Go.uh.way!

Laughing machine boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running to you apartment, you closed the door hurriedly and went inside quickly. “Okay, i’ve successfully avoided Chanyeol for almost a week now! Only one more day left. Sorry, Yeolie. Please understand.”

So why have you been avoiding your sweet boyfriend? Well unfortunately for you, a few days ago when you woke up, there was blood everywhere on your bed. It was like someone was murdered on your bed. But fortunately, it was just you period. JUST YOUR FREAKING PERIOD! And last month when you got your period, you got mad at Chanyeol for nothing. And it wasn’t just once, there were a LOT of times. So, you decided to avoid him the day you got your period. So here you are inside your apartment, avoiding him for almost a week now successfully…. You hope.

“I may have successfully avoided Yeolie. But it’s so LONELY!” You exclaimed. “Oh, his cute big ears, his cute face lovable face. I miss them!” But then you frowned. “But his annoying non-stop talking is annoying” you said in frustration upon remembering his nonsense stories. “Curse these mood swings.” You cursed under your breath.

You went to the bathroom to take a quick bath and dragged yourself to your bedroom. Yawning, “maybe I should go to bed.” Laying on your bed.

‘What’s that loud noise?’ You opened your eyes and looked at the alarm. As soon as your eyes set on you alarm, you popped your eyes out. “It’s 8 already?! I’m late!” You hurried to your closet and picked some decent clothes. Hurrying to the bathroom for a quick bath.

“It’s Saturday, Jagi. There’s no need for that.” Recognizing that voice, you panicked. ‘Huh? It’s not him, right. It can’t be.’ Your eyes followed the voice and slowly turned your head. It landed on your angry boyfriend, leaning against the door fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter