Chapter one

Ghost Girl (Suga BTS)

This night, again I was alone. I walked infront of the convenience shop when suddenly my eyes caught a guy eating hot ramen at the table beside the big window. I walked nearer to the window and stared with mouth-watering.

 

'Ahh ~ I want that ...' 

 

I put both of my hands on the window and my eyes still on the ramen. The guy eat the ramen deliciously when suddenly he glanced at me. I stared back at him. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he continued eating the ramen. 'Ehh? Did he just stared at my eyes? He can see me?' I shook my head and stared at the ramen again. 'That's impossible.' 

The guy put down the chopstick and slurpped the ramen until it is fully empty. My mouth opened wide, hoping that I can eat it one again. 'Ahh~ please.. ramen~' They guy in red long jacket got up from his seat and went to the counter. I sighed and turned my body, walking away lazily in this dark and lonely road. Suddenly, I heard someone called for a person behind me, but I just keep walking. 'Aishh.. I hope that someone is calling for me..' The guy shouted again and I stopped.

 

"Yahh~ you girl in white dress!!" 

 

I turned around and saw the guy just now walking towards me with annoying face.  'Is it .. me? He .. called for me?'  He stopped infront of me and stared at me with killing eyes. I had to lifted my head up as he is so tall and I just in same level with his shoulder. 

 

        "Are you deaf?! Or you're fool?! Are you a stalker?" He whispered at me while smirking.

 

My eyes widen. 'He's.. talking to .. me?! Really? Is it really real?' 

 

"Perhaps.. you can see m-me?" 

 

"Are you joking? Of course I can see you! Wae? Do you think you're a ghost or what?!" He yelled at me with red eyes. 

 

"W-Woahh?!! Jeongmal?! You can see me?! Right now?!" I jumped with joy infront of him. "C-Can you touch me?" 

 

"What?!" 

 

"Ani. Let me touch you. Stand still and don't move." I instructed him and he rolled his eyes, getting more annoyed.

 

I moved nearer towards him and he just stand still like I asked. I'm getting nervous somehow. 'Please.. let me touch him.. please..' Slowly, I moved my right hand, reaching his chest, and when I touch his chest, I didn't feel anything and it is just air. 'I can't'. The guy face turned pale as he was so shocked. I pulled back my hand and lifted my head down. I was so sad though. I thought that if he can see me, I can touch him too. But, it's impossible because I am a ghost.

 

"W-What a-are you?! G-Ghost?!" He stepped backwards while looking at me with scared face. I sighed. 

 

"Nae. As you can see, I'm a ghost."

 

.......................................

 

"Please~ only you can help me.. jebal.." I begged him for two hours already and even followed him to his house.

 

He ignored me and acted like I'm not existed. 'He's annoying. But I'm not giving up on him. He can see me, and that means he can help me. He must.' 

 

"Jebal.. please listen to me.. for awhile.."

 

I followed him to upstairs and he slammed the door infront of my face. But, I just walked passed it like it's transparent since I'm a ghost. 

 

"Y-Yahh ! You're scaring me!" He yelled to me before flopped onto the bed.

 

My eyes wandered around his room. There's two bed in this room. And even the wardrobe too. I stand beside his bed. He closed his eyes, pretending like he was sleeping. I rolled my eyes and moved my face nearer to his face. Now, his face with mine were very close enough as I can feel his soft breath. I smirked as something naughty popped into my mind. I smirked.

I blew air into his face and quickly opened up his eyes. Both of us stiffed. We were staring each other so close for a few seconds. 'He's...handsome!' I smiled at him and blinked my eyes a few times. 

 

"Y-Yah .. can you m-move now?" He stammered. I smiled and pulled my body away. He got up from lying and sat beside the bed. 'What was that? Seducing me or what?'

 

"Help me ... jebal~" I begged him again, this time with cute pity face. 

 

He rolled his eyes before let out a sighed. "Fine. Okay, I'll help you."

 

'That's it! Finally!' I jumped joyfully again. I started to told him everything that he need to do to help me. He refused at first but I begged him again. Then, he decided to help me with one favor.

