Romeo and juliet ?

the holiday

I saw wookie cry her heart out and it makes my heart hurt too.

"Wookie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, im fine " she said between the sob

"Why are you so sad? You know your grandpa dont like kyuhyun be friend with you, but why now you're so sad?"

"I...i..."

"You like kyu more than bestfriend,right?" I said with teasing tone. " you like kyuhyun,right? And you become sad coz ur grandpa dont like him?" And she become so red and i just laugh

"I admit it, i like kyu more than bestfriend do. But i dont know how kyu feeling. He always say he love me coz im his bestfriend"

"I will help you, dont worry" i assure her. "but maybe i must solve their granpha problem first than help them to be together" i thougt.

 

Today i go home alone,coz wookie have her music class. When i walk, i see kyuhyun whose walk alone too and i approach him. 

 

"kyuhyun, ur not with wookie??  I thought u have a music class too?? "

" actually, i have. But I'm not in the mood, so i just want to go home"

"kyuhyun, can i ask u something?? "

" sure, go on"

"why your grandpa doesn't like Kim's grandpa??? 

"i don't know either, as i known they're best friend since kid but it change when they finish University and why u ask?? "

" oh.. How about we make them befriend again?? "

" OK, but how??? "

" i dont know either"

 

When i upto Kim's home,  i see there's a few people who talk with wookie's father. After those people gone, i ask kim's father what happens and then i know actually they have a loan from bank and it's already due date and they have to pay it before end of the month if they want to keep the bread shop but don't have much money now. 

 "what if, we borrow money from the cho's??" Kim's appa suggest 

"what?? Never!!! You have to cross my death body first" Kim 's grandpa shoot 

I leave them in living room coz I'm not a family member. And i go to wookie room and think."Actually i can give them money, it's not that much. But how can??? I leave my money and my credit card in my room. And if came to my father office, what would i say?? I need money?? And i know my father, he always tell anything to my mom. And that's a big no no coz i know she would never help someone if they do not related to our family."

After awhile i come back to living room and find Kim's grandpa sleep on couch, so i whisper to him "do you want to be friend again with Cho's grandpa??" and he nodded 

And i make my mind that i will try to speak to cho's grandpa maybe they can be friend again. So the loan problem will okay and wookie problem will solve too. 

 

"u such a clever girl, sungmin" I tell myself