Make Me Your One And Only

The Heart Wants What It Wants

“Forget it. Why am I reminding you anyway?” You huffed angrily and began to walk away.

“Huh- why- wait. Seriously babe, what am I forgetting?” He looked as confused as ever. From his expression, you could see that he wasn’t kidding, which hurt you even more.

“Don’t call me babe! And what’s the use? No, you’re not forgetting anything.” With that, you stormed off.

It was your eleventh monthsary, and even though it wasn’t that significant, it still meant a lot to you. Until now, no matter how many times he had promised, he never remembered to wish you any monthsary ever since you started dating. If this continued, you wouldn’t even be surprised if he forgot your first anniversary.

That certain someone was none other than your boyfriend, Kyungsoo. Both of you had been secretly in love with each other since two years back, but it was just almost a year back when Kyungsoo very timidly (and cutely) confessed and asked you out to be his girlfriend. He might look like the toughest wall of emotions on the outside, given his emotionless face and lack of enthusiasm, but on the inside he was such a teddy bear.

As days passed after you started dating him, there was nothing about him that made you love him any lesser. In fact, you were attracted to him more and more with time. Although it might seem that a guy like him probably didn’t care about being romantic, Kyungsoo was a total pro at that. Whether it was writing good luck notes right before your tennis matches, or sending you flowers after your wins, he never failed to express his love for you in actions. And too bad, you were a er when it came to these.

Well, except for one thing about him which you absolutely hated. His habit of forgetting dates.

You knew he wasn’t good with numbers, but important dates like when he asked you out, how could he forget it?! He could at least try to remember, mark it down somewhere. The more you thought about it, the angrier you became. Today was supposed to be a good day goddamnit!

Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his hair in exasperation. He didn’t expect this after returning from an intense dance practice. He was far too tired to absorb any new information, forget about remembering what special day today was.

But one look at your crestfallen face, and his face fell. He snapped his fingers rapidly, trying to remember what it is. Right then, his sight fell on his favourite dish laid out lavishly on the table, and his eyes widened as it dawned on him.

You don’t enter the kitchen unless it’s for someone really special. It was your eleventh monthsary today, and Kyungsoo had once again forgotten to buy you anything, or even wish you. He mentally slapped himself several times. .

He walked over to you, sitting dejectedly on the couch, and attempted to put his hand on your shoulder.

“Happy monthsary bab-“

“Don’t even try,” you got up and began to walk towards your bedroom.

He immediately grabbed your arm to stop you, “Hey babe- look, I’m sorry okay, I really am. I was really tired and-“

“You think I wasn’t? I prepared your favourite dish without burning the kitchen down! For someone who doesn’t even remember what day it is!” You struggled and tried to pry your arm away.

“I know, I know, forgive me-“

“Don’t talk to me!” You felt tears b in your eyes, but you dared to glance at Kyungsoo. He looked exhausted, but with his shirt messily tucked out, some of the buttons ed, and his ripped jeans, you didn’t know if you should punch him or kiss him. You shook your head. You hated that he looked so hot right now.

Kyungsoo felt matter going out of his hands. This isn’t going to work, he sighed. Suddenly, he pushed you back against the wall using his body and pinned your wrists above your head using his right hand.

You gasped as you felt him so close to you, but before you even had a chance to respond, you felt his lips on yours. You squirmed at first, wanting to get away, but his lips were too hard to resist. Soon, you stopped moving and let him kiss you. It had been too long since he last kissed you like this. It wasn’t rough, but the kiss was passionate enough to tell you how sincere his apology was, and how much he missed you. His lips moved smoothly over yours, and after a brief second, you kissed him back just slightly. It was sweet, just how this night should’ve been, and at that thought you felt angry all over again. Was it that hard to remember?

Kyungsoo pulled back ever so slightly, and stared at you with a loving gaze. His hand released your wrists, and instead he pulled your hand into his and kissed the back of your hand, all this while not breaking eye contact with you.

“Baby, my love for you can never be described in words. Everyday, I try to make up for whatever I lack, even though I know that you deserve so much more. The way you keep up with me, no one else can. Trust me, although dates are merely numbers to me, you mean so much to me that every day is a special day, with you. I’m sorry for today, oh god, dance was so tiring with that annoying  Jongin with me, and I honestly didn’t have energy. But I love you, so forgive me, please? I promise you, I won’t forget our anniversary.”

And just like that, your anger evaporated away.

“I love you, too,” you didn’t know what else to say, so you smiled before leaning in and kissing him this time. Kyungsoo was taken aback with mild surprise, you never failed to amaze him. He closed his eyes soon after and deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist and bringing you closer to him. You pulled him even closer by wrapping your arms around his neck, and one of his hands reached up to cup your face so that he could kiss you with a better angle. The atmosphere soon got heated up and his tongue your lower lip, asking for entrance. When you didn’t respond, his hand went to your and he squeezed, making you yelp. He took that chance to enter his tongue into your mouth, kissing you and exploring every corner of your mouth. His hands roamed around your body and you arched into his touch, wanting more.

His hand wrapped around the cleft of your thigh, and he kissed you impossibly harder as he lifted your leg up to wrap around his thigh.

Right then, an unmistakably familiar pair of paws caressed your feet, and you started to giggle in between your kiss and you felt more fur cuddling against your calf. Kyungsoo pressed even closer and claimed your tongue forcefully, being the hardcore beast he is, but you can’t help the sounds escaping your mouth due to the tingling sensations at your feet. A barely audible meow reached your ears, and you reached up to push Kyungsoo away slightly as you broke the kiss. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, clearly disapproving your actions, sending you the don’t-even-think-about-it glare. You bit your lip, sending him an apologetic look before bending down and picking the little creature up.

Kitty looked at you with its adorable brown eyes, and you couldn’t help but bring your little newly adopted kitten closer and nuzzle your noses together. It purred happily in your hands, and you giggled at the cute sight.

“Oh wow. Seriously, are you choosing him over me right now?” Kyungsoo glared at the kitten.

“Well, I haven’t fed him yet! He’s hungry. I need to feed him soon….” You glanced around for his cat food.

“Whatever it is, you can do it later! We were in the middle of something just now, come on!” Kyungsoo tried to get your attention back, but it seemed like you only had eyes for your cat right now. He glared at his new rival. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t believe that it had come to the day where he had to fight with a cat for you.

Watch it, little devil. Don’t think I’ll lose to you.

After finding the cat food and giving some milk to Kitty in a bowl, you got up to see Kyungsoo staring at you, well more specifically at the cat, in spite.

Gosh, he’s so cute.

“Hmmm… do I smell jealousy here, or is it just me?” You teased once you got near him.

“I’m not jealous. It’s just you.” He turned around, his back facing you. You chuckled at the sight and shook your head. You hugged him, wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head on his sturdy back. “I love you, silly. I just had to feed him.”

“Really? Since you’re done, can we go back to what we started? Oh right, we can’t, since that darn cat ruined the atmosphere. God, tell me again why I agreed when you wanted to adopt it?” Kyungsoo eyed his enemy in distaste. He still hasn’t gotten used to Kitty’s presence in the house. But you knew, on the inside, he cared for Kitty as much as you did.

“Because you love me, that’s why.”

“And do you love me?” You swore you could see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Do you want me to prove my love to you?” You challenged.

Kyungsoo eyed you from head to toe for a second. He broke into a grin and picked you up bridal style, before walking forward with you in his arms.

“Kyungsoo!”                                              

“We’ll see about that in the bedroom.”

 

 

 

 

 

okay. um idk what just happened. wow.

anyways, hope y'all liked it!

also, hope u enjoyed this Gen ;) love u!!!