CHAPTER 3

[YOU&EXO;] Christmas with EXO [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Why is my heart aching.... Why am i feeling this way.... is this the feeling of jealousy? Please don't tell me that i..... Nonono! It can't be! You're just thinking too much Chanyeol. You're best friends with Hyona since elementary, you can't do this. You cannot fall for her Chanyeol, you can't.* Chanyeol screamed in his head.

 

"Chanyeolie hyung, where are we going next?" Sehun asked Chanyeol since he won the game and he gets to make all the decisions.

"Let's go to the roller coaster!" Chanyeol suggested. 

 

He ran towards the queue, good thing it was short. 

 

"Who do you want to ride with, Hyona ah?" Baekhyun asked you, still cuddling you. He was hoping that he could ride with you.

"Hmmmm....." You think and scanned around to look at them.

"Can i ride with you?" Lay fixed his gaze at you when you're looking at him.

"Uh sure why not." You smiled at him. Baekhyun let go of you feeling a little disappointed.

 

It was all of your turn and you nervously walked towards the roller coaster. You were shaking pretty badly not because of the cold, because you're scared.

"Hyona ah, gwenchana?" Chanyeol saw you shaking and asked you with a worried face.

"N-nae." You smiled and nodded. You have acrophobia (fear of heights) but only Chanyeol knows it since he was your best friend and he knows you the best. You didn't want to ride it, but you don't want them to know that you are afraid of heights so you got no choice.

*Ugh screw Chanyeol and his stupid idea. Did he forget that i have acrophobia?!* You thought and pulled a frustrated face.

 

You sat in the roller coaster and the shoulder harness came down automatically. You were amazed by it because it was your first time riding the roller coaster. Lay then went in and sat beside you. You looked at him and he smiled at you. *Oh my god Lay oppa you did not just do that. His dimples kyaaaaa* You thought and blushed. Well somehow his smile comforted you. You felt much more relaxed. 

The roller coaster started to move. You closed your eyes and begin praying hoping you won't die. 

"Are you scared?" Lay asked you.

*Crap....* You thought. "Uh yes uh no i mean no i'm not scared who's scared ha ha ha i'm just uh i'm just enjoying the breeze yeah i'm enjoying the breeze." *What a smart excuse Hyona, you pabo!* You cursed yourself in your head.

You with Lay, Baekhyun with Chanyeol, Kai with D.O, Luhan with Sehun, Tao with Kris, Xiumin with Chen and poor Suho alone since he said he wasn't scared anyways.

After about a minute, the roller coaster reached the edge. You know it will go down really fast. You closed your eyes tighter, your heart was pumping really fast as if it will pop out any time and you held onto the shoulder harness tightly. 

Lay noticed that you look scared so he grabbed your hands and held onto them. You were surprised. You were too scared to even bother to let go. "3......2.......1..... GO!!" All of the boys counted down happily. The roller coaster started to sped down.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Guess who's screaming? Yeap, it was you. You were screaming your lungs out. You squeezed Lay's hands as you screamed, which made Lay scream too.

"YAH HYONA AH IT HURTS AHHH!!" You couldn't even hear him because you were busy screaming. 

"UMMA!!! AHHHHH!!!" Sehun screamed as he held onto Luhan's hands. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter