Chapter One

It is only a Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the last day of Ilwoon High School sport feast. And, surprisingly, Teams Red and Blue’s scores are tie. Today also is the final game of the Basketball game, which will identify this year’s champion.

Five Seconds. 45-45

Everyone tensed, but Kai is confident that their team, Red Team will win. So without further ado, Kai snatched the ball from a blue team member who is about to shoot it in the Red Team’s hoop. Kai was then surrounded by Blue Team members, so he passed the ball to Chanyeol which diverted the other team’s attention to the latter.

“Chanyeol! Here!” Kai shouted when he was at the spot where three-points were usually given. Chanyeol then passed the ball to Kai and he shoot it perfectly, earning Red Team 3 points. Which made them this year’s sport feast champions.

 

“Winner for the Basketball Match,” Ms. Park, this year’s sport feast master said “Red Team!”

Claps were everywhere as Kai and his team mates went up the stage to receive their trophy.

“And this year’s MVP for Basketball, Kim Jong In!”

Ms. Park then gave the mic to Kai,                   

“First of all” Kai started “I would like to thank our couch for being there with us and training us well. And to my team mates for making this possible. And of course to each and every one of one of you who supported and cheered for us. Thank you again!”

 

“And tonight’s winner, Kai!” Chanyeol cheered as they cheers.

Before the game, Kai promised his friends that he’ll treat them dinner if Red Team will win this year. So here they are now, in Kai’s uncle’s restaurant.

“Yah” Sehun said “You were really amazing there”

“Thanks man” Kai said as he patted Sehun’s should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter