The Strong Man

Birthday Letters

 

--

Teuki-teuki~ Jungsoo~ Hyung!

Happy birthday! Are you going to celebrate it? Yah, even though you’re not celebrating it, the kids probably make some surprises. And of course, ELFs will celebrate it for you. I’m so sad that I can’t get together with you guys on the stage, but this is my own decision. Thanks for everything you guys have done in the previous SS3! That was beautiful. I wanna go back quickly. I miss you guys. How are you? I heard that you’re sick again after SS3. I’ve told you; take care of your health, hyung!

There’s nothing else I can say. But I love you. You’re my wife, right? Hahaha, joking. You’re the umma. Even though I’m the 'appa', it feels that you’re also my umma. I write this letter to kill my time while taking rest after some exercise because Shindong told me to. I hope this letter will arrived right on time.

'The Best Leader' that you’ve been hold ever since is not just a name, hyung. You’re just like that. Everyone chose you not because you’re a leader of 12 members. But because you have it deep in you. You’re a strong yet fragile person.

I love you, say hello to the other members from me.

.

-Kim Youngwoon-

.

*~*~*~*~*