Chapter Two

It is only a Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Examinations has just ended and today is the first day of a new Term. And Soo Ah was surprised seeing Kai’s face after she had just close her locker.

“Hi!” Kai beamed

“Hello Kai” she said monotonously and started walking to their classroom

“Ey” Kai said catching up with her “Are you not in the mood first thing in the morning?”

Soo Ah just shrugged

“Yah Soo Ah-sshi, you’re hurting me” Kai said as he pretends that he’s having a heart ache. But Soo Ah just continuously walk to their room.

This girl is seriously something. No one has ever rejected the Almighty Kim Jong In this way. Kai thought. He followed Soo Ah to their room and sat on his chair.

From afar, Kai is observing Soo Ah while she’s reading a book. He watches intently as she tucks her hair behind her ear. How she will smile from time to time while reading. He just watched her do this until the bell rang and their teacher came in.

“Okay Good Morning Class” Mrs. Shin said “Since it’s a new term, I will be changing your lab groupings. Here in this box are numbers. After I have given the go signal, look for your group mates and sit together. Get it?”

“Yes, Mrs. Shin”

And so the class did what Mrs. Shin has instructed.

Four. This is what Kai got. So he started to look for people who has the same number as him. Then he saw Mi Young, their classmate, making the four sign and she is already together with Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, Ji Eun, and Soo Ah

“Bingo” Kai said as he walks to his group.

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter