Seven Seasons (block b's company)

What if BAP got signed to...

“You ready?” Himchan pulled on Yongguk's sleeve as he stared from the window in the group's cozy,

 

little living room, placed in the centre of the apartment.

 

 

“I..I guess this will really be a new start for us won't it?” Yongguk spoke in a serious yet reminiscing

 

tone. Anyone could tell he was confused on what laid ahead of them, but he wanted to protect his

 

dongsaengs and his promise to each of them.

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”The maknae barged into the room, his stuffed animal in hand, smiling until he

 

spotted Yongguk's solemn expression.

 

 

'Is this not a time of happiness? We just got signed to a new record label with the Block B hyungs...so

 

why is Yongguk hyung so upset' Thoughts raced through Zelo's head.

 

 

“It's nothing. Bang and I were just talking about something, but Zelo, please wake up the rest of the

 

boys because we are going soon.”

 

 

“Okay, but I expect something really yummy to eat after, okay?” Zelo gave them a look which really

 

showed how much charm the kid had.

 

 

Just as fast as Zelo had come, he had left the living room within a blink of an eye to go wake up the

 

other 3.

 

 

“What are we going to do with that kid? Are we just too easy or is he just too good at persuasion?”

 

With a sigh, both of the boys went to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

 

 

“Why are we up so early?” Jongup muttered, rubbing his eyes in such a way that made him look so

 

cute.

 

 

“Have you forgotten already? Last week we got signed to Seven Seasons and today we are going in to get a tour of the studios.” Youngjae couldn't help but roll his eyes and sigh in frustration at the kid. How could he really forget such an important date?

 

“I know you are nervous, but don't take it out on us.” Daehyun wiped his eyes before pushing Youngjae away from the fridge.

 

“It is really too early for cheesecake, Dae.”

 

“Youngjae, silly-naive Youngjae, it is never too early for cheesecake.”

 

“You have a problem with food.” Youngjae tried to grab the plate away from the sugar-crazed fiend.

 

“And you need an attitude adjustment. Looks like we all have problems.” Daehyun pulled the plate from Youngjae's hands, but it slipped and was flung backwards onto the head of the not-so-amused Yongguk.

 

“Now is the time to run.” Within seconds, the two troublemakers had vanished and all that remained a dessert covered Yongguk and a giggling Himchan.

 

Beep...beep..

 

“What is it?”

 

“The car will be here to pick us up in five minutes.” And with that, Yongguk went to the bathroom the get himself cleaned up, while Himchan got everyone ready.

 

 

“I'm so hungry.”

 

“Zelo stop whining, we will get something in the company's cafeteria, until than, take a nap.” Yongguk patted the boys' head before turning back to the tinted window.

 

“How much longer?” Youngjae questioned to their driver.

 

“About a half an hour.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

Finally the boys reached the Seven season's building, perfectly on time for the meeting with their new manager and the CEO of the company.

 

“Well boys, we have made it.” Dusting off his jeans, Himchan quickly hopped out of the van, followed by the rest of the boys.

 

The boys walked into the building, and quickly consulted the receptionist, before walking down the hall to the conference room.

 

As the boys entered, they were shocked to see there was not only their new manager as well as the CEO, but also, the ever-cool Block B.

 

“Boys, please sit. We have some business to discuss.”

 

Immediately, the boys took the nearest sit around the long table. BAP located on one side, while Block B sat on the other.

 

“As you can probably know, we manage Block B, another group that faced hardships with their previous company. So, before we begin with all this business, please speak freely to each other.” The manager gestured to the two groups.

 

“Um, we wanted to say something to BAP.” Zico quickly got up as did the other members of Block B.

 

“We wanted to thank you guys for still supporting us when we went through rough patches, you didn't look down on us like a lot of other idols did, and for that we thank you.” Block B bowed, while the BAP simply stared at them in shock.

 

“We will support you guys through this hard time, since we have also dealt with harsh management and us having lawsuits against our main companies. We are like a family here now, so, please don't be afraid to talk to one of us.” The boys sat down and business began.

 

 

Finally, after so long, the BAP boys finally felt at home where they had people that supported them and let them use their talents to the fullest, and truthfully....they had never been happier.



Just in case you are curious, it is true that during Block B's scandal, BAP and Jay Park were really the only people that showed support for them. I thought it was kinda cool so I wanted to add it in.