The First Encounter

It's started with a Clash

Tiffany's POV 

*Krriinggg!!* *Kriingg!*.Ugh Damn! I woke up lazily and rubbed my eyes when I heard my phone ringing. "Mmm,I'm still sleeping and who the hell you are disturb me"I said and yawn.

"Hey,hey Tiff.Watch your words,don't you remember we have a new class today?" by her irritating voice I already know who is she. "Okay,Sunny just see ya later and thank you for waking me up" I immediately hang-up.I forgot that we have a new class today,new school,new days for college life maybe new love too? Keke ^_^.I get up and do my morning routine.

*****

"Finally unnie you already here,I thought your bed eat you"Seohyun joked."Yah! Maknae since then you became a joker? By the way good morning!" I greeted them,and the usual they greet me back. We headed to school's bulletin board where you can find the list of your section,we're just a new transferes in this huge university.

Me and Jessica are actually from America, we know each other for a long time and we decided to go here in Korea.Sunny and Seohyun are our best friend since high school that's why now we decided too to go in the same university.

 

"Okay girls,we're on the same section"said Jessica with a lazy tone I guess she wants to sleep more. We search for our room this is really big university,I think we need to used Google Map,joke only! While we are walking many guys eyeing us,why not? Because the four of us walking like a supermodels.Hahaha,but seriously we have beauty and brains,oh wait I guess Seohyunnie is the only one have brain of us.

Well as expected the other girls just rolling their eyes,what the eff is their problem? Seohyun must noticed them and whisper to me"unnie what's with their rolled eyes? Is there anything we do bad?"

"Seo just don't mind them,those girls are just jealous.Look at those boys they almost undress us" i said and chuckled,she just glared at me.Okay fine I forgot that she's not open on so SPG topic.

We just headed in our room,when we are already inside the class that are noisy turns to be a silent one."What's wrong?"Sunny whisper."Witwew,new baby chickssss"one guy whistle."Eh? What did he say chicks? A baby chicks,do we look like that? asked Jessica pissed. "if there's a baby chicks,then it's Seohyun"Sunny teased,I just shook my head it's natural to us teasing each other. 

"Seriously unnie?"

"I'm just joking Seohyun"

We just ignore them and come in the last row and luckily there's a four vacant seat,the insecure girls starts to whisper something,well i don't effin care.The room goes silent again when a middle aged man come in."Okay class good morning"I guess he's our professor for this year.We greet him back and like the always happening those who are new transferes need to go infront and say their name and so on. Look like highschool and elementary back days.

"Ladies at the back"okay here we go.

"I'm Lee Sunny" Pfft. I laughed in my thoughts,look Sunny don't want to say her real Korean name."Jessica Jung"as the Jessica Jung I've know is now Jessica who introduce herself infront with her lazy tone,tsk."Seo Joo Hyun,but better call me Seohyun"she said shyly."Hwang Mi Young but prefer call to me Tiffany" I finished,those guy's eyes are look they going to undress us again,so gross.

We're about go to our place but then--"Ayo!! Annyeong classmates" a girl suddenly come in followed by three girls too."You again Ms.Kim Taeyeon,tsk"the professor shook his head."Who are them?"Jessica asked out loud,Sunny and Seohyun go first in seat obviously not interested of the four girls.

"You didn't know us? Well let me introduce myself I'm Kwon Yuri the hottest and iest girl in campus,right boys?"the tanned girl said and wink and she even give a fly kiss! Make the boys start to cheering."Whatever"we both said we go to SeoSun who are in sitting pretty but before me and Jessica sit the 'Kim Taeyeon' interrupt again."hey Ms. those chairs are occupied by her,her,her and of course mine"she said after pointing her friends and herself.

"Excuse us,first come first serve"I said to her and rolled my eyes."Hey little kid that chair you are sitting right now is mine"the tallest of them said and pointed Sunny.

"What did you say? Me a KID?" Sunny emphasized the word kid. "I said little kid,not only kid.But yeah,it's obviously by your height.Are you a pre-schooler?"she said again and the crowd surrounds now by laugh,uh-uh I smell it's gonna be trouble.

"This is ing annoying"Jessica muttered."Don't curse unnie"Seohyun reminded."Don't curse unnie"the doe-eyed girl copied Seohyun's sentence with a teasing tone."I don't care if first come,first serve.Whether you like it or not that chairs are all mine.I'm the daughter of the owner of this university"the smallest of them said boastfully and smirk,oh that's why she acts like that?

"We don't care"we said in unison,I look at my best friends we really know each other.This girls are annoying most of all the midget of them."Stop in arguing girls,for new transferes it will be good that you should stay for a while in library"the prof.finally stop us,but damn he is also annoying is he just doing this to us because the oh so called daughter of the owner in this university is in his class? Well it's unfair!

"But--"

"No buts Ms.Hwang.I'll just asked later the school's staff for your chairs later".We're just sighed,what kind of university is this place? Incomplete in chairs? So we decided to leave that chairs,we're already infront of door when someone called to Seohyun."Hey Keroro your handkerchief"the doe-eyed girl said out loud and the crowd turns to filled with laughs again,okay what's so funny about that?

"Yah!"Seohyun exclaimed and immediately grab her handkerchief and I could tell her face is start to become red. "This is embarrassing unnies,we better let's go".So we start to walk.

"Yeah,let's go.I don't want to see that tanned girl again"

"I told you Seohyunnie don't bring any keroro stuff,I want to laughed out loud now but that post girl make me badtrip."told Sunny

"But unnie it's not my fault that doe-eyed girl ruin my day"Seohyun pout.

"Correction,THEY ruin our first day,especially that midget"I said.

"Ahem Tiff are you preferring the word midget to Sunny?" asked Jessica innocent,eh I know her she just want to teased Sunny.

"Whatever Jessica"Sunny glared.

*****

Finally I updated.Sorry for my wrong typos and I'm not really confident in my gramming I'm just a 13 year old kiddo. :(! But I hope you'll like it.. Kamsa ^_^.
 

Vote

Comment

Subscribe