 

"What favor?" I smiled.

 

"Don't you ever exist infront of me again. I don't want you to disturb my life anymore. This is first and last thing I do for you. Arasseo?!"

 

"Arasseo .. don't worry, Suga-sshi. I'm a ghost. I'll disappear soon though." I said with sad face. He stared at me as he felt guilty.

 

"W-When?"

 

"When the right time comes." 

 

..........................

 

"Don't you cold?" He glanced at me worriedly as I am wearing a no sleeve white dress up to my knees.

 

"I'm a ghost." 

 

"Ahh..." He nodded and put his hands into his pocket. He is wearing a white turtleneck shirt with black long thick coat. There's also a red scarf around his neck, warming his body.

 

We were walking along this road to somewhere as he agreed to help me. I'm very glad that he is kind enough. I thought that he is a cold and selfish guy since his face was emotionless.

 

"So, you're dead in an accident?" He asked without glancing at me.

 

"Nae." 

 

I stopped suddenly and stared at the road that covered with snows. Suga stopped too and stand beside me. He looked at the road too, curiously.

 

 

"Wae?"

 

"This is the place where me and Baekhyun oppa involved in an accident." I let out a sigh before continued, 

"That time, we had a quarreled over something. I left and walked across this road, didn't knowing that he followed me from behind. I reached the other side safely but when I turned around, I saw he was crossing the road too but there is a van approaching him.."

 

"And you saved him?"

 

"I ran and pushed him aside, then I felt pain all over my body before everything turned dark. When I woke up, I thought I am still alive but..no. I'm dead in that accident. I heard that Baekhyun oppa are saved. I'm glad." I smiled with tears rolled down my cheeks.

 

Suga looked at me but he didn't said a word. Maybe because he want me to be alone and calm myself. 'He's understanding guy.I'm glad.'

 

........................

 

Both of us stopped infront of a house. I walked to the front gate and asked him to press the belldoor. He rolled his eyes and did like what I said. Then, the door was pulled from inside and a woman popped out. 

 

"Omma ..." I stared at her face. She looks tired. 'It must has been a hard time to her. Mianhei, omma.' 

 

"W-Who are you?" She asked Suga, whispering. 

 

'Of course she didn't see me. I'm a ghost now.' Suga looked at me and asked what he gonna do now. My mother was waiting for him to say something. I asked him to say that he's my friend and is here to take something belonging to him.

 

"Yes, young man?" She asked again, curiously.

 

"A-Ah nae. Annyeonghaseyo. I-I'm late Yeoleum's friend, Min Suga imnida."

 

..................................

 

Suga followed my mother to my room at the upstairs before leave him alone.  He twisted the door knob and saw me had been inside the room already. He closed the door and looked around the room. 'She must be a cheerful girl. Teddy bears everywhere and even.. pink.'

 

"Here."

 

Suga walked towards where I'm pointing to and pulled out a box under the bed. It's quite big and heavy. He opened it slowly. Cards and pictures filled the box. He took out and looked one by one. Pictures of me and Baekhyun oppa, having our times together as a lovely couple. Then, he pulled out a small card from its envelope. It says, 'I love you, Lee Yeoleum'. 

 

Suga looked at me. My face was emotionless but deep inside, I'm crying. Painful is what I feel right now.

 

"Both of you .. must be a happy couple back then."

 

 

He said while looking at another pictures. He stopped at one of it. It was a picture of me, smiling showing my teeth while holding a pink balloon. He chuckled.  'Innocent and cute.' Then, his eyes caught something shining under a bunch of envelopes. He took it out and hold it close to his face. 

 

"This ring.." Suga stopped from continuing his words as I interrupted.

 

"Baekhyun oppa proposed to me two days before the accident. He didn't hear my answer yet.. I want to say that I agree to marry him.. but everything was too late." 

 

I took a breath before looked at Suga's eyes. Eyes fulled of hope. Hoping that he will help me to tell Baekhyun my answer that he should heard before I'd died. 

 

>>>to be continued<<<