Chapter two

Ghost Girl (Suga BTS)

We're back again at Suga's house. He's living with another six members and all of them are good looking guys. I followed him from behind to the upstairs until to his room. There was a guy in boxer without shirt sitting on the sofa while playing video games and that shocked me. I shouted and covered my eyes with my palms quickly. My face felt hot.

 

"Yahh .. wear your shirt now." 

 

Suga threw a yellow shirt towards him before flopped down onto the bed after hung his coat and scarf on a hanger.

 

"Hyung~ We often like these, right? What's up? There's no girls here though.." The guy with orange hair murmured but still put on his shirt. He rolled his eyes and continued with his video game.

 

I put down my hands and amazed with the guy's face. 'He is so damn hot. If I'm alive...' I giggled alone and stopped right away as Suga was glaring at me. Then, he closed back his eyes, letting out a big sigh. I walked towards him.

 

"Mianhei. I am a burden to you." 

 

"Don't say sorry. It's me who willing to help you." He said with his eyes closed.

 

"Hyung, are you talking to me?" Taehyung asked curiously.

 

"Go and play outside. I want to sleep now. Turn off the light too, please. I'm tired." 

 

"Aishh .." 

 

turned off the light and went outside to the living room. Now, it was dark and quiet with only both of us in the room. Suga pulled the blanket up to his chest and shutted his eyes. 

 

"Go somewhere else, can you? I have to rest now. Come back tomorrow morning." 

 

"I'll not disturb you. So, just sleep well, okay. I am not going anywhere."

 

I answered and there was no reply from him after that. Smooth snoring sound can be heard. I let out a sighed and stood beside his bed, staring at his cute sleeping face. 'Just like a baby. So cute.' Slowly, my hand moved towards his face and touched his cheek, but it didn't work. I only went through the empty air. I sighed again. 'If I could touch you..'

 

Meanwhile to Suga, he can feel that Yeoleum was staring at him and touched his face, but he also didn't feel anything. 'If you can touch me...' 

 

........................

 

Suga opened his eyes and got up from lying. He was stretching a little when suddenly he stopped, looking at me. I gave him a sweet smile, and he looked away. I pouted. 'Annoying guy.' He pulled his towel and went to the bathroom. I walked away and went to somewhere else.

 

Meanwhile to Suga, he finished cleaning himself and wore a long sleeve shirt with long coat on it. He glanced at Taehyung who was still sleeping. He just let he be and went out from the room. He searched for Yeoleum at the living room but she's not there. 'She didn't leave me, right?' 

 

"Lee Yeoleum.." 

 

"Hyung, waeyo? Who's Lee Yeoleum?" Jungkook asked with a glass of milk in his grasp.

 

"A-Aniyo. I have something to do. I'll get going now." 

 

"Annyeong hyung~" 

 

...................

 

"Where the heck is this ghost?" Suga murmured while walking along the road.

 

Then, he saw a girl in white dress standing infront of a flower shop. There was a teenage walking with his pet dog towards Yeoleum and the dog barked loudly at her. It's going to bite her and Suga quickly ran towards Yeoleum.

I was standing infront of a flower shop, staring at the flowers that Baekhyun oppa used to give me. I heard loud barking sound and there was a dog running towards me. I was too shocked as I can't ran away. Suddenly someone pulled me into his arm and hugged me tight. The owner of the dog fortunately pulled his dog before it could bite me.

I lifted up my head and it was Suga who was hugging me. Both of us were shocked as we knew what we were doing now. 'He... can touch.. me?! Unbelievable!' He let go of me slowly and turned his face away. I can see his face turned red. 'So cute~'

 

"You.. You hugged me?" 

 

"M-Mianhei." He stammered while blushing.

 

"Not that. Its.. you can touch me?" I chuckled.

 

"Ehh? G-Geurae.. how can I touch you?" He asked me curiously.

 

.....................

 

"So.. it is only me who can touch you.. and you can't touch me because you're ghost?"

 

"Nae. I think thats why you can touch me, since you also can see me." She explained.

 

"Ahhh.." He nodded and continued walking, following Yeoleum to somewhere.

 

# SUGA P.O.V.

After a few minutes, we went into a hospital and checked out if someone named Byun Baekhyun stayed here. The nurse told us his ward number and what floor he's in. We just followed like what he said and finally, we arrived infront of the ward door. Yeoleum walked through the door, so I pushed the door slowly. As I arrived inside, I saw Yeoleum's face changed. 'She's ...crying!'

