of his brows raised, before bursting into laughter

"So you're telling me, I really did die for awhile?!" he caughed in between his laughs

"Yes.. And I don't wann lose you again.."

"Well, I'm not buying it.."

The second Daehyun saw Youngjae lean in for a kiss on the lips, he ran away to side, which led Youngjae to kiss the T.V

"Dae..stop joking around..we're engaged and your pulling these things up.."

"I'm not making it up! Don't you ever wonder why I don't touch Yuppie? it's because I brought him back.. he died when I was 10!"

Youngjae kept silent and wore a confused face.. seeing the lack of response, Daehyun decided to continue

"I'll prove it to you.. See that dead flower? I'm gonna make it alive again" 
He grabbed the vase which contained a dead rose from their last date and touched it's petals, and in an instant , it was as red and fresh as they first got it.

Youngjae tried rubbing his eyes in shock.. but it was way too real to rub away..

Daehyun touched the rose again, and it died once more. He touched it again but it didn't come back to life.

"You see?! I don't want you to die.. again.. I Love you, Youngjae...but I don't want to lose you.. so I think it's better if I stay away from you..''

Youngjae shook his head, a few tears falling down his wide eyes and his shocked face still in tact

"Aniya... I don't care if I can't touch you... but please.. don't leave me.."

Daehyun lifted his head up

"You...still... want to.. marry me?"

Smiles were shared between the two

"Of course, pabo! I'm not going to ditch you just because I can't touch you.. or hold you.. or even kiss you.. as long as I still have you.. all of those things, doesn't matter.."

"And that's one of the reasons I love you.."

"And, besides.. Daehyun, we still got a marraige to plan.."

"You're right!"

"But Dae..."

"Hmmn?"

"Can I ask you a favor?.."

"Sure.. what is it?.."

"On our wedding Day..*whispers*"

A tear slide down Daehyun's cheek

"s-sure... anything for you.. my, Jae.."

"Thank you.."

_________________________________________
-6 months later-

Wedding bells rang though the ears of the couple.. today was a special day for both of them..

"Do you, Yoo Youngjae take this man, Jung Daehyun as your wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I Do.."

"And Do you Jung Daehyun, take this man,  Yoo Youngjae as your lovely..ughh..errm..wedded wife? in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I d-do..."

"You may now kiss the...bride?"

The couple smiled, as they both put their hands at behind their backs and leaned forward in mid-way, just leaving an inch apart..

"I Love you, My Husband.."

"I Love you too, Yeobo.."

one last drop of tear came down from each of their glistening eyes, before they finally, leaned forward..

it was a kiss worth waiting and dying for.

       

                         -end-
 

"On our wedding day... can you.. grant me one last kiss? it will be our Good bye kiss... I'm not suppose to be here... but you cheated death for me.. please play fair..
it will be the last, I ever ask of you.."

"s-sure... anything for you.. my, Jae.." 

"Thank you.."