Episode 04

We Got Married!

You were sitting on the sofa when Jaejin was trying to search something on youtube on the television, since we can go on internet with our television. Talking about luxury!

'Ah. this is it! this is it!' Jaejin said excited and sat fast next to you.

'What is this?' You asked curious

'You will see.' He said and you both looked at the screen.

The members of FTISLAND appeared with two MC's and they all looked really young

 

MC: This is Idol date with...

Everyone: FTISLAND!!!

 

'Wuaaa. Oppa. You looked really young there.' You said while pointing at the tv

'Just watch.' Jaejin said smiling

 

MC: Today we invited 2 female singers.

*All members began to cheer*

MC: Not only so. They are all around the 20's or...even younger!

*Members began to cheer louder*

Who actually will end up with who is the question. If you fail to make a match on the end then you have to go home while the rest are going on a 1 on 1 date!

*Members began to overact with happiness*

 

'Oh. Wait a minute.' You said when you found this a bit familar.

Jaejin smiled, but looked away to hide it.

 

MC: Let's welcome IU and May!!!

 

'OH!!!' You said surprised and looked fast to Jaejin who was smiling at you.

'Do you remember me now?' Jaejin asked and you looked back to the screen again seeing you and IU walking out from a door behind them.

 

Anyonghaseyo. I'm rookie singer May. You said shy while bowing while the FTISLAND members began to cheer.

 

You couldn't close your mouth when you saw it. How you could forget this? After this program you became close with IU.

 

You: I was REALLY surprised! So it's the truth that we've met before. I felt guitly and blamed myself for forgetting it. But... at the same time. It felt good. *nodding and smiled a little*

 

Jaejin: Thought May had forgot about me already, I wanted her to remember the fact that we've met before and that I still remember.

 

The boys were sitting behind tables ready to push the button to answer while you and IU were sitting at the other side with question cards.

My next question is. What is my favorite food? You asked and Hongki oppa was the first one who pushed the button.

Dukbokki! Hongki answered, but a DANG sound came and the Jaejin oppa was the next one who pushed the button.

Candy! He answered and the MC looked at you.

Do you think his answer is right? The MC asked and you nodded

Jaejin began to jump from his chair and you saw yourself smiling

 

'How could I forget this?' You asked and Jaeijn smiled

'I wanted to ask you the same question.' Jaejin said

'But we didn't end up on a date right?' You asked and Jaejin smiled

'We simple filmed how we got food together, but left immediately after because of our schedules.' Jaejin said and you nodded

'Then why don't we do that date over again?' You asked and he smiled

'Should we?' He asked and you smiled while nodding.

'What did we actually bought?' You asked and he smiled

'Street food.' He answered

 

 

'I remember this again! I really liked this when I first arrived Korea, so I suggested to eat this right?' You asked and he nodded

'Do you still like fish cake on a stick?' Jaejin asked and you smiled.

'I still like it, but I can't eat because of my diet most of the time.' You said a bit sad

'Oh right, you also have the award show today right?' Jaejin asked and you nodded

'Come to think of it. I think we don't really have much time left don't we?' You said while looked at your watch.

'Then what about this. If you come back with an award tonight, let's come back again and eat as much as you can. I will pay everything.' He said and you widened your eyes.

'Really? I can?' You asked and he smiled before he nodded.

 

Jaejin: She's so cute, really. I kept reminding myself to no call her cute, but I can't help it. How can someone be so cute?

 

(What were you thinking when Jaejin told you about the fish cake?)
You: Can I? Can I really eat this? Is manager oppa looking? Things like that *Smiles* But I thought he was really cool when he said that I could eat whatever I want and he would pay. It's a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. 

 

'Before you go.' Jaejin said and took off his head and put it down on your head.

'What's this?' You asked a bit confused

'for luck. You can have this hat. I want you to wear it on the way there.' Jaejin said and smiled that caused you to bite your underlip shy and nodded a little

'What are you doing tonight then?' You asked and he smiled

'I think I will go back to FNC to finish some songs. I've been composing some songs with Hongki hyung lately.' Jaejin answered and your face brighted.

'Really? Oppa compose songs? Can I listen to it?' You asked and he smiled

'If it's finished. of course.' He said and you smiled.

 

 

 

Best Vocal Performance Female May!

You widened your eyes and stood up slowly while everyone around you started to clap and you bowed two times before you walked the stage up. You was still in a kind of shock not expecting to win, but waved to your fans smiling before you reached the hosts and accepted the prize.

'Uhm. I don't know what to say. The last prize I won was already 3 years ago. First of all, I want to thank my parents, Mr. Lee Sooman. The directors, My manager oppa, the stylist unnie who had designed this beautiful dress. And last, the real owner of this hat. Jaejin oppa Gomawo!' You yelled and the everyone began to scream because of your last sentence and you smiled why while walking back to your seat.

 

One hour later, Hongki uplouded a video on instagram

You: Right after MAMA ended I got a lot of messages from friends and friends. Jaejin oppa was one of them.

(What did he say?)

You: He said that he saw from the news that I won and watched the replay. 

(Was you dissapointed when he said he watched the replay and not the show?)

You: Not really actually. I knew that he was composing a song with Hongki oppa and I also saw  that video that Hongki oppa had uploaded on SNS and I heard a bit of the song that they were composing. I'm really curious about the results

(Had Jaejin said something else besides that?)

You:*laughs shy* Maybe...

 

 

PREVIEW

 

You: *Surprise* Amusement park?

 

Jaejin: Happy birthday! *Showing a package*

 

Jaejin: That song... is that really the story about your first love?

 

You: *Turns away to hide the tears*

Jaejin: Ya! What's wrong?