I walked nearer to the person who was lying on the bed. He looks really bad as wires and stuffs all over his body. He used oxygen stuff to breath. I felt pity of him seeing him like this. He must be hurt so much. Sobbing sound can be heard as Yeoleum was crying hardly beside Baekhyun's bed.

 

"O-Oppa~" 

 

She tried to hold Baekhyun's hand .. but it doesn't work. It just go through. Her crying getting more louder. 

 

"B-Baekhyun oppa...~ Baekhyun oppa...~  wake up .. jebal.." 

 

I stared at her with teary eyes. I felt pain inside my heart as I saw her tears. Those tears of her can't stop flowing down. I took a deep breath, looking at them who looks so pitiful.

 

"M-Mianhei oppa... you've been like this... all because of me.." She wiped away her tears but it still flowing out.

 

"I-I should answer you right away.. when you asked me to marry you.. but that time.. I was jealous when I thought about you .. and Jessica..We quarrelled over that misundertanding.. and ended up like this. Mianhei.."

 

"... I'm deserved to die.. just to save you... because you're really important to me.. more important than my life.." 

 

I let out a silent screamed that only me who can hear it. I touched my chest, feeling the pain that slowly approach me. 'You're hurting me with your words,Yeoleum-ah..without you knowing. I can see how much you love him.. even my love for you didn't deserved to be given to you..yes. I'm falling for you.. What should I do?'

 

Suddenly, the door opened and a girl with light brown hair came in. She was shocked to see me here.

 

"W-Who are you?" She asked.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Min Suga, late Lee Yeoleum's friend." I bowed.

 

 

# YEOLEUM P.O.V.

Suga looked at me, asking for who's she. I said that she's Jessica, my and Baekhyun oppa's childhood friend. He nodded and went beside me, staring at Baekhyun's face. 'He looks like sleeping without pain.'

 

"Yeoleum never told me about you. A-Are you someone.. special to her?" She glanced at Suga emotionless.

 

"Aniyo. We're just friend, long-time friend." 

 

Suga glanced at me, I looked at him and tried to smile, but I can't. I didn't strong enough to smile in this condition. Suddenly, Baekhyun's finger moved a bit before he called someone's name, very weak and slow.

Jessica and Suga put their ears near Baekhyun's mouth, trying to hear what he said. And both of them stiffed. 

 

"Y-Yeol e-eum-ah..."

 

Jessica's face changed and she let out a deep sigh. Yeoleum started to cry again. Suga didn't know what to do right now. 'Yeoleum-ah..'

 

"Baekhyun oppa... I-I'm here.." I moved my face near to Baekhyun's. His eyes were opened a bit and stared at me.

 

"C-Can you s-see me? Baekhyun oppa..I'm here..." My tears fell down on his cheek but it disappear just in a blink. 

 

I glanced at Suga, and he nodded as he understood what I tried to tell him. He took out the ring and handed it to Jessica. Jessica suprised and yet curious as she looks at the ring.

 

"This ring.. it belongs to Yeoleum. Baekhyun-sshi gave it to her before the accident." Suga  took a deep breath and continued. "She asked me to give this to you."

 

Jessica stared at him confusely. "But w-waeyo?"

 

"Yeoleum loves Baekhyun-sshi very much, and I know you know that too. But now, she's gone. She know that you loves Baekhyun all this time, and you're hurt inside when he proposed to her. She want you to wear this ring and stay with him forever. She want you too marry him instead of her."

 

"Y-Yeoleum-ah~" Jessica flopped down on the chair and gripped the ring tightly. She cried crazily. "M-Mianhei.. you guys quarreled because of ..me." 

 

Suga looked at Yeoleum and she smiled bitterly. He took out a letter from his coat and handed it to Jessica.

 

"This one, please give it to Baekhyun-sshi when he's fully recovered. It's from.. Yeoleum."

 

Jessica took it from him. Then,he moved to Baekhyun's bed and put his lips near Baekhyun's ear. 

 

"Baekhyun-sshi, I know you can hear me. Please.. wake up and recovered yourself. I know you strong enough. Yeoleum also know that. Recovered for Yeoleum's happiness.. please. She loves you and always be with you. That's what I can tell you... behalf her." 

 

Suga pulled himself away and let out a deep sigh. He looked at me with a face that I can't figure out what he tried to tell me. But he smiled bitterly at me. I stiffed. He bowed to Jessica before leave the room. 

'Suga-sshi..'

 

<<>>