A Sudden Proposal PART 2

A Sudden Proposal

                Yunho heard Jaejoong really said yes.

                Yunho laughed. He laughed so hard.  

                “Yes, . Get out of my house.” His best friend spitted out almost annoyingly. Yunho hold back his gasp. Is Jaejoong angry?

                “I am just kidding you know.” Yunho tried to shrug the awkwardness off, he never knew those kinds of jokes annoy his friend. That is very unlikely of him.

                Jaejoong rolled his eyes and  threw the remote control anywhere. “Whatever, Yunho. Get out.”

                “Are you seriously mad?”

                “ you. I just want to sleep.”

                “Uh-uh, you’re mad. Wow. Really Jaejoong is sensitive now.” Yunho tried to crack up his friend but obviously failed when Jaejoong gets up from his seat and walked silently towards his room.  Yunho was left hanging there, not realizing what to do.

                What really bothered him was Jaejoong’s face when he stormed out.

                Jaejoong looked like he was about to cry.

~~

                Jaejoong and Yunho haven’t talked for a week now. Yunho has been worried wreck to his friend and his sake since, to be very honest of him, he hasn’t come up with a plan on how to deal Boa’s proposal. But mostly, he’s worried about Jaejoong, or you could say that.

                Jaejoong never is that type of sensitive . That’s why Yunho thought he would get over that little joke of his, which he never thought was that offensive enough to get Jaejoong mad. But week have passed, and still his best friend has not returned any of his calls, which is another most unlikely of him. Because Kim Jaejoong always , and he swear, always return Yunho’s calls.

                Voice message from: Yunnie

                 Monday 07/24 7:13 pm “Joongie, are you really mad? C’mon, you are no like that. Let’s go on a drink tonight, my treat!”

                Tuesday 7/25 4:31 pm “Come on, Jaejoong pick up. Boas’s going to murder me HELP

                Thursday 7/27 9:45 pm  “Joongie why aren’t you replying to all my calls? Are you dead? I am sorry okay? Can we just talk this out? I feel lonely…”

                Thursday 7/27 9:50 pm “Forget that I said I am lonely. you Jae, I don’t know what is wrong with you---I miss you---I mean, NO I don’t. Shut up. Yes I am drunk, thanks for asking er. This is your fault. I am drinking alone like a retarded bastard thinking about you. What the did you do to me—No what did I do to you which makes you do this to me…Am I making any sense? /burps/ Ajhumma glared at me for burping hard HAHAHAHA I gave her my middle finger. So Jaejoong, I took down Boa’s offer, I told her I am with somebody now… Guess who received a punch for that? Me. Yeah thanks for backing me up there er. Serious , when are you going to talk to me again? I miss you---No I mean, yeah, cool, I miss you BEST FREND AND NOT MY LOVER.  It’s taking a while and it kills me.  Are you mad about my joke? Sorry. I am really really sorry. Just…talk to me again, okay? I lov---/burp/ you. “

                Friday 7/28 5:09 AM “Hi, uhm…in case you haven’t listened to my last voice message, can you just delete it? I’m uh…drunk last night and I think it’s best to just not listen to it. It’s full of crap so please I am begging you. DO NOT LISTEN TO IT.”

-

                Yunho couldn’t believe he’s been standing in fron of Jaejoong’s door so early in the morning. He then wants to slam his head against a wall for why he hasn’t done this since Jaejoong got mad. Yunho seriously have to take some serious lessons about how to not screw up a longtime friendship.

                “Who is it?” Yunho shivered as Jaejoong’s sweet voice echoed around his ears. this. Since when did he considered Jaejoong’s voice as a sweet one?

                “Uhm…it’s me.” Yunho stuttered like a retard. He waited for a few seconds for a reply but he was given silence, and the door remained closed. “Jae, you can’t hide from me forever.”

                “Just go home.”

                “Jaejoong, let’s talk.” Yunho sighed when he was replied with silence.

                “What are we going to talk about? Go home Yunnie, I feel not good today…” Yunho cursed as Jaejoong called him by his nickname, something tingled against his chest that triggered his blush.

                “Open the door, Jaejoong. Or I am going to smash it up.”

                Jaejoong, of all people, knew that Yunho wasn’t kidding. He finally opened the door, slowly.

                “What do you want?”

                “You---I mean,” he awkwardly coughed. “Yeah, you. I want to talk to you!” He pointed Jaejoong which added more awkwardness between them.

                Jaejoong shook his head. “Go home.”

                “What are you so mad about? This isn’t like you! You never really got mad about me without telling me why.”

                “It’s nothing important, okay? Just go home, it will pass.”

                “No, .”

                “Yes, .”

                “Jaejoong, please.”

                Jaejoong massaged his aching temples. “Yunho, please. Can you just go home and do what the you are doing with your life? I don’t need to hear you apology, which is pointless since you don’t know what you’re sorry about. “

                “It’s because you never told me why!”

                “You don’t have to know why!”

                “I need to know!”

                “Why do you even care?!”

                Yunhon then grabbed Jaejoong’s both weak arms. “It’s because it’s you! Whatever it is related to you—I am concerned. When it comes to you—I am concerned!” Yunho felt Jaejoong struggled to loose  “Listen to me, Kim Jaejoong. I am Jung Yunho, and Jung Yunho always comes with Kim Jaejoong. You got it? You’re stuck with me for life. So let’s get this over.”

                “You asked me to marry you, and I said yes.”  Jaejoong’s tears pooled his big orbs, looking at Yunho.  “And you laughed. You ing laughed Yunho! Is there ing anyone you know who would be okay with that? You ty er just had to ruin it for me, damn it.”

                “I…I don’t get it.”

                “Well, then.”

                “What?”

                “Yunho, go home. Please.”

                “Why do you want me to go home so much?!”

                “Because this conversation is going nowhere near sense!”

                “I think this makes sense!”

                “What?”

                “Yes!”

                “Yunho, stop shouting—“

                “Why?!”

                “Yunho---“

                “Jaejoong!”

                “Yunho, I can totally hear you. “

                “Likewise!”

                “Yunho. What are you trying to do?”

                Yunho sighed. “Can we just please go back to being Yunho and Jaejoong? Those bastards who got this vulnerable friendship between them?”

                “….Yunho, you do realize that I like you, right?”

                “Yes.”

                “Then what are you going to do with that?”

                Yunho smiled. “Leave that be. You heard my voice mails?” Jaejoong nodded “Then now, you do realize that I like you too right?”

                Jaejoong bit his lip. “But we’re both guys…”

                “Since when did that stopped you, Joongie?”

                “…You’re right. So we’re getting married now? ”

                “No,”

                “Why?”

                “ I haven’t asked you yet.”

                “You did! Just few days ago. Are you telling me you’re shrugging it off? You really are such a horrible guy. I can’t believe I just confessed to you. I take that back, Jung. I in hate you. And If your dad knows that you’re here when you’re supposed to be at work , I am not going to cover your flat even if---“

                “I love you, Joongie. Even if you got that unstoppable mouth of yours…But let’s take things slow…”

                “Yeah, . I love you too.”

 

 

 

This is....I don't know XD 

I think it's done. Hahaha leave a comment if you like it or hate it or you're neutral about it! :)) XD